September 2022 Moms
Options

Furball Friday 2/18

Show us your cats, your dogs, your feathered friends!

Set Of Sketchy Cartoon Pets Royalty Free Cliparts Vectors And Stock  Illustration Image 31993605
Current pregnancy -
First BFP on 1/4/22.  Due date 9/13/22.

Four prior losses, no living children - 1 first trimester miscarriage, 1 blighted ovum, 1 chemical, and one extreme premature live birth daughter who died at 15 days old.

Re: Furball Friday 2/18

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @bigworldlittleg I had a Zoey cat. She passed at the ripe old age of 18 several years ago.  She was grey and liked to "kill" socks for me.
    Current pregnancy -

Four prior losses, no living children - 1 first trimester miscarriage, 1 blighted ovum, 1 chemical, and one extreme premature live birth daughter who died at 15 days old.

• Options
    @kboydbowman aw, nice! Glad she lived a long life. My Zoey doesn’t “kill” socks but she does wrestle a lot with her catnip banana toy!
  • Options
    so cute!
    Current pregnancy -

• Options
    @momsicle2be I KNOW! I glanced at your first pic and my first thought was, “why is someone posting a pic of my dog?” They even have the same pink collar! Cider is adorable 🥰 
  • Options
    @mk2022x so cute!!! I also have a dachshund and I kid you not, I debated between naming him Snickers or Rolo (real candy lover over here)! I ended up going with Rolo but that is such a coincidence! 
  • Options
    mk2022xmk2022x member
    edited February 2022
    @theblondebump oh my gosh Rolo is super cute too!!!! What a coincidence - we don’t meet many other Snickers! My dog growing up was named Cookie so I stuck with the sweets theme too. ;) my mom is currently in Germany and sent me a picture of a dachshund in a coat and it literally made my day. Spotted in his natural habitat haha!
  • Options
    A day late and taken from in my bathroom but here are my two. Luna is the 2 year old rottie and Jasmine is the ~10.5 year old boxer/lab 

• Options
    @mokay19 Our rottie is 2! So cute!
  • Options
    @mamamoomoo12 is yours as much of a dope as ours, too? 😂
  • Options
    This is Gus- he’s very spoiled and loved, soon to be devastated that all the focus won’t be on him 🤷🏼‍♀️❤️

• Options
    @mokay19 Her name is Beedu after the fire truck sound the minions make and her name has become her personality.

• Options
    @puzzlehead11 Wilbur is darling! I love corgis, they're so adorable.

We have a house full of critters: two dogs, two cats, and four chickens...plus a horse, but she lives down the street. I'm having trouble posting pics, so you'll all just have to trust me when I say our pets are very cute. :)
    First time mom-to-be, due 9/25/22

Some complicated chromosomal stuff going on - our fingers are crossed, but this may not go according to plan!

• Options
    @puzzlehead11 Wilbur might be the cutest thing I’ve ever seen in my life! 😍 
  • Options
    @puzzlehead11 oh my gosh, I could eat Wilbur up! He is precious!