September 2022 Moms

***Read First***

2»

Re: ***Read First***

• I'm totally open to a "read first" that incorporates the topic schedule as well as the product spotlight schedule rather than 3 separate posts.  I'm neutral on the GBQT being pinned - I'd like to *hope* that if it's near the top some of the drivebys might see it and use it instead of making one-offs.  I think a master one is better than monthly ones because again hopefully people can "one stop shop" to see if their question has already been answered.
    Current pregnancy -
    First BFP on 1/4/22.  Due date 9/13/22.

Four prior losses, no living children - 1 first trimester miscarriage, 1 blighted ovum, 1 chemical, and one extreme premature live birth daughter who died at 15 days old.

• @kboydbowman you're so funny thinking people would search for their question 😂 
  • Loading the player...
  • @jhysmath heh.  jaded much?
    (not that you're wrong, but....) lol.
    Current pregnancy -

Four prior losses, no living children - 1 first trimester miscarriage, 1 blighted ovum, 1 chemical, and one extreme premature live birth daughter who died at 15 days old.

• Yeah, personally, I would only pin the intro’s and the “read first”. IMO, nothing else needs to be pinned. Schedule doesn’t matter for most people, it only matters for those who are starting posts. Product spotlight is just another thread, not an announcement. GBQT will always be near the top bc it gets a lot of posts. We didn’t even post ultrasound pics in my last bump group. I don’t care if people want to share them, but I don’t view it as an “announcement”.
  • missmama29missmama29 member
    edited February 2022
    Disregard! I just had to log out and back in.. lol.
  • It's showing up for me @missmama29
  • @missmama29 I can see your user name. 
  • @wigglyicecream what does YGPM mean?
  • probably you've got private mail
    Current pregnancy -

• Ahhh that makes sense! Thanks @kboydbowman😅