September 2022 Moms

Weekly Check-in, Week of 5.15

2ยป

Re: Weekly Check-in, Week of 5.15

• paigeb26027paigeb26027 member
    edited May 2022
    ๐—˜๐——๐—— / ๐—ช๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ธ๐˜€ + ๐——๐—ฎ๐˜†๐˜€: ย 22 w 2 d
    ๐—•๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐˜† ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜‡๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ฎ(๐—ป) / ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜: coconuts
    ๐—™๐—ง๐— /๐—ฆ๐—ง๐— /๐—ง๐—ง๐— +/๐—ถ๐˜'๐˜€ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ: ftm
    ๐—ง๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—บ ๐—™๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ข๐˜‚๐˜/๐—•๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฒ/๐—ฃ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ธ/๐—š๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป: TEAM BOY!!
    Baby's Name (if chosen):
    ๐—จ๐—ฝ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—”๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜€:ย 
    ๐—›๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด?: Iโ€™m getting more and more excited to meet baby boy, excited about being pregnant in general, excited that I finally found some clothes that fit and are flattering. Emotionally and mentally, I feel really really good. I have a lot of energy right now, and Iโ€™m using it to get outside, and stay a little active. Physically, I am starting to feel more and more uncomfortable. My belly popped last week big time, and everything feels a little different. Eating, sitting, sleeping, standing, everything is just a little more uncomfortable. My feet are starting to feel sore by the middle of each day, which is not normal for me. And sleep can be rough. But to make up for all the weird symptoms, I am feeling SO MUCH KICKING and movement, it is so wonderful. Iโ€™m so excited for my husband to be able to feel little man moving.ย 

๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜๐˜€/๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐˜€: if youโ€™re feeling uncomfortable with your changing body, look long and hard at your wardrobe to see what will work for you in this season, and figure out what you need. I love my body, but It feels weird having a big belly, especially before when I didnโ€™t have flattering clothing to help. if you need new, comfortable, flattering clothes that will get you through the rest of pregnancy, girls look no further than target and old navy. I spent at least an hour in each store trying different dresses and clothes (some maternity, lots of non maternity), but I found 11 or 12 versatile dresses or rompers that I love. Specifically The ribbed mini dresses at old navy are so flattering, comfortable and versatile.ย 

๐—ค๐˜‚๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€: am I allowed to put some self-care items on the registry for postpartum (like face masks, under eye patches?? Lol

๐—š๐—ง๐—ž๐—ฌ:ย What's your guilty pleasure? Below Deck!. Also, lately Gypsy/Traveller culture, like gypsy weddings on YouTube. I find it really fascinating, but also sad and disturbing at times.
  • melyraemelyrae member
    @paigeb26027 ooooh I love your question! I put a heating pad on my registry (for my back in the rocking chair) and I feel weird about itโ€ฆ but I feel like itโ€™s baby-related so itโ€™s all good? Very interested to hear others responses !!!ย 
  • Loading the player...
  • @newbabymama27 Yes! Did you watch Lularich? Also the Way Down on Hulu!ย 
  • @kboydbowman it should be a personal point of pride. I will say though..l..such a great mental escape.
  • @paigeb26027 definitely put it on there. I love gifting new moms things for themselves. Also if anyone has any gripes about it and tells you, tell them it's they're so you can the discount on them once the baby shower is over. At target, I put things I was buying the day I went in on my registry to get the discount on them, lol like laundry detergent and trash bags lol.

My Amazon registry currently has a bunch of stuff for me like a new cup, and cloth pads lol.
  • laj0217laj0217 member
    I felt weird about putting the nursing supplies I need on there, since theyโ€™re for me. However, my cousin, sister in law, and best friend, who all vetted my registry said to go back and add them before it was live. Itโ€™s like @jhysmath said, if no one buys it, youโ€™ll still get a completion discount for it.ย 
  • @newbabymama27 Aeshaโ€™s my favorite -
    glad she got a chief stew position! Will have to check it out.
  • @paigeb26027 my registry for my first was at a baby store so there wasnโ€™t much for mom to use, but I would definitely add postpartum care stuff for myself if that was an option. People pick and choose what they want to buy you anyway ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ So if they only want to buy baby stuff, thatโ€™s up to them, but they have the other options too. No shame in that!ย 

@mamamoomoo12 I saw Lula Rich but not the other one, so you best bet Iโ€™m putting it on my list to watch haha! A girl on YouTube used to do deep dives on MLM stuff and it was ๐Ÿคฏ
  • @lilienne - In your same boat about the household chores. I have been so tired and this morning my husband made a dumb comment about how he had to hunt for socks the past 2 mornings and I said "they're in the dryer" and he was like "Why are they still in the dryer?" and i was like "because I'm freaking tired at night and haven't felt like putting clothes away" UGH.ย 
  • laj0217laj0217 member
    @whitta1015 that would have been the end ๐Ÿ˜‚ Iโ€™d have said because you havenโ€™t put them away I guess, and all hell woulda broke loose.ย 
  • @laj0217 haha I did continue to fuss about his arms not being broken and he could do just as much as I could.ย  :D
  • ๐—˜๐——๐—— / ๐—ช๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ธ๐˜€ + ๐——๐—ฎ๐˜†๐˜€: ย 27 weeks

๐—•๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐˜† ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜‡๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ฎ(๐—ป) / ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜: rutabagas, I guess?

