March 2023 Moms

(Belated) HDBD 12/28!

Gotta love the between-Christmas-and-New-Years limbo! 

Re: (Belated) HDBD 12/28!

• Loading the player...

• 30+3 weeks! Had a dr appointment yesterday and the dr(not my normal OB, she was sick) said I’m measuring 3 weeks ahead…and I’ve been measuring on track until this point. I’m only 5 foot, so I’m sure baby is running out of room and is pushing out a little bit😅. If I’m still measuring ahead at my next dr appointment, they’ll send me in for a growth scan. 
  • @heytallmama yes! BH suuuuck. 
    Wife. Boy mom x6. Expecting #7. Wannabe homesteader.
    , 💙💙💙💙💙💙
  • @heytallmama I never had BH until this pregnancy! And of course they started kicking in right when my husband left on a 6 day trip… gave me all the anxiety about going into labour without him 😅
  • I feel everyone on the Braxton hicks. 
    They freaked me out so bad (first pregnancy!) that I actually went to the hospital for monitoring 😂 thankfully the labour and delivery department didn’t make me feel bad, they want me to check everyone out with them so it doesn’t cause me a bunch of anxiety. But I felt so silly lol. 
  • @babymac4321 that was me during my second! I didn’t have BH at all the first time and the second it was so strong! I’m thankful for the nurses that take it seriously and don’t add extra anxiety. 
  • Sooo I don’t think I’ve ever had BH and this is my third baby. 🤷🏻‍♀️ When I *thought* I had BH last time I was actually just in early labor and didn’t know it because I had never experienced a natural contraction before. 
  • I’ve had random BH this pregnancy- definitely a lot stronger ones than my first!!
  • I also didn't really have them my first pregnancy but I'm definitely having them this time. 
  • Pretty sure I'm having them. Didn't with my first, or at least didn't recognize them.