Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days:

FTM/STM/STM+:

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out:

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of:

Upcoming appointments:

How are you feeling?:

Rants/Raves:

Questions:

GTKY: what are you currently watching/binging on TV?
*TW* History:
Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
Repeat labs in 8 weeks
Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
TTC put on pause

Re: Weekly Check-In w/o 4.4

• zwink1zwink1 member
    edited April 2022
    I completely missed checking in last week, so I'm getting in early this week!

Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 25w3d - 7/15

FTM/STM/STM+:  STM

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out:  Green

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of:  baby weighs as much as an ipad

Upcoming appointments:  idk.  Sometime soon for a 3 hr GT because I failed my 1 hr.  We're playing phone tag though, so I still have to get that scheduled.  Next actual OB appt isn't until the end of April. 

How are you feeling?:  mostly good.  I feel like I'm at the apex of 2nd tri here and I'm feeling better than I have in a while and as good as I'm going to, so I'm trying to embrace it... this crappy weather is not cooperating though.  

Rants/Raves:  Nothing much.  Rant that I have to go back to do the 3 hr test. Whomp whomp.  Rave that I'm doing better mentally than I have been in almost a year beeeccaaauuussseee - I made some (professional) life changes official over the last couple weeks and I feel lighter already.

Questions:  I know a couple people already mentioned having to do the 3 hr GT.  Any tips/tricks?  I did not have to do this last time around.  

GTKY: what are you currently watching/binging on TV?
    Currently mostly re-watching Gilmore Girls on my 1 day/wk WFH.  I'm excited to see what other people are watching though, because I've been looking for something new to binge!  
  • Loading the player...
  • Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 24w1d 

FTM/STM/STM+: 4TM

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: green

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: GI joe

Upcoming appointments: next Tuesday. Bummed it's not this week. 

How are you feeling?: Good! I think all the sickness nonsense has finally left my system 

Rants/Raves: I'm trying to figure out when my Mom should come to help watch the kids. My due date according to my LMP is July 10 and for my Dr from my 1st scan at 6w is July 24. I've been consistently measuring 1-2 weeks ahead and I know the 24th doesn't make any sense since I wouldn't have gotten my + test when I did. But ugh. So I'm thinking maybe the 8th? My only kid who has come early was my DD and that was only one day early. I have my best friend who can also help watch the kids if I go into labor before. It's just hard to plan these things esp when you don't have family in town. 

Questions:

GTKY: what are you currently watching/binging on TV? Ink Master! I've been going through it since like October. I go through shows pretty slowly. 
  • oli9oli9 member
    @runnergirl2018 After dinner, I let the kids play out front for 30 minutes then we come inside and we get them settled and tucked in to bed, once both toddlers are asleep, I do the dishes, clean up the kitchen, brush my teeth and hair then my husband and I lay down and talk to one another for a little bit in bed and then we just roll over and go to sleep. Lmao. Sounds crazy but it’s true. If I can’t sleep I just stare at the wall and think until I get tired. I have a hard time watching tv because I’m a deep thinker, even if it’s mindless tv so it’ll end up affecting me long term. Nuts but it’s true. Wish I could be one of these people to get into series and shows but I can’t without my mind being affected by it. 

I hate to complain about the extra testing because I do feel fortunate to be taken care of so well, but it is a huge inconvenience with all the extra appointments and tests so if they are doing it to pad their pockets it’s ridiculous however if they are doing it because there’s a genuine concern, I am ok with it. Double edge sword? Lol
  • @runnergirl2018 I have literally done nothing in ways of baby prep. I plan on getting our newborn stuff out of the attic around 28 weeks and going through it to see if we need anything. I have made a couple registries, but I'm only doing it for the free stuff/discount since we don't really need anything (that I know of). I did also get my labor/delivery booklet out for H and I to look at/get refreshers. 
  • @lilirunning34 I also have my mom flying in to stay with us for a few weeks. How long can your mom stay? Because both my babies came about a half week early, mine is coming right at the start of full term (37 weeks). But she can stay until well past 40 weeks if she has to. It is tremendously difficult to plan this stuff. When I first got pregnant, I couldn't convince anyone of the family to come stay with us. It was only after crying to my mom multiple times that she decided to come. 
    Hubby and Me
    Friends since 2008
    Started dating: July 1st, 2013
    Engaged: July 1st, 2014
    Married: July 1st, 2016
    R born: July 8th, 2017
    N born: June 30th, 2019
    Baby #3 Due: July 7th, 2022
    (maybe I only ovulate in October XD)
  • Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 7/21, 24w 4d

