TTC After a Loss
Options

EXTREME fatigue.

I am wondering if anyone has ever felt this way. I cant seem to find any information about fatigue besides just feeling sleepy. 
I had a miscarriage in January, and have been on clomid before that and now im continuing... 
I usually leisurely ride bicycles for fun and exercise.  Nothing crazy at all. I'm super armature. Normally it isn't a problem but just now I seriously thought I was going to pass out from exhaustion.. im about 5 DPO. Could I be pregnant? This is not a usual feeling for me. I felt like I absolutely could not go on for just riding a couple of miles. Has anyone else ever experienced this?

Re: EXTREME fatigue.

• Options
    1 ) This is a LOSS board where a community is discussing their losses and trials/tribulations of trying again.  It is extremely rude to bust in, with no prior posts on TB, and just say you think you may be PG

2 ) It is against the TOU you agreed to when you signed up to this site to ask if you're PG or possibly PG, even if it's in a round-about way.  Take a test if you think you may be PG.

3 ) You can get fatigue from depression from having losses.  Trust me, I would know as I've had 5 MC and used to be so tired I couldn't get up off the couch or enjoy ANYTHING I used to do.  However, since you state you know how many DPO you are AND are taking Clomid (which has a lifetime limit of 6 cycle use only), I'm assuming you are working with an RE.  They should have told you when you should test each cycle and you should follow their instructions for testing.
    #BitterHagPartyOf1

Melody Pond GIF
  • Options
    Exhaustion could be from a number of things honestly. If it keeps up, ask a Dr. It could be from stress (aren't we all stressed right now?) change of habits.... list goes on.  I hope you figure it out though.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @capnjackharkness I was googling my symptoms this post came up and i signed up just so i can comment back to your comment first time ever in my life so i hope you know how damn rude your comment was. Im the type of person that says sorry to objects never raise my voice and never reply to rude people and maybe this is the hormones right now but how can someone who is ttc be so rude i had 6 mc this year and another 5 the other years that is 11 MC and i still would never react to a woman who is just asking a question in that way (that is on the SAME boat as all of us) .. how can someone who is trying to have a baby a little precious human being reply back so damn rude. That woman up there clearly said she had a MC and now she trying again... and the forms name is " TTC AFTER LOSS" and not " LOSS GRIEF FORUM" literllay has the word ttc in it and after loss as that woman up there did and like YOU said shes new on here so you could of nicely said to her " hey try this forum because here we discuss other things" but nooo you had to leave a bitchy teenager comment. Dont bother replying back never logging on here again. Just want to remind everyone that everyone here is ttc dont be rude like the woman in the green dress from handmaids tail ( i know the fustration with ttc) but noone is more important than the other ...everyone of us deservs a baby and baby dust to all. And there is always a kind way to say things and a kind way to talk to people. Talk to people the way you want to be talked to dont be a karen just to make your point.