November 2022 Moms

weekly check-in for dd 11/16 - 11/23 (week of july 4)

Est Due Date / Weeks + Days:

FTM/STM/TTM+:

Upcoming Appointments or Results:

How are you feeling?:

Rants/Raves:

Questions:
Momma to 3 angels and two amazing children
F born June 2018
W born September 2020
#3 due November 2022

Re: weekly check-in for dd 11/16 - 11/23 (week of july 4)

• Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 11/18, 20+3

FTM/STM/TTM+: FTM

Upcoming Appointments or Results: normal OB appointment July 25

How are you feeling?: pretty good, the negative symptoms have mostly subsided except my allergies and insomnia.

Rants/Raves: We had a good holiday weekend here, did a lot of relaxing at my parents' house the last couple days and got more work done on clearing stuff out of the nursery. Still only feeling movements sporadically but I felt her 2 or 3 times today, which was exciting.

Questions: nope
  • Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 11/17. 21+4. 

FTM/STM/TTM+: TTM

Upcoming Appointments or Results: 24 week prenatal at the end of the month, then growth scan and GTT end of august.

How are you feeling?: physically good. I’m feeling way more pregnant the last couple days, my belly popped out of nowhere. Mentally, super anxious about possibly having another iugr baby and just trying to stay busy. 

Rants/Raves:

Questions: 
  • Loading the player...
  • Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: Nov 18/ 20w 4d 

Upcoming Appointments or Results: I had my anatomy scan last week. Baby girl is measuring 3 days ahead and is in the 79 percentile. Everything looked good. However she was hiding behind my belly bottom which was creating shadows in the ultra sound. She was also hiding her right foot. So we have to go back to in 4 weeks on Aug 4 for another ultra sound. 

How are you feeling?:
    Overall feeling good. But feeling bigger which I know is inevitable but is also causing me to be self-conscious. I’ve always struggled with body image issues so getting this big makes me feel slightly uncomfortable. 
    On a positive note, I feel like my energy is slowly coming back! Still more tired than pre pregnancy but enough energy to actually get things done around the house and yard. The last few months I felt like I was being neglectful and it is nice to feel like I am making a dent in some of my household chores and to do lists. 
    Rants/Raves:
    My husband is a wildland firefighter and he has been working so much lately. I just feel so grateful for him and all of his hard work. 
    Also, We have a ton of things planned this summer which makes me really excited. We have a concert this Friday, vacation to Cancun on 7/22 for a week, another concert on 7/29, a concert at the end of august and a wedding in September. So much to look forward too! 

Questions: when does everyone plan on having their baby showers (if you are having one?) I am due 11/18 and am planning on having mine either last weekend or September or first weekend of October. So I would be 32-33 weeks at that point. I’d love to hear if people think that is good timing or if others are planning theirs around that time. I am hoping to send out invites next weekend. 
    I hope you are all feeling well! 
  • @beach2mtns2desert I'm the same due date, we're leaning toward late September but haven't officially scheduled anything yet.
  • Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: Nov 20 / 20+2

FTM/STM/TTM+: STM

Upcoming Appointments or Results: Nothing this week, but a bunch the following - MFM, echocardiogram, and 24 week.

How are you feeling?: good- lots more energy- got all the baby stuff out and sorted this weekend so I know what I still need.

Rants/Raves: DH felt baby girl kick last night! Super exciting. 
    Still struggling to sleep well - my back is the only thing that feels comfortable and of course that is a no no- keep having weird nightmares and wake up with a dream hangover… 

Questions: none
  • @beach2mtns2desert I'm not having one this time, but my last two were around 32 weeks =) My first was planned for me (my friends believe it's bad luck for a FTM to plan her own lol) and the 2nd I planned
    F born June 2018
    W born September 2020
    #3 due November 2022
  • @beach2mtns2desert We are leaning towards September so that we have plenty of time to purchase anything we didn’t get from our registry and feel like we need! 

Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 11/21, 20+1

Upcoming Appointments or Results: Routine OB check-in appointment on July 28th

How are you feeling?: Overall I’m feeling pretty good! Energy is higher and most symptoms are pretty minimal. My OB had recommended Pepcid and a probiotic to help with lingering nausea and it seems to be helping. Every once in a while I wake up super sick and need to vomit (it’s only been first thing in the morning), but aside from that minimal nausea. Still struggling with that pesky anxiety!

Rants: My pregnancy dreams are out of control! They are so vivid that sometimes it takes a while when I wake up to reorient myself.

Raves: We are supposed to have a stretch of fairly nice weather this week so I am excited! Also, baby has been getting stronger movements and often is active at predictable times.

Questions: none right now 
  • Is it uncomfortable to anyone else that this weeks info page states that we may not feel in the mood but that we should try anyways because our partner might enjoy the extra lubrication? Something tells me that was written by a man…. Other than that I am excited for baby shower this week and will be moving in a month from Michigan to South Carolina. I find myself overdoing it a lot and need to constantly remind myself to slow down. 
  • Thanks everyone that responded so far about my baby shower question. It looks like many of us that our having showers this time around will be having our showers around the same time! That’s exciting and I can’t wait to hear more from everyone as they get closer! My mom is throwing the shower for me but I can’t help but Google baby shower ideas lol. 
  • summ23summ23 member
    We’re having a Halloween baby shower since that’s my favorite holiday! I’m sooo excited! 
  • @summ23. That’s a cool idea. I bet it will be sooo fun!! 
  • Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 11/16 / 21 +1

FTM/STM/TTM+: TTM

Upcoming Appointments or Results: follow up anatomy scan 7/21 and OB checkin due to low lying placenta discovered in last weeks scan. 

How are you feeling?: anxious and moody but overall pretty good.  I’m nervous that I will need to have a c section as a result of the low lying placenta and just desperately want it to resolve itself. I’l don’t think Dr. Google is helping at all relieve those anxieties!! Lol.  

Rants/Raves: 

Questions: has anyone (or known someone) been diagnosed with low lying placenta? Did it resolve itself? Any tips?
  • @monkey126 not me personally, but in my previous BMB two ladies had it. For both of them it resolved, but closer to the due date.
    F born June 2018
    W born September 2020
    #3 due November 2022