FTM/STM/STM+: FTM

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Siiiigh. I have known since 17 weeks, but DH wanted to be surprised. I slipped up on Saturday. 😭 7+weeks of being sneaky down the drain. 😭

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: Foot could fit on a tea candle. ❤️

Upcoming appointments: MFM and updated ultrasounds this afternoon. Glucose screening Wednesday 4/6, meeting with HR to talk maternity leave 4/7 😳

How are you feeling?: Pretty good. Not a lot of complaints.

Rants/Raves: 
    Rave: I got a prenatal massage Friday. Most excellent.
    Rant: WHY DIDNT I GET ONE SOONER?! 😆

Questions: None

GTKY: what are you currently watching/binging on TV? Too many things. Cable: Grey's, New Amsterdam, This is Us. Netflix: I'm on a random comedy kick. Prime: Just started Wheel of Time.
    I'm all over the place! 😎
  • lilirunning34lilirunning34 member
    edited April 2022
    @tuxielove93 I think she can stay awhile, but I'll have to ask just to confirm. I might suggest a little earlier as long as she can stay til my Dr due date or later because I know I definitely won't be making it to that (knocks on wood). My 3rd didn't come til 41w3d and she had to go home for some kind of function  :( *edit to add that she left before I had the baby. 
  • @velvetblue88 that sucks about accidentally slipping to hubby - i don't think i could know without doing that for so many weeks. i've declined telling my patients when they ask but always comment that i'll probably just accidentally tell them at some point - Yay for prenatal massage! I"m getting one in a couple weeks and am so so excited 

@lilirunning34 :D I think i feel a little more on the need to prep since we've moved since the last tiem we had our little and i have no idea what i kept or where anything is and I KNOW i got rid of some stuff that I just hated from our first.  we also went from having a baby born in FL "winter" to having this baby due in Chicago summer, which is just very different climate wise. I think it's also my way of coping with anxiety and i'm a little worried that towards the end i'll just be too tired between work and having a small child to find all the things and make sure we have the necessities.  

@oli9 sounds like a good system! we do dinner at like 530/545 and do clean up together and then family time before bed at 7, kiddo is usually asleep at 8 and it's too early for me to sleep, although in my past life i used to go to bed that early for early morning workouts with friends before we moved
    and i agree - i would hate if my OBs were doing extra testing to get $$, i don't ffeel like mine do that. they just standard do the extra testing over 35 or with certain conditions. I have a marginal cord insertion so i actually feel better knowing i'll have regular appointments to prevent any complications, but with only 2 OBs in the office, they sometimes get really behind and it's tough when you work (with no paid leave) and have a family to deal with spending that much time per week in an doc office.  thankfully they have some evening hours
  • I have no helpful advice for scheduling family help. with our first we lived out of state and no one came until a month later and it was just mostly to meet baby.  My mom died a long time ago and dad was never in the picutre -  and my MIL didn't want to "be in the way".  2 of my sisters visited at 7 weeks but they came out the day i was getting out of the hosptial for emergency gallbladder surgery and they seemed more focused on having a vacation rather than spending time or helping out

