May 2022 Moms
Options

Weekly Randoms - w/o 2/28

13»

Re: Weekly Randoms - w/o 2/28

• Options
    b_1029 said:
    @skc040512 I would but only because you can wear them after too. I wore my maternity jean shorts the rest of the summer after having DD in July 
    This. But it’s brutally hot here 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    sph97sph97 member
    We are benchmark testing, and today 7th grade tested in my room. When testing was over my room smelled of BO and my airwick fresheners, BLAH lol. My students were even grossed out, and we had an entire lesson on the importance of DEODORANT! Hopefully they remember this, so far they all seem to agree it is very much important lmao. 
  • Options
    @skc040512 100% yes to shorts. I had a July DD and i lived in them the last few weeks and pp. i got elastic waist liken shorts from Old Navy, regular. Just size up! 

@m@MrsLaLaBug happy dance! Woohoo! 
  • Options
    pajamstagramspajamstagrams member
    edited March 2022
    Guys, I painted my toenails today. Damn, that was tough. Between my SPD and the bump, it's probably just gonna have to last for the next couple months 😂
  • Options
    @pajamstagrams literally just debating if I wanted to attempt this because my toes desperately need it 😂 it’s gonna be an *effort* but I think I’m going to have to bite the bullet tonight lol
  • Options
    @pajamstagrams I don’t usually paint my nails, but for some reason accepting that I wouldn’t be painting them for a while was hard for me! I was sitting on the couch looking at my feet like “wow my toes are really far away.” DH had to clip my nails the other day. He’s a trooper. 😂
  • Options
    @pajamstagrams I did the girls’ nails and toenails last weekend and I was attempting to do my own, straining and grunting. DH came over and painted them for me!! So sweet. He has never done that before (and needed a little coaching lol).
  • Options
    Y’all are all TROOPERS seriously. I could never paint my own toenails, I would probably grunt and groan myself into my own grave!! Pedis on nail day are always a true source of happy pampering for me. 😂😂

• Options
    I am not even going to attempt to paint my toes at this point!  Last pregnancy, I got a mani and pedi right before DD was born.  It was a nice treat and was a small thing that helped me feel a little put together in those first days when I otherwise looked and felt a mess. 😂 I’ll probably do that again this time!
  • Options
    @tango_612 pedicures have been my self care every pregnancy at some point during the final few weeks! DS was born April 2020 so I was so sad that the salons were closed and I couldn’t get it done 😂 thankfully my mom is great and she came over and gave me a basic pedicure (even though she just said she was tired of seeing me with chipped nail polish lol). 10000% worth it to go get it done before baby though!
  • Options
    @skc040512 That was so sweet of your mom to do that for you!