October 2022 Moms
Options

Weekly Check-In Week of 7/25

๐—˜๐——๐—— / ๐—ช๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ธ๐˜€ + ๐——๐—ฎ๐˜†๐˜€:ย 

๐—•๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐˜† ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜‡๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ฎ(๐—ป) / ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜:

๐—™๐—ง๐— /๐—ฆ๐—ง๐— /๐—ง๐—ง๐— +/๐—ถ๐˜'๐˜€ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ:ย 

๐—ง๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—บ ๐—™๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ข๐˜‚๐˜/๐—•๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฒ/๐—ฃ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ธ/๐—š๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป:ย 

Baby's Name (if chosen/sharing):

๐—จ๐—ฝ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—”๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜€:ย 

๐—›๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด?:

๐—ฅants/Raves:ย 

Questions:

GTKY: Whatโ€™s your favorite way to unwind?

Re: Weekly Check-In Week of 7/25

• Options
    ๐—˜๐——๐—— / ๐—ช๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ธ๐˜€ + ๐——๐—ฎ๐˜†๐˜€: 28w1d

๐—•๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐˜† ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜‡๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ฎ(๐—ป) / ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜: eggplantย 

๐—™๐—ง๐— /๐—ฆ๐—ง๐— /๐—ง๐—ง๐— +/๐—ถ๐˜'๐˜€ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ: STM

๐—ง๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—บ ๐—™๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ข๐˜‚๐˜/๐—•๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฒ/๐—ฃ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ธ/๐—š๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป: blue

Baby's Name (if chosen/sharing): 99% sure Finn

๐—จ๐—ฝ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—”๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜€: tomorrow!

๐—›๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด?: Good, just huge! Starting to wake up a lot more at night

๐—ฅants/Raves: my toddler is exhausting me! Iโ€™m terrified of the infant with a toddler stageย 

Questions:

GTKY: Whatโ€™s your favorite way to unwind? Normally? Putting my feet up with a tall glass of wine. While pregnant? Trash tv ๐Ÿ˜‚
  • Options
    ๐—˜๐——๐—— / ๐—ช๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ธ๐˜€ + ๐——๐—ฎ๐˜†๐˜€: 10.15.22 // 28+2

๐—•๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐˜† ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜‡๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ฎ(๐—ป) / ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜:
    eggplant//Bratz dollย 
    ๐—™๐—ง๐— /๐—ฆ๐—ง๐— /๐—ง๐—ง๐— +/๐—ถ๐˜'๐˜€ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ:ย 
    FTMย 
    ๐—ง๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—บ ๐—™๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ข๐˜‚๐˜/๐—•๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฒ/๐—ฃ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ธ/๐—š๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป:ย 
    ๐Ÿ’•
    Colette (middle name tbd)ย 
    ๐—จ๐—ฝ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—”๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜€:ย 
    Todayย 
    ๐—›๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด?:
    Definitely ready to have this baby haha. Starting to not be able to fit into clothes, achy belly, sleeping is uncomfortable, you name it!ย 
    ๐—ฅants/Raves:ย 
    rave: sister was able to talk to my older sister yesterday who is currently deployed right now as a marine, and itโ€™s looking like sheโ€™ll be able to make it home in time to be there with me when baby is born which would be a huge blessing!!ย 
    Rant: just starting to feel like Iโ€™m running out of time with everything I need to do to prepare for a baby and where Iโ€™m going to live, what I need to get etc.. and just feel constantly stressed out with the to do list family is sorta pushing to have more solid answers on.ย 

Questions:

painting. I love painting and art, always have, and could spend hours into the night after work just sitting by myself, listening to music, while working on a huge project thats started at the moment!! One of the main things Iโ€™m really hoping to have time for after baby comes to be honest, and just find it super relaxing.ย 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    ๐—˜๐——๐—— / ๐—ช๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ธ๐˜€ + ๐——๐—ฎ๐˜†๐˜€:ย  October 13th/28w4d

๐—•๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐˜† ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜‡๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ฎ(๐—ป) / ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜: Rollerblade

๐—™๐—ง๐— /๐—ฆ๐—ง๐— /๐—ง๐—ง๐— +/๐—ถ๐˜'๐˜€ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ: FTM

๐—ง๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—บ ๐—™๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ข๐˜‚๐˜/๐—•๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฒ/๐—ฃ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ธ/๐—š๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป: Green

๐—จ๐—ฝ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—”๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜€: Friday for routine OB

๐—›๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด?: We've had a terrible heat wave here (NYC) so I've been taking it easy and keeping hydrated.ย  It sucks to not be active and able to get things done, but this will pass.ย  I was feeling pretty good before this! As I mentioned on another thread, sleeping has become a lot more challenging in the past week or two.ย ย 

๐—ฅants/Raves:ย Rave - a lot of the baby stuff we ordered and was predicted to be backordered until September has been arriving.ย  Rant - it's been so hot that it's all just sitting in boxes in my entryway.ย  I hate clutter and I'm dying for it to cool down so I can unpack and organize and settle!ย  Any other clutter free freaks on here??