now we live near family but i'm not expecting much different.  My MIL recently declined to keep our son overnight for us to go away for a few days (i have a sister helping 2 of the nights and we just needed help for 1 night) with the reason being that she has him over during the week (he's there a few hours a day a few days a week) so i think it'l be interesting just having help for when we are in the hospital
  • oli9oli9 member
    @runnergirl2018 I’m with you on the family help! My mother coming to stay with me sounds like a dream right about now. She passed away in 2017 and my father in 2006. I don’t speak to my other siblings very often and they live far from me anyhow and my MIL is a crazy narcissist who would never want to watch a child or help me out. plus I wouldn’t want her around for that long, and my husband doesn’t have a father, so family is more than limited for us. We are both serious introverts so we don’t have any friends either 😂 We sound nuts. I hate to say when I go into labor with this baby, we have no plan and have no idea what we are going to do with our toddlers! Before Covid we could take our little ones to the hospital with us and it wasn’t a problem but now only my husband can be with me. My 20 year old daughter said she will be on standby but she doesn’t live with us, she’s across town and I’m nervous that if my water breaks at night or something (my water broke at 2am with one of my sons and the other one I went into spontaneous labor at 6AM) she won’t wake up or get to me in time and our hospital is 35 miles away. 😂 It’s a mess right now but I think around 32 weeks I’m going to demand a loose plan from everyone so I’m not stressed out. 
  • edited April 2022
    @oli9 hugs to you! My mom died in 2006 too.  
    Definitely demand a plan from those you do have! Or drop those little off at your older daughter’s house on the way to the hospital :D I’m sure my MIL and FIL will take in my 3yr old but my MIL’s response to our recent request was so weird that I told my husband he better confirm that!  2 of my sisters are great but one lives out of state and the other lives about an hour away and they both work full time so it’s hard to have much help from them.  We just moved to a new place a year ago and even though we are from here, neither of us have lived here in so long! My hubby has 1 good friend and i have one ok-ish friend here, so it makes it tough, although I’ve lived away from family for like 20 yrs and had a lot of crazy stuff happen in childhood, so I’m pretty used to just figuring things out on my own.  I sometimes dream of how helpful it would be if we had more people to help out, although are certainly super thankful that my MIL does help with our son a few days a week and IS going to also help with baby a few days a week when hubby and i go back to work 
  • Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 25 weeks + 5 days. Due July 13

FTM/STM/STM+: STM+ 

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Team blue 💙 

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: Size of a Prarie dog 

Upcoming appointments: Tomorrow at the women's hospital to evaluate a heart defect.. most likely TGA. Glucose test later in the week and OB next week

How are you feeling?: Pretty nervous about the heart defect, but optimistic as well and ready to ask a ton of questions 

Rants/Raves: Would love to rave about my new air fryer haha I love this thing, it's one of those oven ones so it does so much

Rant; love that my DH helps clean up but could he put things in their proper spots 🙄

Questions: Does anyone have experience with TGA? Would love to chat/get advice/support someone else going through it

GTKY: what are you currently watching/binging on TV? Binged season 2 of Bridgerton! Now I'm Binging and anime called Food Wars
  • Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 7/5 26w

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Blue

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: a head of lettuce

Upcoming appointments: 4/11 glucose test, 4/18 28 week check & to meet my new ob

How are you feeling?: Good of the most part, the days always start off good but by the middle/end of the day I'm exhausted and uncomfortable.

Rants/Raves: Raves: my brother has found a match for adoption and they should be bringing home a baby in May! I'm so happy to have another niece but also to be going through the newborn stage with them!

Questions: None at the moment 

GTKY: what are you currently watching/binging on TV? Just finished Bridgeton and The Marvelous Mrs Maisel. Always rewatching Vampire Diaries and New Girl.
  • Just want to sympathize with everyone struggling to figure out childcare plans for the hospital stay! We were very isolated where we lived last, and we moved about 5 and a half hours away to be close to my parents. My mom happens to live close to the hospital so the plan is Hubby drops me off and then drops my son off (or vice versa...depending on whether things are happening suddenly or, say, a planned induction. The one component we haven't figured out is if it happens during the work day while my son is at preschool. My dad does have a car seat so could pick him up, but he works really a funny schedule and I'm not so sure we could rely on him, so will have to have that conversation closer to!  Worst case scenario is I'm on my own at the hospital for a bit while DH does the driving around, I guess, so I really can't complain! I know we will all figure it out, one way or another, but it is definitely a big stressor! 
  • Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 27 weeks

FTM/STM/STM+: STM

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Pink

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: Cabbage

Upcoming appointments: 4/14 ultrasound

How are you feeling?: Good! Baby girl is so active in there! My lower back is starting to hurt if I do too much during the day… good excuse to make DH do more cleaning around the house.

Rants/Raves: House project updates: we’re going to hire my dad to do the built-ins in the living room – I told him that he’s not helping us like he usually does, he’s pricing the job and we’re signing on contract to hire him at his normal rates. We also found a company to do the retaining walls and landscaping work that needs to be done in our front and backyards… and they can start the project in 2 weeks… but it’s going to cost us a pretty penny. We’re trying to get one more quote to compare costs before we sign anything.

GTKY: what are you currently watching/binging on TV? Below Deck and Siesta Key. I want to watch the new season of Bridgerton next!

@zwink1 – Fingers crossed your 3 hour test goes well!

