Estimated Due Date / Weeks + Days:

FTM/STM/STM+:

Team Boy/Girl/Surprise:

Interesting baby fact / Baby is the size of:

Upcoming appointments:

How are you feeling?

Rants / Raves:

Questions:

GTKY: What're you looking forward to most this spring?

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Weekly check-in • week of 4/02

• Options

Estimated Due Date / Weeks + Days: 11/24 6+3

FTM/STM/STM+: This is baby #3

Team Boy/Girl/Surprise: will find out 

Interesting baby fact / Baby is the size of: battleship peg

Upcoming appointments:ultrasound 4/10

How are you feeling? Nauseous, tired, happy, nervous 

Rants / Raves: my sweets aversion is kicking in again… I’m supposed to make dessert for Easter brunch at SILs but I can’t stand the thought of baking something sweet so I’m probably going to buy something and then come up with a reason on why I’m not eating it since we don’t plan to share our pregnancy until after we’ve seen a heartbeat.

Questions: none

GTKY: What're you looking forward to most this spring? Warmer weather! I’m so over snow and cold! 

Me: 33 | DH: 34
    Married: October, 19, 2015
    EDD 2/22/17 <3 DS1 born on 3/2/17
    EDD 3/8/20 <3 DS2 born on 3/10/20
    EDD 11/24/23
    (Formerly Marriedhamstermom Feb ‘17)

• Options

Estimated Due Date / Weeks + Days: 8w 2d :) confirmed at my appt that I ovulated a week late. Due date is 11/11

FTM/STM/STM+: 3rd baby

Team Boy/Girl/Surprise: can’t wait to find out!

Interesting baby fact / Baby is the size of: raspberry lol 

Upcoming appointments: on my birthday! 4/28

How are you feeling? Better the last few days. I’m hopeful that the worst of my morning sickness is gone. It’s been a few days of not a lot of nausea throughout the day. But every night I do feel super sick before bed still. I’ll take that over nausea all day though! 

Rants / Raves: don’t have any

Questions: none

GTKY: What're you looking forward to most this spring? Warmer weather, walks in the park with my kids, getting to play outside again! Hopefully nausea is gone when it’s warmer so I can get out of the house. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options

11/08 - 8w5d

FTM/STM/STM+:
    STM+

Team Boy/Girl/Surprise:
    Surpriseeee

I dunno. Some kind of berry I think. 

Upcoming appointments:
    I had one last week, so not for another 4 weeks ugh. 4/25

How are you feeling?
    Unwell. I feel like a sewer rat. This morning I had strawberries, 2 plums, waffles, cheetos, corn chips, a rice cake, and iced coffee (WIN!) and I'm ready for lunch. It's not even noon. Also I am nauseated and unsatisfied always. But mentally I think I'm better than I was last week after having our US. Just trying to relive that moment over and over when I get anxious.

Rants / Raves:
    We still have snow in our backyard. I wish everything would friggin melt already!!! Please!!!

Last night I followed my craving instincts and made homemade spaghetti and meatballs and mmm I cannot wait to have it again for dinner tonight!

Questions:
    Anyone have some non-alcoholic wine recs? I really would like to have some on hand for when I hopefully feel good enough to have some lol.

SUNSHINE. Pruning all the things! Taking care of the yard! Being outside! Let's gooooooo!!!

• Options
    @varimama oof I'm sorry, I'm there with you on the sweets aversion. Buying something is perfectly acceptable! Could you do something salty + sweet? Like some choc covered pretzels or something? 

Also not sure where you live but SAME, it is entirely too cold and grey here.
  • Options

@mrsmtothek hmmm what flavors do you like when you're drinking wine? My alcohol alternatives are cranberry juice and kombucha, both are tart and lovely. and of course I drink it in fancy glasses. 

@varimama Oh yes I'm def in the "outsource as much as you can" camp. And I'd probably say I'm trying keto or low sugar or something... no one will bat an eye. (unless they've just taken an interest in keto... then you're SOL lol)

Estimated Due Date / Weeks + Days: 5ish weeks? 5.5 weeks? Poor second child

FTM/STM/STM+: STM

Team Boy/Girl/Surprise: Oh I will absolutely find out the second I can

Interesting baby fact / Baby is the size of: I had a dream it was actually a shrimp and not a baby... but probably smaller than a shrimp at this point

Upcoming appointments: 4/19 ultrasound

How are you feeling? Barfy... is that a word? Like where you just feel like you're going to barf, but don't actually?