๐—™๐—ง๐— /๐—ฆ๐—ง๐— /๐—ง๐—ง๐— +/๐—ถ๐˜'๐˜€ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ: STM & TTM

๐—ง๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—บ ๐—™๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ข๐˜‚๐˜/๐—•๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฒ/๐—ฃ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ธ/๐—š๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป: ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š

Baby's Names (if chosen): Weโ€™re making some progress on namesโ€ฆ

๐—จ๐—ฝ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—”๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜€: Midwife appointment in two weeks

๐—›๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด?: SO BIG. I figured out yesterday that it takes less than an hour of being on my feet for my body to hurt. Also, Iโ€™m eating so much itโ€™s ridiculous. I was eating cheesy eggs and kale in bed at 10pm last night while chatting with MH and at one point I noticed he fell silent and was just staring at me. Then he asked, โ€œare you even chewing?!โ€

๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜๐˜€/๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐˜€: ย rave: New nanny starts tomorrow, Iโ€™m excited to have some help! I can no longer care for DD, myself,ย and keep the house clean. I just have to remember not to get so excited that I forget about resting.
    rant: Iโ€™m kinda bummed that I didnโ€™t get a second trimester that felt like second trimester. I went from moderate nausea + extreme exhaustion to measuring way ahead and feeling pain with moderate exercise.

๐—ค๐˜‚๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€: Going from 0 kids to 1 is a huge change. Iโ€™ve heard that going from 1 to 2 isnโ€™t as big a change. What is it like to go from 1 to 3?

๐—š๐—ง๐—ž๐—ฌ:ย What's your guilty pleasure?
    Fancy lattes! The more floral, the better. ๐Ÿ˜‹
    For a while I was into watching Escaping Polygamy, but then I ran out of episodes to watch. What a strange, sad world!
  • laj0217laj0217 member
    @whitta1015 yes!! There it is! Love it!
  • @csardaszz 0-1 was worst than 1-2 in afraid 2-3 is going to be awful because it's no longer going to man to man defense. Hopefully the fact your 2 are the same size age will help make zone defense easier. My 4 year old hates when the 2 year old wants to play with her so I'm not sure how zone defense is going to look in this case.ย 
  • ๐—˜๐——๐—— / ๐—ช๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ธ๐˜€ + ๐——๐—ฎ๐˜†๐˜€: ย 09-20 // 22+0

๐—•๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐˜† ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜‡๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ฎ(๐—ป) / ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜: a Wonka Scrumdiddlyumptious Bar (how badly I want one of those now)

๐—™๐—ง๐— /๐—ฆ๐—ง๐— /๐—ง๐—ง๐— +/๐—ถ๐˜'๐˜€ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ: FTM

๐—ง๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—บ ๐—™๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ข๐˜‚๐˜/๐—•๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฒ/๐—ฃ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ธ/๐—š๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป: Pink

Baby's Name (if chosen): Whisper

๐—จ๐—ฝ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—”๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜€: June 7th is a growth scan and glucose testย ย 

๐—›๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด?: I feel pretty good! I am peeing a lot. I found out at my anatomy scan that I have an anterior placenta so it's been nice being able to feel her more often despite that! I have been trying to play with her and kind of rub and poke and in the mornings she will poke back sometimes. MY BACK THOUGH. It does not take long for my lower back to start hurting. I'm sleeping decently well though.

๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜๐˜€/๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐˜€: My husband is a sweetie and I am so happy to be feeling her more now. I can't wait until it's consistent and my husband can also feel too!
    I am also so PUMPED that we have 12 school days left! They have been trying to get the art teachers to sign up for summer camps/summer school and I have REFUSED successfully and will be enjoying my summer.ย 

๐—ค๐˜‚๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€: ย What are some things you do to get your baby to be more active? How long did it take you (anterior placenta) to have someone else feel the baby from the outside?

๐—š๐—ง๐—ž๐—ฌ:ย What's your guilty pleasure?
    CHEESECAKE
  • @csardaszz
    I also loved Escaping Polygamy and then ran out of episodes.
    Current pregnancy -
    First BFP on 1/4/22.ย  Due date 9/13/22.

Four prior losses, no living children - 1 first trimester miscarriage, 1 blighted ovum, 1 chemical, and one extreme premature live birth daughter who died at 15 days old.

