March 2023 Moms

Need Ease of Mind

edited August 2022 in March 2023 Moms
Hello! 

This past May I had a missed miscarriage at 8 weeks where my baby stopped growing at 7 weeks and had no heartbeat. My husband and I are pregnant again (yay!) but the nerves are real. We went for our first ultrasound at 7 weeks again and there was a beautiful heartbeat at 147bpm and growing perfectly! Our next ultrasound I will be 10 weeks. However, my symptoms are starting to ease at 8 weeks and now I am nervous something  is wrong. I know once a heartbeat is identified that the percentage of miscarriage goes down but I cannot help that every symptom that eases I think the worst. 

Just looking if anyone has experienced something similar and all went well? 

Re: Need Ease of Mind

• I have never been pregnant before but I am currently 7w1d and my story is similar to yours. Most of my symptoms that I had are way less or gone. I haven’t had an US yet so I don’t know if my baby even has a heartbeat or not. Just wanted to say you aren’t alone in your feelings!!! Praying all goes well for you!!!
    Married since 10/2011
    TTC #1 since 11/2012
    Dx: No Sperm Count

History:
    Referred to RE after SA results
    HSG, bloodwork, and U/S all good
    3 Non-Medicated IUIs + 1 Clomid IUI w/ Trigger = All BFNs

Today:
    Dr says 2 more Clomid IUIs until we move to IVF

Our Fur-baby Shelby

My Ovulation Chart

• Sending all my prayers your way!! 💗
  • Loading the player...
  • Same here! This is my second pregnancy that this has happened and it’s been boys both times! My daughter I was so sick my first tri all the way through! No symptoms doesn’t always mean something negative but also as a loss mama it can be very nerve wracking! Ten weeks today and haven’t had my first appointment yet to hear heart beat either. Fingers crossed with you both!
  • I totally hear you! I had a miscarriage in April and am now 7 weeks 3 days. Some of my symptoms have subsided and I’ve been on edge. Unfortunately I won’t have my first u/s until August 18 (right at 8 weeks). I keep reminding myself I’m farther along now then I was last time (I started spotting late in the fifth week with progressively worse bleeding). But of course I can’t help but panic every time I go to the bathroom to make sure everything is okay. It’s so hard but I also want to stay positive because I know the odds of miscarrying twice are relatively low! We’ll through it! If you saw the heartbeat that’s amazing and already way better than last time!