Rants / Raves: Rant: on top of growing an actual human, why do we have to feel like crap too? So unfair. Rave - I guess is more of the same. I'd rather be sick as a dog right now than the alternative. (which is usually not good news for me)

Questions:

GTKY: What're you looking forward to most this spring? We moved in December and I'm just starting to see all of the new house's garden beds come to life. I love discovering new beauties 

• Options

11/2, 9 wks 5 days

FTM/STM/STM+:

Baby #5

Team Boy/Girl/Surprise:

Surprise

A grape

Upcoming appointments:

4/14 (MFM) and 4/26 (OB) - The joys of being of "advanced maternal age"  

How are you feeling?

This weekend I felt pretty good, just tired. Today I'm feeling nauseous and bloated and overall gross. 

Rants / Raves:

Rant - Mondays. Why are they a thing?

Rave - A bonus to working at a bank is having major holidays off. Yay for short weeks!

Questions:

none

Since Texas skips over spring and straight to summer I'll say I'm looking forward to spending every weekend all weekend at the pool. And, since I'll be heavily pregnant, I don't think I'll give a damn about how I look in a swimsuit this year. I'll be happy to show off my bump and relax in the water.  

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

• Options
    makingbaconmakingbacon member
    edited April 2023

Estimated Due Date / Weeks + Days: 6 weeks 1 day

FTM/STM/STM+: 4TM

Team Boy/Girl/Surprise: Surprise

Interesting baby fact / Baby is the size of: Lady bug

Upcoming appointments: End of the month

How are you feeling? Overall, I'm doing decent. I'm super tired, but only nauseous part of the day (calling it a win?)

Rants / Raves: Rave: The weather is supposed to be nice later this week, and I am ready for it. Rant: I really wish people understood the phrase "play stupid games, win stupid prizes."

Questions: None

GTKY: What're you looking forward to most this spring? I love spring. I am looking forward to warmer weather, longer days so we can get outside more after work, and overall, more sunshine.

Edited because I forgot to do all of my tags.

@varimama I vote for buying something. If it's cookies or something like that, I also vote for putting them on a plate and pretending they're homemade lol.

@ashsowers2020 Fingers crossed the worst of the morning sickness is over for you. Also, that is super exciting that you have an appointment on your birthday. Will that be your first ultrasound?

@mrsmtothek We also had spaghetti and meatballs last night for dinner, and I ate a large plate of leftovers for lunch today with absolutely no regrets.

@nomangos23 If barfy isn't a word, it should be one because that's exactly how I feel every day from 2-4 pm.

@UnwritteN12 I also am AMA. I have a new doctor (we moved recently), so we'll see how often she wants to see me, and how many fancy AMA things she recommends. I was also (barely) AMA for DS3, so it'll be compare and contrast time lol. I am also looking forward to some pool time this summer!

• Options
    jvbirdgirljvbirdgirl member
    edited April 2023
    Estimated Due Date / Weeks + Days: Nov. 4 - 9 weeks 2 days
    FTM/STM/STM+: FTM
    Team Boy/Girl/Surprise: Want to know asap!
    Interesting baby fact / Baby is the size of: A pecan!
    Upcoming appointments: Had my first appointment today and it was such a relief to see baby and their strong heartbeat. Next appointment is 5/3rd, but I'll do bloodwork next Monday. 
    How are you feeling? Still nauseous and tired and headachy, but the past four days it has felt less oppressive. I even have had enough engery to to some quilting and go to a baseball game. It feels nice to be feeling myself just a bit again. 
    Rants / Raves: I'm so proud of myself for successfully waiting until my first appointment! I almost broke down and paid for an ultrasound so many times. Of course, I still might do that, but I'm really happy I was able to wait this first milestone out. 
    Questions: How long have you had to wait for NIPT results if you've done that test? My nurse practitioner said it would be 3 weeks. 
    GTKY: What're you looking forward to most this spring? Baseball games. Go Padres! 
  • Options

11/11 - 8w2d

FTM/STM/STM+:
    FTM

Team Boy/Girl/Surprise:
    Team finding out ASAP 

If you ask DH, he'd say half a watermelon based on my bloating. But in reality, more like a chocolate covered almond. 

Upcoming appointments:
    Thanks to my ever-present SCH, I get weekly scans so I go back again Wednesday. 

How are you feeling?
    Pretty good, all things considered. Anxious, exhausted, but very minimal nausea, no real aversions, it could be a lot worse. 