• @ashking0922 I have an anterior placenta and am almost 25 weeks and my partner just started being able to feel the baby in the last week - he tried before but couldnโ€™t tell the difference between a kick and me breathing. I have felt her for about 3.5 weeks but now she is strong enough that I can see the kicks outside sometimes. I also feel kicks through where the placenta is now.ย 
  • @ashking0922 I've been doing the poking game too! He doesn't poke back often, but when he does it's so cool. I haven't found anything specific that encourages activity, but I have been trying to keep track of what times of the day he's more active.
  • @jhysmath You make a good point. Itโ€™s so hard for me to imagine multiple kids of different ages. Iโ€™m anticipating two of the same age to be both easier and harder, in different ways. What if they can read each otherโ€™s mind and are always in cahoots?
  • ๐—˜๐——๐—— / ๐—ช๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ธ๐˜€ + ๐——๐—ฎ๐˜†๐˜€: 9/2 | 24 + 4

๐—•๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐˜† ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜‡๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ฎ(๐—ป) / ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜: Cantaloupe

๐—™๐—ง๐— /๐—ฆ๐—ง๐— /๐—ง๐—ง๐— +/๐—ถ๐˜'๐˜€ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ: STM

๐—ง๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—บ ๐—™๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ข๐˜‚๐˜/๐—•๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฒ/๐—ฃ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ธ/๐—š๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป: Pink!

Baby's Name (if chosen): First name chosen, still deciding on middle!

๐—จ๐—ฝ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—”๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜€: 28 week visit on 6/10- tdap vaccine + glucose test

๐—›๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด?: Great! Hungry allll the time

๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜๐˜€: Low back pain is so annoying when you have a lot of unpacking/organizing to do. ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐˜€: Scheduled a pedicure this weekend with my Mom- so excited!

๐—ค๐˜‚๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€: None

๐—š๐—ง๐—ž๐—ฌ:ย What's your guilty pleasure? Cleaning! I could happily spend an entire day cleaning and organizing.
  • @pageb26027 great question! I don't see any reason not to, but I think I'd try to make it obvious rather than trying to sneak items in somewhere weird. Does your registry allow you to set up different categories? If so, it might be fun to have a small "new parent self-care" section with a few items for you and your husband. If folks don't want to contribute they can just buy from other categories.

@whitta1015 I'm glad to hear it isn't just me, though I'm sorry you're also feeling tired. Also, you reminded me I still have laundry in the dryer! :D

@csardaszz I love your story about your 10pm snack and your husband's question! You made me laugh out loud. I've had to remind myself to chew during a few meals lately...not to mention, my stomach complains a lot if I try to eat without chewing carefully right now!
    First time mom-to-be, due 9/25/22

Some complicated chromosomal stuff going on - our fingers are crossed, but this may not go according to plan!

• @kboydbowman I've got a house for @lalarose22 as well lol

@csardaszz oooo the telepathy adds another layer, at least then they can talk to each other and entertain each other. When we had my second, my first was 2 and she'd ask us over and over when her sister would grow teeth and play with her lol
  • @dvmmama daycare: ultimately you have to choose a daycare that works with your budget but if you have a flexible budget I would pay attention to what you hear and see when you're there. I'm assuming you could get a tour of the center before committing? How are the teachers interacting with the children, the children with each other, cleanliness, and the overall atmosphere of the daycare. Reading reviews can be helpful but also know that sometimes parents get upset about policy that they originally agreed to and when it comes to kids and daycares, most will either love a place or hate it. Not much in between. Most important is you can leave your child there knowing they will be safe. It will be hard to leave regardless but if you trust the people your child is with, it'll be 100x's better.ย 
  • @millygolitely that's so great to hear! I'm 22 weeks today, so hopefully in the next couple weeks we can catch her from the outside

@bigworldlittleg isn't it so fun??? Even though she doesn't always poke back when she does it's so worth it!!
  • @csardaszz mine was making comments like that about my hearty appetite long before pregnancy lol. Apparently my family are all big eaters and very fast eaters so it was a big change for him when he started hanging out with us. Also even though I just finished having fettuccine Alfredo with chicken for dinner the cheesy eggs and kale sounds amazing right now!

@ashking0922 my placenta is both anterior and also in a weird place where itโ€™s wrapped around the side. I didnโ€™t feel a thing until week 21 even though she was moving like crazy at the 20 wk ultrasound. Now Iโ€™m 24 weeks and only just starting to see and feel kicks from the outside. But when Iโ€™m waiting for it and expecting it is when itโ€™s least likely to happen of course :pย 
  • @runsonoatmeal Now I want alfredoโ€ฆ even though itโ€™s 4am and I just ate a bunch of almonds ๐Ÿ˜†
  • @csardaszz speaking of Alfredoโ€ฆ made this one a few days ago and it had a nice kick to it:ย https://www.halfbakedharvest.com/cajun-chicken-fettuccine-alfredo/
  • babywiikbabywiik member
    edited May 2022
    ๐—˜๐——๐—— / ๐—ช๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ธ๐˜€ + ๐——๐—ฎ๐˜†๐˜€:ย  23+3 Sept 11

๐—•๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐˜† ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜‡๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ฎ(๐—ป) / ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜: grapefruit I think?