@courtneyqdk – Ohhhhh a hot tub sounds nice! Glad your doc okayed it at the lower temp!

@oli9 – Gosh that’s frustrating that you have to keep doing the GD test.

@runnergirl2018 – Baby prep is nonexistent so far lol… I really need to get going on that! I decided to redecorate my dining room, so I’ve been working on that. Next up is working on the nursery!

@lilirunning34 – Glad you’re feeling better! Is your mom located far away?

@velvetblue88 – Ohhhh I have a gift card for a prenatal massage! You just inspired me to call and book it!

@tuxielove93 – Bummer about not being able to move, but that’s great news that finances will be better and you won’t have to worry about staying home!

@sunshineandlemons – Oh no! Hope your DH feels better soon and that you don’t catch it from him!

@dontmindmejustpregnant – I don’t have any advice about TGA, but I have several heart defects and live a perfectly normal life! I hope your appointment goes well and that you get good news, or feel more at ease with the diagnosis.

@novaghost99 – Oh that’s so great that your brother was matched and that the babies will get to grow up so close in age!!

• @courtneyqdk omg that must be so exciting! A hot tub sounds amazing right now!! 
    @runnergirl2018 your summary is so accurate. Pregnancy is hard. In every aspect. I'm glad I don't feel alone in this but damn, is it July yet??
    @tuxielove93 omg the lbs in the pelvis is something I can relate to! Do you know the position of yours? Both of mine are breech which would explain while it feels like my cervix is going to be kicked open. 

Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 24+0

FTM/STM/STM+: STM bogo

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: pink/pink

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: each is a large popcorn tub. C'mon.... this is so inaccurate - think of buying a large popcorn at the movies! There is no way they are that big while also being the size of cantaloupes. 

Upcoming appointments: Just got back from my midwife check-up. All is good. Moving to being seen every 2 weeks with growth scans every 4 weeks. Glucose test in 4 weeks as well. 

How are you feeling?: Fine haha. I have a cold that I can't seem to kick because I'm taking anything fo rit other than zinc. So I'm extra grumpy. We have gotten a lot ordered/done for the babies but there is a lot left to do - including getting a new car. Which is huge and daunting and I'm anxious over it haha. 

Rants/Raves: Rave: We had my sprinkle this past weekend! It was nice to see everyone. Rant: MH accidentally got the drunkest I've seen him in probably like 6 years on Sunday night at a bonfire. He didn't eat much that day and, honestly, he hasn't been drinking much since we cant share the good craft beers (it isn't as fun to sample a $15 four-pack alone haha). I had to take care of him and I wasn't mad about it, which I was surprised about. But rant because I literally told him to stop because I could see it coming but he didn't listen to me....

Questions: Any one else having a lower appetite these days? I assume it is due to space issue in there but my brain wants to eat "normally" but I cannot stomach it. 

GTKY: what are you currently watching/binging on TV? I love TV haha. I'm finishing the latest season of Good Girls. A new season of Survivor is on so MH and I watch that when it comes out on Wednesdays. Other than that, just scary movies at night time to unwind haha. 

• @feather_heather thank you! Yes, it’s about a 14-15 hour drive to her house. 
  • tuxielove93tuxielove93 member
    edited April 2022
    @jellie603 I can’t be 100% sure but I’m pretty sure mine is actually head down. Big kicks up top, little kitty paw feelings low, and lots of pressure and head butt feelings at my cervix. And the occasional butt sticking out with kicks attached up top.

around like 24 weeks he went sideways on me and we were both wildly uncomfortable. I nudged him to get him to turn and ever since he’s seemed content to stay head down and I’m happy with that too 🤣 I’m gonna ask the midwife when I go in a week or two if he really is head down. 

My appetite is still ok right now, but I remember in my previous pregnancies I really struggled with eating towards the end. It was totally a room issue.I wanted to eat normally but my stomach just couldn’t hold the food with the baby in the way. It made me so upset. It would take an hour to eat dinner because I had to eat it slowly and then I had to eat more often because I couldn’t eat a normal amount. I’m sure with twins you are running out of room faster 
    Hubby and Me
    Friends since 2008
  • Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 7/26, 24w0d

FTM/STM/STM+: stm

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: blue

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: cantelope

Upcoming appointments: midwife appointment tomorrow and follow-up ultrasound on Friday to get a better view of the heart, and hoping my low-lying placenta has moved up. Excited to see baby!

