Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

Help! Princess suffering from skin rash!

Re: Help! Princess suffering from skin rash!

• Options
    My baby boy who is 10 weeks old had the same thing, we were told it was likely a milk protein intolerance and had to switch him to a hypoallergenic baby formula as he was exclusively formula fed. It went away after about a week of him being on the new formula, but during that time I also started using mustela stelatopia emollient and it did an amazing job helping the skin recover. Goodluck! 
  • Options
    Truthfully - leave it alone. My son had the same thing and I washed his face with just water and I kept him and the room on the cooler side. It cleared up in a few days. Completely gone in about 2 weeks. Also, my son is breastfeed - 11 weeks 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My baby girl had the same problem and it was all over neck and face as well, I recommend tubby todd, it worked for my daughter.
  • Options
    My my baby girl got it at 4 weeks. Have been avoiding lotions or heavy on ingredients soaps for 2 weeks. They significantly decreased but still no smooth skin. Good luck there

• Options
    mine had this too!! It got so bad. I used Tubby todd and boom gone!! Please please grab you some and look at the reviews. They speak for themselves. IM SOOO GLAD I got some
  • Options
    Yes, I use tubby Todd in 3 days my baby face was perfect again.
  • Options
    Did you use the TT ointment or just the lotion? I've been using breast milk, but it seems those spots go away, but more and more keep appearing. His head seems really dry bc I'm trying not to use anything that could cause more bumps...
  • Options
    Went away after a few days just from washing and drying the face after each feeding. 
  • Options
    My babies pediatrician says it’s baby acne.. 
    will get worse before it gets better. Very normal
    i was told to put breast milk on rash. I did and cleared in a day but, came back just a little.  Hasn’t gotten worse tho. Hope this helps
    also make sure you use free and clear detergent with free and clear dryer sheets for your clothes and babies
    wear no purfumes or fragrance lotions which will only irritate bumps. 
  • Options
    not sure if ur breastfeeding or using formula but if u have breast milk frozen take some out or even pump just a little and put in on their face everyday. should clear up the rash, i also used baby aquafor for my babies acne and it cleared up in about 2-3 days!