Questions:ย 
    I'm starting to stock up on postpartum items and I'm worried I'm both getting not enough things and too many things.ย  I know there will be a product highlight on this as we get closer to our due dates so I'll be patient :)ย 

GTKY: Whatโ€™s your favorite way to unwind?ย I love taking care of my houseplants, doing a craft, reading a book, seeing a friend for lunch/coffee, getting a massage/facial/manicure.ย  Anything that isn't chores or work! lol
  • Options
    ๐—˜๐——๐—— / ๐—ช๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ธ๐˜€ + ๐——๐—ฎ๐˜†๐˜€: October 29, 26+2

๐—•๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐˜† ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜‡๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ฎ(๐—ป) / ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜: Kale

๐—™๐—ง๐— /๐—ฆ๐—ง๐— /๐—ง๐—ง๐— +/๐—ถ๐˜'๐˜€ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ: TTM

๐—ง๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—บ ๐—™๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ข๐˜‚๐˜/๐—•๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฒ/๐—ฃ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ธ/๐—š๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป: Green

Baby's Name (if chosen/sharing): Waiting to share till birth

๐—จ๐—ฝ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—”๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜€: GDM testing 8/10

๐—›๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด?: Uncomfortable. Being pregnant at almost 35 is definitely different than at 26. Also, working night shift doesn't help. My sleep has been more interrupted and my lower back has been sore.ย 

๐—ฅants/Raves: We've been doing a great job of cleaning out the house and donating stuff. We put up curtains in the baby's room the other day and we're moving DD2's furniture in there this week since her new bedroom set is coming Friday. Also, I managed to convince DH that we should stay in a hotel instead of at his parents house when we go to NY next week. DH, me, and the two girls were going to have to share a queen bed and I was like there's no way since I've been so uncomfortable. We booked a hotel and surprisingly his mom understood. I feel so much more relieved now!

Questions: None

GTKY: Whatโ€™s your favorite way to unwind? A good book in bed or a jigsaw puzzle while watching TV.
    TTC History
    Me: 35 DH: 34
    Married 07/2012
    DD born 07/2014
    DD2 born 10/2018
    DS born 10/2022

IF history:
    TTC #2 since January 2016
    June-Aug 2017: 3 IUIs w/Clomid = BFN
    Sept 2017: Dx w/Endometriosis
    Oct 2017: IUI w/Letrozole = BFN
    Nov 2017: IUI w/Letrozole = BFN
    Dec 2017: pre-IVF testing
    Jan-Feb 2018: IVF--17 eggs retrieved, 13 fertilized, 9 frozen and 1 transferred on 2/10 = BFP on 2/19!!! EDD 10/29/2018
    FET Oct 2021: BFP on 10/31! MC at 5 weeks
    FET Feb 2022: BFP on 2/15! EDD 10/29/22

• Options

๐—˜๐——๐—— / ๐—ช๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ธ๐˜€ + ๐——๐—ฎ๐˜†๐˜€: 10/6 / 29+4

๐—•๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐˜† ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜‡๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ฎ(๐—ป) / ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜: acorn squash

๐—™๐—ง๐— /๐—ฆ๐—ง๐— /๐—ง๐—ง๐— +/๐—ถ๐˜'๐˜€ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ: TTM

๐—ง๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—บ ๐—™๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ข๐˜‚๐˜/๐—•๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฒ/๐—ฃ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ธ/๐—š๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป: pink

Baby's Name (if chosen/sharing): ย Alexis, if we can get over the Amazon Alexa thingโ€ฆย 

๐—จ๐—ฝ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—”๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜€: check-in tomorrow

๐—›๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด?: so big and hot! Normally I love summer, but this year itโ€™s kicking my butt

๐—ฅants/Raves: rave: my cousin and SIL are throwing a baby sprinkle which is much appreciated since we have 10 years and a move since DD2 (meaning no baby stuff left at all)
    rant: theyโ€™re holding it when I am like 35 weeks and I feel so bratty but I feel so big uncomfortable already I am dreading having to be โ€˜on displayโ€™ that far along. Like, come hang out with me when I am feeling more mobile and less like a beached whale!ย 

Questions:ย 

GTKY: Whatโ€™s your favorite way to unwind? Playing with my frisbee-catching dog, watching easy tv, reading
  • Options
    mia80mia80 member
    ๐—˜๐——๐—— / ๐—ช๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ธ๐˜€ + ๐——๐—ฎ๐˜†๐˜€:ย  Oct 29 / 26+4

๐—•๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐˜† ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜‡๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ฎ(๐—ป) / ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜:Baby is as long as a ping pong paddle??

