March 2023 Moms

Maternity Clothes into 3rd Tri 🤰🏽

I'm feeling like my maternity jeans, jumpsuits and leggings can't possibly have much more give and only 6 months along! I'm tired of just trying random brands and don't have the $$ to waste.

Anyone know of leggings or pants that are still comfy and not constricting through the end of the 3rd tri? 

Re: Maternity Clothes into 3rd Tri 🤰🏽

• I’m wearing over the belly jeggings and leggings from Motherhood Maternity still! But I don’t have that huge of a bump yet. Still, I feel like I have plenty of room to grow. 
  • I bought some high waisted fold-over leggings a size up from aerie and they are still some of my favorites and not too tight. I also have some aerie/American eagle waffle jogger pants a size up and they are super stretchy in the waist band. I also bought a size up of these stretchy jogger pants from Target - Ingrid? & Isabel brand that are still growing with me. Everything else I bought early on isn’t fitting anymore. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Ooh, I haven't thought about Jeggings as a good jeans replacement. I'll have to check those out. Thank you! 
  • I'll definitely check out aerie, I feel like I've heard good things about that brand for maternity
  • I’m still wearing my Aerie leggings! Granted I wfh full time but they are my go to day to day. I’d wager sizing up would give extra space for growing bump!
  • I'm also wearing jeggings. My favorite pair is from stork and babe but I can't find that brand anywhere now. Most of them are from gap and their comfortable. My gap ones didn't fit my to the end of the pregnancy last time though. I'm also wearing leggings from gap and prana Vida. 
  • I'm also wearing jeggings. My favorite pair is from stork and babe but I can't find that brand anywhere now. Most of them are from gap and their comfortable. My gap ones didn't fit my to the end of the pregnancy last time though. I'm also wearing leggings from gap and prana Vida. 
    I'm definitely on to the full leggings phase. What did you end up wearing at the end of your last pregnancy?!

• @newwestcoastmum mostly my Stork and babe jeggings and dresses. 
  • I invest in a pair of lululemons every year and that’s what I’m living in. I have three really soft pairs that I can still wear comfortably even with my large bump. My friend told me about a great second hand maternity store that I want to checkout this weekend. She got this really cool pair of pants for only $15!
  • heytallmamaheytallmama member
    edited December 2022
    Unlike my first pregnancy, my bump is making a more significant appearance. Pretty sure I’m as big now as they day I gave birth. Anyway- I’m 5’10” and usually need to buy tall sizes and it’s never been a problem not having it with maternity wear…until literally this week. You guys what the heck. Tall people get pregnant too! I do not want my belly or stretchy pants panels hanging out, even if I WFH! And with 2 months left to grow, I feel like I’m gonna be chillin in the pregnancy version of a crop top 😂
  • @heytallmama SAME. long socks are saving my ankles from freezing off, but the short maternity shirt hems combined with full panel pants are killing me! 
  • muggsd said:
    @heytallmama SAME. long socks are saving my ankles from freezing off, but the short maternity shirt hems combined with full panel pants are killing me! 
    I was wondering if you were a fellow tall gal from your bump pics! What brand tops have been working for you? Old navy and Targets have been good so far but I feel like my time is limited 😂
  • I’m 24 weeks pregnant with twins and I’m having a hard time finding anything that fits over my belly. 
  • @heytallmama I’m 5’9” :) I have some old navy ones too but they are already way too short (long torso!) - I’ve had the best luck with H&M ones! 
  • Sky 4 months pregnant twins boys
  • Boobs hurt bad
  • Pants and top are to big now and bra hurts my boobs
  • @muggsd oh I forgot H&M had maternity wear!
  • I’m 29 weeks with the twins and nothing fits! These maternity pants are to small. Maxi dresses are becoming to short in the front. My leggings won’t give anymore stretch. Tried a pair of my husbands jeans today.. they are huge but don’t stay up. I can’t find any maxi skirts I’ve checked every where I can think of.. tried to size up.. nothing.. my stomach seriously just ballooned out.. 
  • well typically, I just let loose and wear a big nice gown, don't worry about jeans!J ust wear a nice yummy, snatching dress.