Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

TFAS w/o Jan 16

**If you are having a hard day re TTC or TTCAL, please note that this thread will discuss living children and/or issues specifically dealing with parenting and/or babies. Previous pregnancy experiences may also be mentioned. Please lurk at your own discretion.**

What number are you trying for?

Month/Cycle?

WTO/TWW?

Ages of other child(ren)?

Any thoughts about this cycle?

Any questions?

Rant/Rave?

GTKY: We talked about video games last week, so what about other types of games? Do you play board games, card games, or anything else?

Re: TFAS w/o Jan 16

• Options
    What number are you trying for? 2

Month/Cycle? 4/3

WTO/TWW? WTO

Ages of other child(ren)? 3

Any thoughts about this cycle? I have doubts about this cycle, but gonna try any way. Also having mixed feels about being pregnant around my mom and MIL again that early when we go to disney.

Any questions? Nope?

Rant/Rave? Just a lot of emotions right now.

GTKY: We talked about video games last week, so what about other types of games? Do you play board games, card games, or anything else? I love mysterium! UGH probably my favorite board game. It's just so much fun. I even love being the ghost which I know not a lot of people like doing. 
    PG #1: 36w5d 12/25/19
    PG #2: EDD 8/15/23 Miscarried 9w1d 1/11/23
    PG #3: EDD 12/15/23
  • Options
    @stashattack I’ve never heard of Mysterium; I’ll have to check that game out!

What number are you trying for? 3, but first two are adopted/being adopted

Month/Cycle? 2/2

WTO/TWW? WTO

Ages of other child(ren)? 4 and 5

Any thoughts about this cycle? I know it’s definitely been long enough since H started sleep apnea treatment, so chances are better this cycle than last cycle 

Any questions? Nope

Rant/Rave? It’s supposed to rain a bunch this week and I’m not excited to be cooped up with over-energetic kids

GTKY: We talked about video games last week, so what about other types of games? Do you play board games, card games, or anything else? 
    I’m into card games and my husband likes board games, so we do a lot of both. We also play D&D as a family, which is a lot of fun.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    What number are you trying for? 2

Month/Cycle? 2/1

WTO/TWW? WTO

Ages of other child(ren)? 2

Any thoughts about this cycle? Hopeful but just realized my work trip is on my projected peak O days so bummed about that. Will just have to try right before I leave and when I get home.

Any questions? Nope

Rant/Rave? Rave: excited for my trip to NYC! I'll be staying close to central park and times square so hoping to have time to explore.

I love card games and board games but MH is lame and hates them so we never play lol.
  • Options
    What number are you trying for? 3

Month/Cycle? 1/1

WTO/TWW? WTO

Ages of other child(ren)? 4, 1.5

Any thoughts about this cycle? Meh. Testing. 

Any questions? Nah. 

Rant/Rave? I love 3 day weekends. Vacation planning makes my brain hurt. Debating when to start potty training my little guy. 

GTKY: We talked about video games last week, so what about other types of games? Do you play board games, card games, or anything else? Board games! Loving the Exit games currently. 
  • Options
    What number are you trying for? #2

Month/Cycle? 2/2

WTO/TWW? WTO

Ages of other child(ren)? 6 

Any thoughts about this cycle? Just waiting to see what happens. 

Any questions? Nada

Rant/Rave? First cycle I shared all details with DH. This cycle I’m radio silent and he hasn’t asked. It’s a bit less stressful in a way. 

GTKY: We talked about video games last week, so what about other types of games? Do you play board games, card games, or anything else?  We recently discovered Saboteur and enjoy cars games with a good old deck of cards. 
    Me: 26     DH: 25
    DS1 -- 9/30/2016

• Options
    What number are you trying for? #4

Month/Cycle? 12/Natural cycle 1

WTO/TWW? Uh I think I'm in the TWW

Ages of other child(ren)? 10, 8 and 5

Any thoughts about this cycle? Meh. It's hard not knowing what H's SA will show. This cycle may be for nothing who knows 

Any questions? Nope

Rant/Rave? Did my kid sneak into my room while we were DTD yesterday? She did. AWKWARD 

I love board games and card games. I just love games. Unstable unicorns is a big fave in our house. 
    Spoiler for History 

Me - 30 DH - 32

April 2009 - 8+ week MC
    January 2012 - BFP - DS Born 10/21/2012
    May 2013 - BFP - Twins MMC @ 13 weeks D&C
    Oct 2013 -  BFP MC @ 6 weeks
    Dec 2013 -  BFP  DD Born 8/16/14 - Cholestasis at 36+5
    Nov 2016 - BFP MC @ 6 weeks
    Dec 2016 - BFP  DD Born 6/19/17 @ 28+4 Severe Pre-E, IUGR, Cholestasis 
    Nov 2017 - BFP MC @ 6 weeks
    Jan 2017 - BFP MC @ 6 weeks
    Jan 2019 - BFP MC @ 6 weeks
    DH Vasectomy Aug 2019
    Feb 2022 - TTC #4 with IVF - RPL testing
    Protein C and S Deficiency - Blood Thinners for Treatment - Maybe we don't know!
    June 2022 - IVF - 2 embryos - 1 transfered 6/22/22 - Transfer Failed
    July 2022 - FET

• Options
    @mambo5-2 Oh noo, hopefully you didn’t scar her for life lol