๐—™๐—ง๐— /๐—ฆ๐—ง๐— /๐—ง๐—ง๐— +/๐—ถ๐˜'๐˜€ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ: STM

๐—ง๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—บ ๐—™๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ข๐˜‚๐˜/๐—•๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฒ/๐—ฃ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ธ/๐—š๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป: pink

Baby's Name (if chosen): will be decided for certain after birth

๐—จ๐—ฝ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—”๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜€: sometime in june๐Ÿค” I have it written down but am too lazy to get up and check right now๐Ÿคช

๐—›๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด?: I'm feeling pretty decent. I don't mind being pregnant right now so I must be in that 2nd trimester honeymoon period. I will occasionally feel queasy in the mornings but as long as I eat something filling with protein I can kick it.ย 

๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜๐˜€/๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐˜€: rave: my parents are in town!!! My mom is a literal angel. I feel guilty for resting on the couch while she's doing dishes, cooking, sweeping the floor and doing laundry. But she tells me to enjoy it and spend the time reading/playing with my daughter who's been out of sorts since her routines have been messed up with company here.

๐—ค๐˜‚๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€: has anyone sewn their own maternity clothes? I've been thinking that I'm going to try. The selection of maternity/nursing clothes here is pathetic and ordering costs a fortune after import fees. I just need to find some patterns in styles I like or could recreate.

๐—š๐—ง๐—ž๐—ฌ:ย What's your guilty pleasure? Chocolate! Or anything sweet. The mini chocolate cupcakes from the grocery bakery. I've been craving all the candy since the nausea and food aversions left. I should take it easy at least until my glucose test but everything tastes so good!๐Ÿ˜‹

• @dvmmama As for daycares, I only have 2 options, BUT I was really just planning to send this baby to whichever one has the first opening. However, I dug deeper and got the opinions from a few other moms on our Tball team this week and they all solidly recommended one and were completely against the other...saying that their kids came home from that one thirsty every single day and were always filthy. Soo I have a call today with the "chosen" daycare to get on their waiting list.
    Anyways, I say all of that to say, I would get as many personal opinions as you can!
  • aly_yatesaly_yates member
    edited May 2022
    @foreveronyourside Iโ€™m glad Iโ€™m not the only one!! For both things lol ๐Ÿ˜‚ย 
  • @newbabymama27 omg! I ate something very similar at one of those mid-scale chain restaurants (99? Bugaboo Creek?) years ago and Iโ€™ve been craving it for weeks! Looking forward to making it for dinner Saturday! ๐Ÿคค
  • @csardaszz haha yesss awesome! Hope you like it. My only advice is the sauce ends up quite runny with this one so after you mix in your pasta, turn off the heat, cover with a lid and let the pasta soak it in for 10-15 mins. Then itโ€™s perfect :)ย 
  • wendy-gwendy-g member
    ๐—˜๐——๐—— / ๐—ช๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ธ๐˜€ + ๐——๐—ฎ๐˜†๐˜€: ย Sep 4 / 24 weeks +3 days

๐—•๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐˜† ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜‡๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ฎ(๐—ป) / ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜: cantelope

๐—™๐—ง๐— /๐—ฆ๐—ง๐— /๐—ง๐—ง๐— +/๐—ถ๐˜'๐˜€ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ: FTM

๐—ง๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—บ ๐—™๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ข๐˜‚๐˜/๐—•๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฒ/๐—ฃ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ธ/๐—š๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป: ๐Ÿ’™

Baby's Name (if chosen): Nevillen

๐—จ๐—ฝ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—”๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜€: next appt is the glucose test June 13th

๐—›๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด?: well greatย 

๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜๐˜€/๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐˜€: rave - so excited to be leaving for the beach tomorrow. We are also spending the day at the Rockville musical festival, hoping Iโ€™m able to make it through all of our favorite bands.ย 
    Rant - I hate that our OBGYN doesnโ€™t give anymore ultrasounds after your anatomy scan. Such a long waiting period after the anatomy until your baby is born, we will probably get a private scan.ย 

๐—ค๐˜‚๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€:ย 

๐—š๐—ง๐—ž๐—ฌ:ย What's your guilty pleasure? Binge watching cooking competition shows. Lately itโ€™s been Master chef and stuffing my face with homemade vanilla ice cream.ย