๐—™๐—ง๐— /๐—ฆ๐—ง๐— /๐—ง๐—ง๐— +/๐—ถ๐˜'๐˜€ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ: STM

๐—ง๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—บ ๐—™๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ข๐˜‚๐˜/๐—•๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฒ/๐—ฃ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ธ/๐—š๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป: Blue

Baby's Name (if chosen/sharing):Haven't decided

๐—จ๐—ฝ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—”๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜€: August 10th for a regular OB appointment

๐—›๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด?:Like a giant pile of dog poop

๐—ฅants/Raves: Rants: Our family got hit by covid this week and I feel like crap. My fever broke last night, but I've thrown up from coughing a couple times today already. I had early stage pneumonia last week, so I'm kinda worried about getting full blown pneumonia now. Rave: I guess I have an anterior placenta this time around and baby's kicks have been really different. On Sunday my husband finally felt little man kick!!ย  Also my 21 month old monster has recently learned how to hug and it's the most adorable thing in the world.ย 

Questions: For the ladies who've had covid while pregnant, what were you able to take? Tylenol just doesn't seem to do anything and I don't know what else I can take.ย 

GTKY: Whatโ€™s your favorite way to unwind? A good book and a long bath with a glass of wine.ย ย 
  • Options
    Mucinex and Sudafed. I just got off with my doctor's office about what I can take for Covid symptoms and you can take the basic Mucinex and Sudafed but not nighttime anything. @mia80
  • Options
    mia80mia80 member
    @krysnicole1022 Looking for sudafed right now!!!!

• Options
    bows22bows22 member
    @mia80 I had a cold when I was pregnant last time and my OB said to get Sudafed with a certain ingredient, and then the pharmacist told me it wasnโ€™t the right one. ย So you may want to reach out to your OB if there is a specific one you should take!ย 
  • Options
    ๐—˜๐——๐—— / ๐—ช๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ธ๐˜€ + ๐——๐—ฎ๐˜†๐˜€: October 5th, 30w

๐—•๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐˜† ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜‡๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ฎ(๐—ป) / ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜: Platypus!!! One of my favourite animals (my fave is elephant... we're not getting there)

๐—ง๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—บ ๐—™๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ข๐˜‚๐˜/๐—•๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฒ/๐—ฃ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ธ/๐—š๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป: Pink

Baby's Name (if chosen/sharing): Annika May, Audrey Rose, Abigail Rose

๐—จ๐—ฝ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—”๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜€: Next Tuesday virtual, next Wednesday in clinic. These will be with my backup midwife who I'm meeting for the first time. She essentially is baby's midwife as soon as she's born while my primary midwife continues my immediate postpartum care.

๐—›๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด?: Cranky about so many little things, but very excited too. 30 weeks feels like a biggie and I'm getting excited for this homestretch. Getting out of breath more often and caring for my toddler is getting both physically and mentally a lot harder. Loving feeling baby's more distinct movements and feeling so much more connected to her than I wasvin the first few months.

๐—ฅants/Raves: Rant: I could rant about so many things right now, but this one feels exemplary of some of the household stuff DH is doing that's driving me nuts. This morning while I was prepping breakfast I asked if he could wash a sippy cup. The sink is loaded with dishes and he fills the whole thing up, washes the one sippy cup, and just walks away leaving the dishes in stagnant water ALL DAY. He frequently fills the whole sink to only wash a couple of items and it drives me ballistic! Like if you're going to do a load of them of course fill the sink but don't just leave stuff sitting in water. Rave: picked my bridesmaid dress up from alterations and am so happy with the speed and quality of service I got. Dress is flowy but wedding is in 2 weeks so he left a bit of wiggle room in the bust and ribs in case I keep growing.

Questions: For TTM+, how did you handle getting bathroom privacy for postpartum care with your littles? DS always wants to be in there with me and likes to help me get TP and I talk him through what I'm doing to prep him for potty training. I definitely do not want him in there when I'm needing to deal with tender bloody postpartum situations though. Was this a problem for your littles to handle?

