September 2023 Moms
Options

Had my Level 2 Ultrasound Yesterday. I'm devastated.

I went in for my level 2 ultrasound yesterday. I was so excited to see my baby since 10 weeks. He's 21 now. Started off good. Placenta is in the front, that's why it's been an hard to feel him. He's head down. Big ole lips and cute legs stretching. Then they get to the brain and heart. He has moderate ventriculomegaly. 13 MM. They couldn't locate something in his brain either. I should of written it down. Then his heart, they couldn't see the two vessels in the back and may have a small hole. The doctor talked down from 1- may go down on its own as he gets older to 5- may need an abortion if it's not a quality of life. I have to drive 4 hours to get an MRI to confirm. I had genetic testing, all low risk but he said there is a chance this could be genetic. I'm so heart broken and don't know what to think. I have a baby shower coming up, people bugging for me names and to think I might lose him is killing me. We tried for 5 years and finally got blessed. I can't focus on work and I just wanna lay in bed and cry all day.

Re: Had my Level 2 Ultrasound Yesterday. I'm devastated.

• Options
    Awe that’s heartbreaking. I’m so sorry. Try not to lose hope and hopefully you get better news after your MRI. I know there’s nothing anyone can say to make your worries go away but know that I’m praying for you 💞 

• Options
    I'm so sorry you are going through that. My heart goes to you, this is so heartbreaking. I hope you get news soon and for the best outcome for you and your baby.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Sending love and positive energy for you and your baby 💗
  • Options
    dogmom5dogmom5 member
    I am so sorry. Prayers that everything will turn out to be ok
  • Options
    i'm so sorry, i wish i had something more hearfelt to say.
  • Options
    I’m sorry to hear it. Sending good thoughts that everything will work out for you. But most of all sending strength in this tough time. 

*Live, Love, Laugh, Learn*

• Options
    I’m so sorry you’re going through this. The wait for more testing and knowing it may end in the worst is such an awful limbo to be stuck in. I’ve been there, and I’m so sorry you’re there right now.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    I'm so sorry you're going through this. Sending lots of positive energy your way and hoping for the best possible outcome. 
  • Options
    I'm so sorry momma 😭 I'm sending all the good vibes that you get good news with the MRI💕 so sorry you have to go through this 😭

• Options
    litzi-2litzi-2 member
    Just reading this now. Thinking of you and baby and hoping the mri brings good news. Hang in there.
  • Options
    I’m so sorry you’re going through this.

I also had some bad news on my ultrasound and have to go for more testing and it’s horrific. I know it feels impossible, but I’m hoping for you that everything will be okay. 

Feel free to reach out if you need - you’re not alone. 💜