2nd Trimester
Options

Anyone else up all night peeing?

I'm 23 weeks and drink about a gallon of water a day to stay hydrated. Unfortunately I'm up most of the night peeing...like about 20 times an evening! Anyone else have this experience? It seems like my bladder is ultra sensitive these days!

Re: Anyone else up all night peeing?

• Options
    Yup. I try to slow down on the water drinking like an hour before bedtime which helps though. If I’m careful I can get it down to like 2 bathroom breaks per night. 
  • Options
    @knottiede34632a29b9de0f I have been using the restroom so much I got nervous and had my dr test me for a uti.. it has probably been my most annoying symptom so far
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yes! I also slow down drinking after dinner and it seems to help 
  • Options
    Yes!!! I get up like 5 times every night and the same time never fails😂
  • Options
    This is me! I don’t really slow down on drinking because I much rather make sure I meet my goal than dealing with dehydration the next morning. I deal with the interrupted sleep lol
  • Options
    Hiiiii yes!!!!! I am 23 weeks and 3 days today! And ooooo my God I'm up most of the night peeing or just restless! We are having our second baby boy, my due date is July 21st!
  • Options
    I am like clockwork every night at 12, 2, and 4 and then again when I wake up at 6.  Doesn’t matter how much or when I drank lol
  • Options
    Annisha123Annisha123 Just Joined
    Present. Can’t stand it , but it’s the course to motherhood I guess.
  • Options
    Yes! Usually like 4 times a night 
  • Options
    3x a night. I think of it as preparing me a little bit for being up with little one even though it’s not really similar at all. 
  • Options
    I'm up peeing probably 4-5 times a night. I would rather get up and pee a million times than feel thirsty at night 
  • Options
    I am 15 weeks and two days. I am up 3-5 times a night to go to the restroom since about two weeks into the pregnancy. It has not really let up at all. 
  • Options
    This is me too, up all night! One night, however, I didn't wake up and had this crazy dream that I was fighting crowds of people to use a porto-potty lol I'm glad that I never got to use it because would that have translated into wetting the bed...
  • Options
    Omfg yesss I’m only 15 weeks as of today. But yesterday at my 1st US the baby was on my bladder the whole time🤦🏽‍♀️