November 2022 Moms

weekly check-in for dd 11/8 - 11/15 (week of july 4)

Est Due Date / Weeks + Days:

FTM/STM/TTM+:

Upcoming Appointments or Results:

How are you feeling?:

Rants/Raves:

Questions:
Momma to 3 angels and two amazing children
F born June 2018
W born September 2020
#3 due November 2022

Re: weekly check-in for dd 11/8 - 11/15 (week of july 4)

• EDD Nov 13th. 

It’s week 21! It’s exciting watching the weekly countdown get smaller. I’m still not overly hungry. My husband on the other hand is eating enough for all of us. 

Not a lot of rants. It’s just so hot in Texas. And my husband is back to traveling for work starting this week so not overly excited about that. 

• Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 21w5d

FTM/STM/TTM+: TTM

Upcoming Appointments or Results: Nothing for a couple of weeks

How are you feeling?: sick =/ Got a cold and it's just kicking my butt

Rants/Raves: they really need to find more safe cold medicine for pregnant ladies!
    Also annoying - when I was in the clinic last Monday they told me that there was no receptionist and that someone would call me by end of week to set up my next appointment. Nobody called me. I called today and nobody answered... this is the first issue I've had like this
    F born June 2018
    W born September 2020
    #3 due November 2022
  • Loading the player...
  • Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: Nov 13

FTM/STM/TTM+: baby 4

Upcoming Appointments or Results: not for a few weeks 

Rants/Raves we were suppose to be leaving this mor I got for a beach vacation but my husbands family that we we’re going to be staying with has covid. I’m so selfishly upset. I was really looking forward to this trip. 
  • @clee5711 aww that sucks! I'd be upset too!
    F born June 2018
    W born September 2020
    #3 due November 2022
  • @clee5711 that sticks. Hope they feel better soon. 
  • Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 21w5d

FTM/STM/TTM+: TTM

Upcoming Appointments or Results: Friday

How are you feeling?: Good! Just tired.

Rants/Raves: I have some gorgeous yarn coming this week to make a blanket. BUT I hate how slow Amazon is anymore. Prime was originally 2 day shipping, now it’s at least a week.

Questions: None
  • @chuckle_sandwich try contacting customer service, sometimes they’ll give credit if prime is that late
  • Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: Nov 15

FTM/STM/TTM+: 3rd baby, 4th kid

Upcoming Appointments or Results: ugh.  Well I was supposed to have the anatomy scan this past tues and then my 20week appt yesterday.  But. Instead I had a trip to the er where they did some measuring so my anatomy scan got moved to the end of july and then my daughter got sick and we had to cancel my ob appt too so it got moved 2 weeks away.  My ob just had a baby so she's only doing appointments once a week now.

How are you feeling?: the heartburn might actually kill me at this point and it is SO hot ALL the time (I live in Tx)

Rants/Raves: my boppy side sleeping pillow and the 8 sheep sleepy time lotion have made me actually be able to sleep!!

Questions: has anyone considered L&D visits yet?  I honestly have no idea when that's supposed to happen and I'm getting nervous about it all the sudden...?