How are you feeling?: Not too bad actually. Just tired midway though the day.

Rants/Raves: My husband works for his dad's company and has a ton of vacation time (although he never takes it) so I was hoping for him to be able to take the first week after birth off to help with our 4 year old. He just told me I can have 2 days, but July is their busiest month and he won't be able to take off more than that. Spoke to his dad who confirmed he needs him as much as possible. Grateful to my dad and stepmom who offered to keep the 4 year old at their house for a week while I get adjusted. Still a little miffed at my husband but he just claims bad timing and there's nothing he can do. That his dad relies on him. Ugh.

Questions:

GTKY: what are you currently watching/binging on TV? Just finished Bridgerton and starting the new season of Outlander. (I highly recommend reading the books if you haven't, they are way better than the show.)

• @stardustskies What?! Only 2 days?! That’s crazy. Also, you think that working for his dad would help since his boss is family and would understand…I would also be unhappy about that! Glad your dad and stepmom can help. 
  • @zwink1 is the cat out of the bag with your boss? GL with your 3 hr glucose test!

@courtneyqdk that's great that you got the OK for the hot tub! Oh that must feel amazing :relieved:. I would assume it's always okay to at least have your feet/legs dangling in the water so your upper half stays cool. Is your hot tub indoors or outdoors? Cuz obviously that changes things with just having half of you in the water lol.

@oli9 the only good thing about the 1 hour test is that part of that time is spent just driving to the place to have your blood drawn (at least that's how it'll work for me). If I have to take the 3 hr I'm going to be bored out of my mind in their waiting room, even if I bring entertainment with me. And now I have to know, what's the order for your boys and girls?

@runnergirl2018 I somehow am STILL not getting up in the middle of the night to pee. I was so sure I'd be up once last night because I did my usual pee before going to bed, then chugged a ton of juice because my thirst could not be satisfied. My fitbit does say I was up for 6 minutes around 2 or 3am last night but usually if I'm awake I'd remember so idk if I tossed quite a bit in bed or if I really did sleep walk to the bathroom.

@lilirunning34 hope you can come up with a plan that is flexible for whenever you'll deliver! Can't wait to deal with that nonsense in a couple years when we have #2. For now I will be happy I just need to make sure someone can feed out pets. How are you watching Ink Masters? I watched 1 or 2 seasons on Netflix and enjoyed it. Don't have any tattoos myself so for now I'll just dream about it lol. I'd love to watch more just to have something that plays in the background.

@velvetblue88 I'm hoping to get a prenatal massage scheduled at some point. Who wouldn't want to feel amazing. How did your ultrasound go yesterday?

@tuxielove93 do you still have the crazy increase in your rent?

@sunshineandlemons hope YH recovers from covid quickly

@dontmindmejustpregnant your husband actually cleans up? :joy: I can't even get that far with him haha

@novaghost99 awww that's so awesome about the adoption! How long did they have to wait to get that match?

@feather_heather your comment about house projects reminded me I gotta call our contractor guy to talk about the budget needed for our big project. We really gotta get going on it as it looks like my parents still won't have their house built in time for the holidays so I need our house project finished before thanksgiving! Panic aaahhh

@jellie603 again, wtf with large tub of popcorn right!?!? Literally makes no sense.

@stardustskies that really blows that YH can't take a week off. That's so lame.

Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: July 14 / 25+5

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Blue

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: baby's big toe could fit on a pen cap. wtf does this even mean??

Upcoming appointments: nothing for another 2 weeks. Still debating if I should do my glucose test on a different day from my next appointment.

How are you feeling?: I'm feeling weak AF lately. I cannot skip steps up our stairs without feeling winded. I'm going to try to get back into at least doing some prenatal yoga but I did look up the modifications I should do on the rowing machine so I can still use it.

Rants/Raves: today marks 100 more days until baby's arrival. Holy crap!! So much to do and what feels like so little time! I also got the email notification that our Mockingbird stroller has shipped so I'm excited to try it out and see if we like it.

Rant - DH seems to only like the idea of a car seat using wool (he hates scratchy fabric) which leaves us not a lot of options and of course they're the most expensive car seats. Sigh. Frankly I think the Uppababy Mesa is the cheapest car seat that has a wool fabric option.