Rants / Raves:
    Raves: See above re: feeling good. Things are starting to feel more real now that we've told a few people. Still nervous AF because *TW* this is about as far as we've gotten in any of our past pregnancies so I'm still holding my breath expecting something to go wrong *end TW* but we have no reason to believe anything is amiss so just leaning into that for now. 

Rants: DH told a few people who have big mouths so our news is spreading faster than I would like. I think I'm only annoyed because now basically his entire family knows and we've only told a handful on my side so it feels unfair. And also, they clearly know they're not supposed to know because nobody will say anything to me about it. 

Questions:
    What do you do about this awkward first tri blump until you actually move into maternity clothes? I'm basically living in leggings and I bought a few cute slouchy waist pants but I look/feel like a whale already. 

My garden!!!! Which reminds me, I'm wayyy behind in getting my seeds started. I cheat and use my aerogarden, which cuts the germination time in half. We also just bought a house boat so looking forward to being out on the water as the weather warms up. 

@varimama I'm with nomangos, I'd totally make up some excuse about trying to be "healthy", or else that you just binge ate an entire package of oreos and you can't stand to look at another sweet lol. I dunno about you but my fam would totally believe me if I said that. 
    @ashowers2020 that's an exciting birthday present for you! Hope you're feeling better soon. 
    @mrsmtothek lol to your sewer rat comment. I have virtually no nausea but I'm still eating like a trash panda just cuz I can. I had the same Q recently about wine recs, need to follow up on them but will report back if I find anything good! Mind you I'm Canadian so availability is probably much different up here. I want something that isn't just juice. 
    @nomangos23 FX for your little shrimpy. Ours is basically 80% chicken nugget at the rate I've been eating them so we're basically calling it our little nuggie for now. Also, barfy is definitely a word, I use it all the time. Sorry that's where you're at right now :( 
    @UnwritteN12 +1 to Mondays being the pits. Also, great comment about just embracing that summer baby bod. 
    @makingbacon oh heck yes to longer days so we can actually go outside in the evenings. Now I'm looking forward to that too. 
    @jvbirdgirl I was told minimum 10wks for NIPT or results could be skewed before then. So happy you got to see baby/HB today!! <3<3 

TTC History:

Me: 36  MH: 39, TTC since Dec 2017

Aug '18: PCOS dx

Nov '18: MH SA - 19mil

Dec '18-Mar '19: Letrozole + TI - all BFN

Apr '19: Letrozole + TI, - BFN.  Repeat SA (27mil) & DNA fragmentation test (17%)

Aug '19: Letrozole + HCG trigger + IUI + prog supp - BFN (MH: 16mil)

Sep '19: 2nd IUI, same protocol - BFN (MH: 16mil) 

Dec '19: IVF #1 w/ICSI, PGT. 5 retrieved, 4 fertilized, 3 blasts, 3 PGT-A normal.

Mar '20: FET #1, perfect 5AA blast transferred. BFN.

Sept '20: FET #2, 5BB tsf. 9/18/20 BFP!! EDD: 5/27/21. MMC 11w                                                  

Feb ‘21: FET #3, last 6BB blast transferred. BFP, EDD 11/2/21. MC 5w3d. 

May '21: IVF #2 w/ICSI, PGT. 8R, 7M, 6F, 6 blasts - 3AB, 3AB, 3BB, 4BB, 5BB, 6BA. Fresh tsf 5/13/21 - BFN. 

June '21: PGT-A results = 3 abnormal, 1 low level mosaic. Referred to new REI, had consult with 2nd RE in between. 

Sept '21: RPL, immune testing normal

Oct '21: IVF #3 w/IMSI, PGT. 33R, 26M, 23F, 9 blasts (7 day 6, 2 day 7). PGT-A = 5 normal, 1 mosaic

Dec '21: Positive for endometritis, RX Flagyl & Keflex

Jan '22: FET #5 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol incl. PRP, intralipids, prednisone, medrol, nivestym, fragmin - CP

Feb '22: FET #6 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol w/higher doses of pred & fragmin - BFN

Mar '22: Mock cycle for ERA - cancelled, repeat endometrial biopsy instead. Still positive for endometritis. RX ciprofloxacin & amoxicillin. 

Apr '22: IVF #4 w/IMSI, PGT. 28R, 23M, 16F, 11 blasts. PGT-A = 6 normal. 

June '22: FET #7 - Microdose lupron downreg w/kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol - double embryo transfer. BFN.

July '22: FET #8 - Mini stim w/Puregon + trigger, kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol. BFN. 

Sep '22: Taking a break

Dec '22: Attempted abdominal myomectomy, fibroid too close to cervix and major blood vessels. Wasn't removed. 

