• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @muggsd love the snuggly bump picture 🥰
  • Options
    Yesterday at exactly 22 weeks!
  • Options
    21 + 2

• Options
    @heytallmama I've been upping my caffeine intake a bit lately and it has been sooo worth it lol 
  • Options
    @gravcass Same! Especially when I get a fun latte or something. Treat yo self! 

Mmm speaking of lattes I had a lavender vanilla one today from a local spot and it was just ::chefs kiss:: 
  • Options
    @heytallmama Did they find the tree?!

This reminds me of being pregnant with my last march baby, tree shopping at Home Depot on Black Friday. Nobody around, no carts available, (and H was working) so pregnant me waddled my ass around the store with it to checkout. It was a sight to behold (but such a good deal!) and we are still using it (God willing it lights up again this year!!)

I have switched from pumpkin spice creamer to peppermint mocha today. Buttt I need a “real” coffee in my life!!
  • Options
    They did! My dude pulled up with a whole pallet of them and I sang “and then a herrooooo comes alongggggg” in my head 😂

I’m usually such a firm “no Christmas until after Thanksgiving” but this is the first time we’re doing a fake tree in like 8 years and I just didn’t want to wait and have the nicer ones sold out. Got it on sale, so huge perk. Real trees around here are *easily* over $100 for a 6’ one, and I just can’t stomach paying that anymore for something that will drop needles everywhere and die in 3 weeks. At least this one will pay for itself in 3 years at that rate 🙃