Infertility
Options

Acupuncture

Hi all. I have been struggling with infertility for a few years. I just did a 4th cycle of IVF and my body isn’t responding to the medications. I only got one egg and so we are changing to IUI this month. I feel so defeated and was wondering if anyone knows of great acupuncturist located in Suffolk county Long Island.

Re: Acupuncture

• Options
    I don’t have a personal recommendation for that area of the country but make sure they have a L.Ac to show they are board certified and they use one time use sterile needles. I highly recommend acupuncture and I believe it helped me be successful on my fertility journey. Extra bonus if they practice community acupuncture because it will make it a lot more affordable over time. I found an awesome acupuncturist near where I live who does community acupuncture and pay $35/ session.   
  • Options
    joyjoyafjoyjoyaf Just Joined
    Hello. I have been going to an acupuncture clinic in the city that is associated with a top fertility clinic and I believe has an outpost in south hampton. I know not Suffolk county. It’s called Lily + Horn and I highly recommend.