Feb '23: FET #9 - Modified natural w/baby asp, HCG trigger, PIO, PRP, Medrol, HCG wash, embryo glue - BFP!! EDD 11/11/23

• Options

Estimated Due Date / Weeks + Days: 11/15 7w5d

FTM/STM/STM+: FTM

Team Boy/Girl/Surprise: want to find out ASAP

Interesting baby fact / Baby is the size of: Jellybean 

Upcoming appointments: 4/10 ultrasound

How are you feeling? Nauseas all of the time. No actual vomiting and I can still eat for the most part so I guess that is good. Really ready to start feeling better though 

Rants / Raves: Rant: 

I super nervous and really want this ultrasound to be over. *TW* I had a missed miscarriage and didn’t find out until my first ultrasound so I am so worried it’s going to happen again. My DH says he isn’t worried because I wasn’t as sick last time but for some reason I cannot remember if that was the case 😂

Questions: none right now

GTKY: What're you looking forward to most this spring? we just redid our yard so I am looking forward to being outside and enjoying our new and improved space. 

@mrsmtothek that is such a good description of how I feel! Always hungry and never satisfied. @nomangos23 and barfy as well. I feel so seen after reading these 😂

@jvbirdgirl I am so glad your first ultrasound went well. I am in the same boat wanting to just pay for one. I keep telling myself it’s just one more week now!

@kiki047 so jealous of the weekly scans. How did you find out you had a SCH? I have never heard of that before? Did you have any symptoms?

• Options
    @sbaby2023 I know that anxiety about the MMC, that's where we're at too but it was between 7-9w that we found out. I had no symptoms of an SCH this time but usually the telltale sign is spotting. They could see it on the US at my first scan, and it got a liiiittle bit smaller by the following week. I'm supposed to be on modified bed rest to allow it to heal but I most definitely have not been heeding my Dr's overly cautious advice so I hope I haven't jeopardized anything. I'm still taking it easy but I'm not specifically on bed rest. 

TTC History:

Me: 36  MH: 39, TTC since Dec 2017

Aug '18: PCOS dx

Nov '18: MH SA - 19mil

Dec '18-Mar '19: Letrozole + TI - all BFN

Apr '19: Letrozole + TI, - BFN.  Repeat SA (27mil) & DNA fragmentation test (17%)

Aug '19: Letrozole + HCG trigger + IUI + prog supp - BFN (MH: 16mil)

Sep '19: 2nd IUI, same protocol - BFN (MH: 16mil) 

Dec '19: IVF #1 w/ICSI, PGT. 5 retrieved, 4 fertilized, 3 blasts, 3 PGT-A normal.

Mar '20: FET #1, perfect 5AA blast transferred. BFN.

Sept '20: FET #2, 5BB tsf. 9/18/20 BFP!! EDD: 5/27/21. MMC 11w                                                  

Feb ‘21: FET #3, last 6BB blast transferred. BFP, EDD 11/2/21. MC 5w3d. 

May '21: IVF #2 w/ICSI, PGT. 8R, 7M, 6F, 6 blasts - 3AB, 3AB, 3BB, 4BB, 5BB, 6BA. Fresh tsf 5/13/21 - BFN. 

June '21: PGT-A results = 3 abnormal, 1 low level mosaic. Referred to new REI, had consult with 2nd RE in between. 

Sept '21: RPL, immune testing normal

Oct '21: IVF #3 w/IMSI, PGT. 33R, 26M, 23F, 9 blasts (7 day 6, 2 day 7). PGT-A = 5 normal, 1 mosaic

Dec '21: Positive for endometritis, RX Flagyl & Keflex

Jan '22: FET #5 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol incl. PRP, intralipids, prednisone, medrol, nivestym, fragmin - CP

Feb '22: FET #6 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol w/higher doses of pred & fragmin - BFN

Mar '22: Mock cycle for ERA - cancelled, repeat endometrial biopsy instead. Still positive for endometritis. RX ciprofloxacin & amoxicillin. 

Apr '22: IVF #4 w/IMSI, PGT. 28R, 23M, 16F, 11 blasts. PGT-A = 6 normal. 

June '22: FET #7 - Microdose lupron downreg w/kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol - double embryo transfer. BFN.

July '22: FET #8 - Mini stim w/Puregon + trigger, kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol. BFN. 

Sep '22: Taking a break

Dec '22: Attempted abdominal myomectomy, fibroid too close to cervix and major blood vessels. Wasn't removed. 

