July 2022 Moms
Options

Weekly Check-In w/o 4.18

2»

Re: Weekly Check-In w/o 4.18

• Options
    @jessie_95 there is nothing more disappointing than spilling a perfectly good beverage! I spilled hot chocolate on my work desk once and just ruined my morning even more than it already had been! Also YGPM!
    *TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • Options
    @inthewoods23 - nooo not the hot chocolate!! Ugh spilling the perfect beverage is truly one of the top three worst things in life. And bless any soul that comes in contact with you AFTER spilling said beverage. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @novaghost99 so glad you've got a new OB and you like them! That makes the whole process a lot easier. 

Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 28 & 4

FTM/STM/STM+: TTM

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Green! DH is still convinced I'm going to have a come-apart over this. I'm going to prove him wrong. lol

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: Baby's big toe is the size of a chocolate chip

Upcoming appointments: On Friday the 13th! lol

How are you feeling?: Tired, I get winded doing anything cardio. Otherwise fine.

Rants/Raves: Rave: I have figured out that if I sit on the 2nd step of my stairs, I can put on and tie my shoes semi-comfortably! Rant: Baby brain is a bitch. I've had the same conversation with the same co-workers two or three times this week. Then I told another co-worker I'd set up a meeting for this past Monday. But 1) I forgot I was going to be on PTO on Monday and 2) I forgot to set up a meeting at all on any date. I have to leave myself reminder notes around my warehouse so I remember to actually lock up and turn off the lights. It never occurred to me to deliver some product (that I'm responsible for) to a researcher, despite them asking for it by a certain date until they emailed me after the deadline. Seriously, I need my brain cells back! 

Questions: natm

GTKY: You've hired some house cleaning services woohoo! What room are you most embarrassed to have them clean? 😬 So I have a lady come clean every 2 weeks, but I'm always embarrassed about the kitchen. She probably wonders if I ever wipe down the table and sweep the floor after meals.
  • Options
    @twentythree19 - yay team green! Same here. Fiancé is slowly wilting away every day I don’t cave in and say I want to find out, which just fuels me more to NOT find out. 

Also, the stair thing? You’re a genius, it never occurred to me to use stairs to my advantage, you’re a gem! But also, that baby brain is serious shiiiii. I feel you on all of it.