GTKY: Whatโ€™s your favorite way to unwind? Lately I've been loving me a YouTube vortex in the evening, true crime especially. In the mornings I love my walk from the subway stationย  to work and like to get a nice latte for it and, if I have enough time, take pictures along the way. That street has gorgeous old red brick and stone architecture, a beautiful park, and it's quiet and the light is beautiful early on the weekends. A bath with a book and a glass of red was my pre-preggo go-to for a treat myself unwind as well.ย 
  • Options
    So... I'm a bit of a stickler for bathroom privacy. I have super heavy periods and am prone to fainting plus the clean up can look like a murder scene. I don't allow any kids in the bathroom with me ever. They can wait outside the door but no one is allowed to open the door or hassle me. They can talk but usually they use that opportunity to get into shenanigans. My oldest was potty trained before I had my second though.ย 
    The blood my oldest did see scared her about menstruation for life. We've had to have long talks about how my experience isn't normal. I've described post partum care to her and she's horrified. Haha.ย 
    It took some work for them to understand privacy and boundaries. There is nothing to be ashamed of with the human body but you get to set your own boundaries. I like privacy in the bathroom. My husband doesn't care as much. I did most of the work with my first and the other two just followed suit. No barging into bedrooms or bathrooms etc. Those kinds of things.
  • Options
    @krthouse Iโ€™m pretty sure I just tried to keep my oldest out of the bathroom during the recovery stage even if that meant locking her out. I donโ€™t think it always worked though. I just really wanted my space during that time. Luckily I had help and she was at daycare during the day, so that was helpful.

Also, my husband sometimes fills the sink with water and dishes and letโ€™s it sit too. Whatโ€™s with that? I feel like heโ€™s better at it now after I used to talk to him about it and us having a dishwasher.
  • Options
    ๐—˜๐——๐—— / ๐—ช๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ธ๐˜€ + ๐——๐—ฎ๐˜†๐˜€:ย  10/18ย  ย 28+2

๐—•๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐˜† ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜‡๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ฎ(๐—ป) / ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜: Kit-Kat Clock. I honestly have always wanted one.ย 

๐—™๐—ง๐— /๐—ฆ๐—ง๐— /๐—ง๐—ง๐— +/๐—ถ๐˜'๐˜€ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ:ย  TTM+

๐—ง๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—บ ๐—™๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ข๐˜‚๐˜/๐—•๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฒ/๐—ฃ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ธ/๐—š๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป:ย  Blue

Baby's Name (if chosen/sharing): No clue

๐—จ๐—ฝ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—”๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜€:ย  Aug 3 even though I have Covid but they refused to move it an extra week out.ย 

๐—›๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด?: Well, I finally tested positive for Covid after two weeks of symptoms. Everyone else is on the mend while I have just lost my sense of smell. I can guarantee that pregnancy is making this harder because I was already dealing with fatigue and congestion, especially at night, before Covid and now I'm not a giant snotty mess.

๐—ฅants/Raves:ย  Rant: so Covid set us back weeks on the baby's room. My neighbor was all ready to come in and start measuring and do at least one wall but then he couldn't because is stupid Covid. We've always been so careful that I'm deeply annoyed that we caught it. I have so much to do in the baby's room and I can't do anything until the walls are done.ย 
    Extra rant: My nose is so clogged and I start coughing any time I lay down so I can't get anywhere near my husband. Usually when I've had a rough day it makes me feel better to lay on or with him while I watch a movie or TV but he can barely get near me and that's so frustrating. There is just nothing that helps me feel better.ย 
    Rave: My daughter turned 9 yesterday and we had to adjust her birthday plans quite a bit but she was such a good sport about it. Once we are all feeling better I told her we would go to the library and out for ice cream. She *only* got 47 new books for her birthday this year. ๐Ÿคฃ

Questions: Have you pre-registered for delivery? I'm scared to jinx myself even though I logically know that isn't how it works.

Reading, watching TV, and laying across my husband so he has to pet me like a cat. I also do quite a bit of online window shopping, especially on Poshmark.ย 
  • Options
    @krysnicole1022 I pre-registered with the birth centre here, whichvis my plan A, but not with the hospital as I think we can only pre-register with one to start. My midwife helped facilitate that at my last appointment. It's totally normal to feel like taking those concrete steps is a jinx, especially with your history, but know that you and this baby are healthy and strong. It will feel better after you take those steps ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•