November 2022 Moms
Options

FFFC 5/13

I haven't said happy b-day to my BIL yet and actually not feeling that bad about it as he doesn't acknowledge me either...

Anything to confess?

Re: FFFC 5/13

• Options
    I’m in a mental health rut right now—just kinda feeling depressed, exhausted, lack of interest in doing things, just wanna be lazy and sleep all day, not take primary responsibility of the kids and all their things and have grown up responsibilities. Not suicidal at all, just extreme laziness and IDGAF-ness about pretty much everything… and honestly, I partially want to change it, but partially don’t because I really just want to be left alone to be miserable and sleep 😬😬😬 

I did talk with my dr about it and we’re considering changing some meds because I know it’s not good but… honestly, right now I just want to be miserable, which is very very very very veeeeery unlike me. 

I hope this isn’t coming out as dark and twisted as it sounds… STM+ moms do ya hear me? Lol kinda like when going to a hospital for the weekend for a non-serious or life threatening issue sounds kind of nice just for the forced break… 
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    @sunshine2417 the apathy hits hard sometimes. Definitely wish that I had someone who would take the kids away for even a couple of hours so I could just nap and shower and not have to worry about feeding anyone but me
    Momma to 3 angels and two amazing children
    F born June 2018
    W born September 2020
    #3 due November 2022
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    It's been so nice this week and I've been struggling to do my work because I literally just want to sit outside alllll day
    F born June 2018
    W born September 2020
    #3 due November 2022
  • Options
    @mflowers929. Glad to hear the weather is better in your neck of the woods!  Too bad you can't sit outside all day...
  • Options
    @ponyoisfun yeah, it kind of went from winter to summer like the flick of a switch lol. We're having more seasonal weather next week so we definitely spent a lot of time outside this week, including fixing up the patio and planting a whole whack of seeds lol
    F born June 2018
    W born September 2020
    #3 due November 2022
  • Options
    @sunshine2417 I totally know the feeling!
  • Options
    @mflowers929. I was so happy to do some planting today, but where I live we can barely be outside past noon as we are having unseasonably warm weather. 
  • Options
    @ponyoisfun uck, yeah, that's no fun! Our "summer" weather here is like 75-80 F so still nice to be outside in. We definitely camp out inside (or go to the splash park) when it gets into the 90s
    F born June 2018
    W born September 2020
    #3 due November 2022