October 2022 Moms

Weekend randoms 3/12-3/13

bows22bows22 member
edited March 2022 in October 2022 Moms
What’s everyone up to this weekend?

Re: Weekend randoms 3/12-3/13

• At my ultrasound yesterday I had to type in my email address so that the pictures would be emailed to me. They said it could take up to 24 hours but last time I got them immediately, so I’m assuming I just typed it in wrong…..debating on whether I try to call them later this AM when the 24 hours are up or if I should be not annoying and wait until Monday. I want to see them though!!
  • krthousekrthouse member
    edited March 2022
    @bows22 I wonder if it's taking longer because of the weekend? I would for sure email them Monday if you haven't gotten them yet.

Worked today and they ended up cutting my shift tomorrow due to a slow booking day. Turns out my in-laws are coming to hang out tomorrow so it worked out well. I've also really been struggling with nausea and food aversions again so I'm grateful for the rest day even if I'm bummed about the hours. Had a great sale with the sweetest bride today who left a generous tip so that will really help offset it.
  • Loading the player...
  • @krthouse I ended up calling and they can’t resend them until Monday because the sonographer has to do it, but she checked the email address and it was correct so who knows. Hopefully I get them on Monday!

That sucks about your hours being cut tomorrow! Definitely take advantage and rest!