November 2022 Moms

Weekly Check-in for DD 11/8 - 11/15 (week of June 27)

Est Due Date / Weeks + Days:

FTM/STM/TTM+:

Upcoming Appointments or Results:

How are you feeling?:

Rants/Raves:

Questions:

Re: Weekly Check-in for DD 11/8 - 11/15 (week of June 27)

• Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 20w5d

FTM/STM/TTM+: TTM

Upcoming Appointments or Results: Just had my anatomy scan and 20 week appointment today. Everything looks good and we're having another girl =)

How are you feeling?: Pretty good, mostly just hot because it is HOT here. I'm also still chucking over the fact that we're having another girl XD 

Rants/Raves: Not really either, but no other place to put it - hubby is off to try to get us a new-to-us vehicle!

Questions:
    Momma to 3 angels and two amazing children
    F born June 2018
    W born September 2020
    #3 due November 2022
  • Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: Nov 13

Upcoming Appointments or Results: anatomy scan and check up Thursday. 

How are you feeling?: Excited. Tired. Hungry. Not hungry. Hot. 

Rants/Raves: I am currently taking a full load in summer sessions for college. 100% kicking my self for it. My job is flexible and allows me to do homework while in the office but what was I thinking. And I am signed up for another full load for the fall and already debating skip out totally and try to get back at it again in the spring or just take one class and keep going that way I don’t get out of the habit of work. 

• Loading the player...
  • Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: Nov 18/ 19w3d

FTM/STM/TTM+: FTM

Upcoming Appointments or Results: anatomy scan on Thursday. Can’t wait! 

How are you feeling?: Overall feeling pretty good. Still tired but not exhausted like I used to be. I’m starting to feel bigger and starting to do some modifications with my workouts. 

Rants/Raves: Rant- yesterday I booked mine and my husbands baby moon to Cancun next month. I am really excited and looking forward to lounging on the beach and relaxing! 

Questions: Not necessarily any questions. However I am trying to do research on cribs, car seats, strollers and glider/recliner chairs. I have been following the product spotlight posts which have been really helpful! But it is still so hard to decide what to get!
  • Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 20w 5d

FTM/STM/TTM+: TTM

Upcoming Appointments or Results: July 1 Anatomy scan

How are you feeling?: Great! Although some days it seems my brain has disappeared. Forgot the cats name the other night. My husband goes up to pet it and says “hey Cheerio” and for a moment I’m like “who’s Cheerio?”

Rants/Raves: rave- I’m so close to getting our new homeschool area set up and starting to plan “next years” curriculum. Also got the pool set up yesterday so we are ready for some summer fun!

Questions: I can’t decide on a car seat. I keep going between the Chicco keyfit and the Graco snugride. Any thoughts?
  • Est Due Date / Weeks + Days:  Nov 13th

FTM/STM/TTM+: number 4

Upcoming Appointments or Results: tomorrow is the anatomy scan!

How are you feeling?: mostly better. Tired all the time 

@chuckle_sandwich for my first three we had the chicco key fit 30 and really liked it. It expired so we just bought a graco snugride at the target trade in event. Solely because it was on sale and I could also use my coupon on it. 
  • @baby-h2022 college student fist bump of solidarity! I'm doing a full-time internship right now plus an online class that starts next week, and I've got a 13-credit semester next semester (my last one!). Glad I'm not the only crazy one lol.
  • @clee5711 How is the Chicco vs Graco in weight? I’m looking at the Chicco that comes with the boot since we have super cold winters. Which version of the snugride did you get? I’m terrible about making decisions... so any pros and cons you have between the two would be much appreciated!

With my first two we had a Britax and I remember it being heavy.
  • @baby-h2022 and @fantasyflyte Hang in there! I was in college when I was expecting my 1st. I took 15 credits my final semester, had him in March and graduated in May. It was difficult, but it's totally possible when you put your mind to it.
  • @chuckle_sandwich I had a Graco Snugride 35 with DS and don't remember it being too heavy. It's been a while though, so I'm not sure how much they've changed.
  • @chuckle_sandwich snug fit 35 dlx we haven’t taken it out of the box yet so I’m not sure how heavy it is. The chicco alone wasn’t bad to carry but my babies were all big so it was heavy. 
  • Due Date / Weeks + Days: Nov 11th

Upcoming Appointments or Results: Just had the 20 week ultrasound yesterday. Everything is looking good!

How are you feeling?: Struggling with round ligament pain :/

Rants/Raves: A close co-worker tested positive for COVID yesterday so I’ve been worried about having been exposed. On the flip side, I’ve been feeling the baby move. Such a weird but awesome feeling! Anyone else feeling this yet?

• Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: Nov 10

Upcoming Appointments or Results: we had the anatomy scan and everything looked great. It confirm the NIPT sex results, we're having a girl!

How are you feeling?: Tired, anxious and excited

Rants/Raves: I'm about to move into my partner's house, I'm trying not to lose my mind thinking about the packing, new living arrangements, getting a space ready for the baby.
    Still trying to decided on car seat/travel systems and build my baby registry.
    At least we hired a doula, so I'm excited to work with her.
    I'm excited for our trip to St. Lucia, it wasn't a babymoon originally but it is now!
  • @little_umlaut I've started to feel the baby move, at first I was like is that me or is it the baby but now the kicks are getting stronger so I know it's definitely her!
  • @little_umlaut this baby has been very lazy so far but since my anatomy scan she's been moving quite a bit more. Got a lot of headbutts at the top of my uterus.
    Momma to 3 angels and two amazing children
    F born June 2018
    W born September 2020
    #3 due November 2022