Questions: ARE there other brands besides Uppababy and Nuna that have a wool fabric option that doesn't cost an arm and a leg???

GTKY: what are you currently watching/binging on TV? I'm not really binge watching anything these days. DH is generally the holder of the remote which means we've binged Valhalla and The Last Kingdom. The only binging I've really done these days is a couple of episodes of Is It Cake? We were on a roll with Mr. Robot a few months ago and really should get back into it and finish the show.
    *TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • oli9oli9 member
    @inthewoods23 Girl,boy,boy,girl,girl,boy and now a girl. 😭 I’m winded typing that out. 

I wish that’s how my glucose test worked! Im assuming they give you the drink to take home and you drink it an hour before your appointment! That’s GENIUS. They make me take the drink in the office, draw blood then make me wait in the waiting area for 1 hour and then re-draw blood. The 3 hour test was miserable! I had to drink the entire drink, not just a cup full this time, draw blood and then go in the waiting area and wait and every hour I had to have my blood drawn and only one of my arms was cooperating for the blood draws so I left there four blood draws later and all bruised up. 

Do you live somewhere cold? I’ve always thought that wool fabric was scratchy but I’m also born and raised in Florida and haven’t felt quality wool I guess so maybe it’s not. 
  • edited April 2022
    Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 24 + 6 7/20

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Pink

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: something from like a week ago because per my growth scan today she is measuring like 10 days behind.

Upcoming appointments: Another growth scan on 4/19, glucose test on 5/2

How are you feeling?: I am freaking out. I had a growth scan today and she grew along her curve (which is under 1% for her head and under 10% for her body). They drew my blood to do a NIPT test (I declined earlier in my pregnancy because I have no risk factors and insurance doesn’t cover it) and to test for any viral infections and IUGR. I was also told to drink a 30g protein shake every day and up my water intake. I am so scared something major is wrong, but I don’t understand as the sonographer told me that her heart and the rest of her anatomy looks beautiful. She also kicks and moves a lot. I’m just so confused and I hate that I have to wait 1 - 2 weeks for answers.

Rants/Raves: my rant is everything above plus dealing with this on top of working a job in hospitality right now which is insanely busy. I couldn’t care less right now about my clients’ trivial concerns about their weddings/events.

Rave: DD is turning two tomorrow! Her birthday party is this weekend and my mom and stepmom know how stressed I am so they are basically making the party happen for me so I can relax and enjoy. I hope I do.

Questions: so many. None that you can probably answer but if you have experience with your babes measuring small please share.

GTKY: what are you currently watching/binging on TV? Just started Bridgerton yesterday! I read all the books in high school/college and I am obsessed. Just finished Inventing Anna on Netflix and The Great on Hulu. DH and I watched the new Marvel show Moon Knight that just came out on Disney +.
  • @inthewoods23 i never had to get up to pee in the middle of the night with my first, which was a nice surprise. I sometimes joke that I have a bladder of steel  :D I'm not sure if it's from already having a kid or just because im getting old, but definitely not thrilled about the getting up piece. I hope you get lucky and don't have to get up in the night! sleep is already hard enough
    and it's crazy that we are getting so close - 100 days?! i'm 26 weeks now and if i have to do a scheduled csection it'll be at 39 weeks, which means only 13 weeks - which feels like are going to fly by so fast! Curious how you like the Mockingbird! It looks great and i so wish i knew about it with our first. we are looking into a wagon stroller now for the 2 kids instead

@creativesoul63 I hope you get some answers soon about the IUGR.  i have a marginal cord insertion which puts me at risk for it but so far kiddo has measured okay - next scan is in a couple weeks.  I will say my OB mentioned last week that typically IUGR happens with a chromosomal abnormality or if mom has blood pressure issues. I don't know how serious those chromosomal things are (I did NIPT so it was ruled out for me so we didn't get into that piece) it sounds good that all her structures look good though! she might just be a little babe
  • @inthewoods23 all the seasons are on Paramount. We may have subscribed just so we can watch this and then plan on unsubscribing when we are done lol. I got my first tattoo in October and it definitely makes me want another! 
  • tuxielove93tuxielove93 member
    edited April 2022
    @inthewoods23 unfortunately yes. But it’s still cheaper than renting somewhere else. And cheaper than buying the cheapest house here. 
    And there’s a 12-18 month delay on building a modular. Which is a long time for us to commit to with my husbands job. And also hard to swallow since it would ruin my ability to not work post birth and I STILL wouldn’t have a house at the end (I’m planning on taking off until November) 
    So staying where we are is the best of the worst. 