Feb '23: FET #9 - Modified natural w/baby asp, HCG trigger, PIO, PRP, Medrol, HCG wash, embryo glue - BFP!! EDD 11/11/23

• Options

Estimated Due Date / Weeks + Days: Nov 18, 7+2

FTM/STM/STM+: 5TM

Team Boy/Girl/Surprise: finding out

Interesting baby fact / Baby is the size of: a game die

Upcoming appointments: Wednesday

How are you feeling? Super nauseous this week. Nothing sounds good to eat! All my previous pregnancy go-tos taste terrible so it's throwing me off.

Rants / Raves: rave is its a short week of school for my kiddos and I can't wait to have them home!!

Questions:

GTKY: What're you looking forward to most this spring? All the outdoor adventuring with my kids! We're working 1000 hours outside for the year and have some catch up to do from winter.

@kiki047 honestly I've just went ahead and put on maternity pants. It's a losing battle for me and I'd rather be comfortable! 

• Options
    Nov 5/ 9w+1d

FTM/STM/STM+:
    Third time mom

Team Boy/Girl/Surprise:
    Finding out

Depending on the app baby is the size of a green olive/southern pecan

Upcoming appointments:
    My appointment last week got rescheduled so I go on the 11th and I am so excited!!

How are you feeling?
    Pretty good, my energy has been up and I've only been sick about one time

Rants / Raves:
    I was very upset when my appointment got rescheduled over something stupid but I'm trying to look at the bright side that my husband will get to go this time 

Questions:
    None right now

I'm loving all the beautiful flowers
  • Options
    KiekKiek member

11/2 9w5d

FTM/STM/STM+:

3rd

Team Boy/Girl/Surprise:

Team either and team finding out 😂

A Cherry I think?

Upcoming appointments:

Tomorrow is my first appointment! Im anxious to have the ultrasound and hear the heartbeat. 

How are you feeling?

Much better. I think the morning sickness is finally passed. This is day 3 of waking up and not feeling like death

Rants / Raves:

Rant: I hate that I don’t have as much energy as I’m used to having. That frustrates me to no end lol

Rave: I’m feeling so much better. This is the most mild nausea I’ve ever had in a pregnancy even though it was still rough

Questions:

Nothing

Oh man lol. I’m a gardener so spring is my Christmas 😂. Over the weekend I got 1800ish green bean seeds in the ground and 12 rows of okra. I’ve still got a lot more planting to do. My last frost date is 4/1 so it’s go time. I’ve got to pull my carrots and get them in the canner. I’m so ready to spend my mornings in the garden again. I live for it. And I am feeling much better just in time so that makes me happy. 

• Options
    KiekKiek member
    Also
    barfy is absolutely a word lol. That’s how I was the last few weeks

i need to get some maternity pants. The bloat is insane and people are getting suspicious 😂
  • Options
    @Kiek @kiki047 What are some good gardening resources that I can figure out what to plant in my zone? I have a whole bed just waiting to grow something. (I know I can google this but if there's anything in particular you love, let me know!)

@sbaby2023 @kiki047 Big hugs to my MC mamas, we'll walk through this together. I know how incredibly hard it is. FX this is all of our rainbow babes 
  • Options
    KiekKiek member
    @nomangos23 your zone isn’t super important unless you are putting in perennials. For a basic vegetable garden you’ll want to look up for first and last frost date. The farmers almanac website has a feature where you can punch in your zip code and find out! I’m in a very hot humid climate so things like hot peppers and okra thrive here. I have a hard time with things like cabbage or broccoli because spring is just not long enough and fall is almost non existent. Some of my favorite YouTubers are roots and refuge farm, Migardener, self sufficient me, whispering willow farm are just a few. 

I love canning and putting up food for the year so my garden very much centers around that. Lots of tomatoes, green beans, peppers, etc. 
  • Options

Estimated Due Date / Weeks + Days: 11/21 7 weeks 

FTM/STM/STM+: STM

Team Boy/Girl/Surprise: Surprise 

Interesting baby fact / Baby is the size of: a blueberry

Upcoming appointments: 7/20

How are you feeling? sick most days, tired and cold

Rants / Raves: I'm finally on something that makes me feel a little better. I'm thankful everything is not still spinning.

Questions: How is everyone working smaller meals who work full time? I never know what I'm going to want to eat. I'll pack stuff and can no longer eat it. If I get hungry I start to feel sick. Also water seems to make me feel sick too?!? Anyone else????

GTKY: What're you looking forward to most this spring? Making sure that baby keeps progressing and that everything is ok.