Just so you know, being winded isn’t necessarily about being weak. It’s because baby needs oxygen too and you didn’t suddenly gain the ability to breath more in. Plus baby is screwing up your diaphragm and starting to crowd the lungs, making it even worse. 

@stardustskies I thought my husband was a workaholic. He won’t take off more than 2 weeks despite getting months worth of paternity leave if he wanted it 

@oli I’m allergic to wool so all this talk of soft wool has me giggling. It’s so itchy to me 

@r@runnergirl2018 I have a stroller wagon that I adore and highly recommend if you are interested in suggestions. https://www.target.com/p/baby-trend-expedition-2-in-1-stroller-wagon/-/A-80177897?ref=tgt_adv_XS000000&AFID=google_pla_df&fndsrc=tgtao&DFA=71700000012735142&CPNG=PLA_Baby%2BShopping_Local%7CBaby_Ecomm_Baby&adgroup=SC_Baby_Low%2BMargin&LID=700000001170770pgs&LNM=PRODUCT_GROUP&network=g&device=m&location=9029982&targetid=aud-1601604867092:pla-901157174765&ds_rl=1242884&ds_rl=1246978&ds_rl=1248099&gbraid=0AAAAAD-5dfZ613ujavjCpCZNbyFAk3q_T&gbraid=0AAAAAD-5dfZ613ujavjCpCZNbyFAk3q_T&gclid=CjwKCAjw0a-SBhBkEiwApljU0j2ekOtrD3viEP0FwrYm673RK8lBauYkZW3-EvHvzEj5r2VLWH9Z8BoCRh4QAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds
    Hubby and Me
    Friends since 2008
  • oli9oli9 member
    @tuxielove93 maybe I’m allergic to wool too! When we went to the mountains in Colorado I got a nice wool coat to wear and it made me itch and break out in hives. Lol. Since then I’ve related wool to being itchy and scratchy. 
  • @thegeekymom your poor goat mama. Four goat babies. 16 hooves. Yikes. 
    Hubby and Me
    Friends since 2008
  • @thegeekymom ohhhh those little animals made my morning! So sweet :)

@inthewoods23 it's outdoors, and we're pretty far North in Canada, so while my husband was using it all winter I wasn't that upset about not getting in and out in -30 (I think that is like -20F) degrees! It was definitely nice to get in, even at the lower temp, so I will be definitely getting use out of it the bigger and more uncomfortable I get! 
  • @thegeekymom  😍 ahhh piglets!!  Love all your new babies- they’re so cute!!
  • @thegeekymom omg those animals are so cute!! 
  • @thegeekymom omg the piglets 🥰 you have your hands full there!
  • cmhmecmhme member
    @courtneyqdk thanks for mentioning the car seat. I hadnt thought of that and will add it to the "plan"

@oli9 hear your *eyeroll* on the extra testing. I love my Dr and her approach to my "geriatric" pregnancy in that she lets me pick/ we decide based on risk whether i want the extra testing or not but it is nice that insurance is willing to pay for more!

@creativesoul63 Hugs and best wished for continued good test results. Its hard not to worry but it sounds like a lot is looking good.

Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 7/7

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Green- and oddly enough not "feeling" one way or the other yet

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: VHS tape

Upcoming appointments: 4/14 for scan and glucose

How are you feeling?: Pretty good but baby is starting to have an opinion on how i sleep :-)

Rants/Raves: Its QE which is heavy workload for me and i just am not feeling it. 

GTKY: what are you currently watching/binging on TV? We dont watch a lot of tv but we did watch Inventing Anna which was so entertaining. I also want to watch the new season of bridgerton.
    Our Journey:
    Me: 40
    TTC since 2017
    3/18-9/18- IUI's
    11/18- IVF #1
    1/19- IVF #2
    8/19- DE Cycle #1- 5 PGS tested normal
    9/19- FET #1- SUCCESS! May 2020
    10/21- FET #2- SUCCESS! July 2022
  • @tuxielove93 Poor mama is right, she only has 2 teets and 4 babies with sharp sharp teeth. I don't know how she does it. I feel for her everytime they aggressively eat. 😅