April 2022 Moms

Weekly Randoms w/o Jan 25

What’s everyone up to this week? Other than grunting as we try to roll out of bed 😂

Re: Weekly Randoms w/o Jan 25

• DS6 woke up at 9pm sleepwalking and peed everywhere. It was super creepy at first, he went into the bathroom and flushed the toilet, went back to bed. I thought it was weird so I turned on the camera and he got up, came into our bedroom and was just standing their whimpering then said all mumbly, "I have to use the bathroom!" So i followed him and he wasn't in the bathroom, or his room, I found him naked, standing in the playroom peeing-like he did not know what he was doing or where the toilet was. I walked him to the toilet across the hall, still peeing, he's crying the whole time. Then he snaps out of it and walks into his room, gets dressed, and goes back to bed. So weird. Of course now I'm worried he'll do it again and I'm glad I have a sleep study scheduled in April! 

Sidenote: I have no idea if I already told this story somewhere else on the board, because I told it on my Bump FB group, but I'm noting going to look. Lol. Pregnancy brain! 
  • @SmashJam that's crazy! Does he sleepwalk often? I have a cousin who would only sleep walk and pee in random areas. They never looked into it and he swears he grew out of it.
  • Loading the player...
  • @SmashJam Wow! What an evening! 

My random is that I’ve reached that point of pregnancy where I’m stealing DH’s shirts to wear because they’re bigger and comfier.
  • @SmashJam omg that is crazy!! I feel like I would be freaked out. What is the sleep study for? 
    ******************** BFP Warning *******************

I'm 29 and DH is 32 we have a MFI (low count) 
    IVF #1 starting in August. ER 9/5/13 23 eggs we are fertilizing 15. 9 frozen
    ET 9/10 - transferred 1 perfect 5AA blast
    7dp5dt BFP ~~ Beta on 9/19 - 77.4 Beta #2 on 9/21 - 357
    Low heartbeat on 10/7 86, lower heartbeat on 10/11 76, no heartbeat 10/14/13. D&C 10/15/13
    Tests revealed MTHFR c677t mutation, put on Folgard.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    FET #1 1/6/14 - 4BB blast - BFN
    FET #2 - 3/3/14 - 5AB Blast -- Beta #1 3/12 - 152 -- Beta #2 3/14 - 358
    FET #3 06/09/16 - 5AB Blast - Beta #1 6/18- 245 -- Beta #2 06/20 - 600
     PAIF/SAIF/PAL/SAL welcome!

• @monstera13 my DH has lost about 60lbs in the last 2 years so I can’t do that this time around 😩 he’s given me a few of his old sweats but not a ton. I mean good for him but I liked his baggy clothes during my last pregnancy 😂
  • @Blondesweety444 Oh no! I mean, good for him, but not helpful for us when we want baggy clothes lol
  • @monstera13

Same! But not gonna lie, his shirts are really comfy. I might keep this up even after baby comes! 😂 
  • @fameonmain2 My MIL has, on several occasions, suddenly and without warning grabbed my belly like it was a basketball. It makes me cringe -_- My own mother doesn’t even touch my belly! So I’ve found myself wearing DH’s sweatshirts around her so she’s less tempted. 
  • @monstera13 I asked my H to pick sweatshirts and tshirts he can do without for the same reason. He's in the process of losing weight so like 5 for pounds and I can steal his snow pants while he takes mine, lol. 

@FishyMom it's because of behavior at school and always looking tired-plus he's always moving and flipping and I guess it's a sign of sleep apnea.
  • I can’t stand when people touch me or my babies. Pre-Covid random strangers would just touch my stomach out of nowhere! Maybe that’s one silver lining of being preg during a pandemic-
  • @monstera13 Yes!! Especially since I don’t have any cold weather jammies that fit anymore, I’ve been wearing his flannel pants to sleep because they fit perfect over the bump. 😁

@fameonmain2 @aloha_mama My MIL is the same— she will legit hug it when she sees me. The first time we saw her after we announced we were expecting, she had her friend take a photo of just her and the bump (or what was there so far). 😑🙄 People get so weird around pregnant people!
  • @minnie_yoga_mama Yes, like suddenly the bump is public domain! I don’t even know what I’d do if a stranger touched me. I was born in Germany and my mom says women would constantly come up to her out in public to touch her belly and give her advice. Same after I was born, they would just pick me up out of my stroller! Luckily my mom is a lot more easy-going than me. Hawaiian culture really values babies and small children, and we would meet so many “aunties” and “uncles” that just looooooooved DD and wanted to hold her or touch her, but thankfully no one ever tried to take her without asking permission! 
  • @SmashJam this made my day!! I need more things like this in my life! 😂

Low heartbeat on 10/7 86, lower heartbeat on 10/11 76, no heartbeat 10/14/13. D&C 10/15/13

• My mom just called me and told me she scored an ergo baby omni for $45 at bed bath & beyond (it was a return)! So excited! 
  • When you accidentally put cayenne on the fish instead of paprika… 😭😭😭
  • @fameonmain2 OMG 😂 When did you realize, before or after you put it in your mouth?

I added maybe a half cup of sherry vinegar instead of actual sherry to a chicken pot pie once!
  • Have we talked about this yet, has anyone else jumped on the Wordle bandwagon. DH has been playing for a while and I just started 3 days ago?

TTC#1 10/2016
    TTC/IF:included medicated cycles, IUIs and 2 rounds of IVF with 1 embryo each. 
    BFP finally in 12/2018

TTC#2 06/2021
    planning FET

"Some days are diamonds, some days are rocks,
    some doors are open, some roads are blocked" 

• @Avrilmai Oh my goodness yes! I’m obsessed lol
  • @Avrilmai I keep seeing people talk about it on IG but I’m always hesitant to do things everyone else is doing out of pure stubbornness lol is it worth it?
  • @aloha_mama I usually am too, for me it's more about competition with DH and with myself. lol. I also think it is interesting to see how differently our brains work 

TTC#1 10/2016
    TTC/IF:included medicated cycles, IUIs and 2 rounds of IVF with 1 embryo each. 
    BFP finally in 12/2018

TTC#2 06/2021
    planning FET

"Some days are diamonds, some days are rocks,
    some doors are open, some roads are blocked" 

• @Avrilmai
    fully bandwagoned. I don't post about it but I really enjoy word games so this is right up my alley.
  • @Avrilmai definitely doing it. H rolls his eyes at me every day, lol.
  • I’m scared to start Wordle.. I would like to know what the blocks mean tho. My whole FB timeline is all the green, yellow and black boxes. 

• @FishyMom It shows their progression of guesses for the word of the day. Green is right letter, right space. Yellow is right letter, wrong space. Black (sometimes grey) means that letter is not in the word. 
  • @Avrilmai I like it! But like @fameonmain2 I don't post it on SM at all
  • @FishyMom It shows their progression of guesses for the word of the day. Green is right letter, right space. Yellow is right letter, wrong space. Black (sometimes grey) means that letter is not in the word. 
    You’re now my favorite!!! ❤️

• its like that old school game MasterMind...anyone remember that? with the colored pegs?
  • I love Wordle!  Totally sucked in
    IAmPregnant Ticker
  • @Blondesweety444 yes! We just got that for my 6 year old for Xmas! Love that game. 
  • @aloha_mama I'm the same way. Even if something seems interesting I'll fight it just to not join in lol I'm sure that says a lot about me 
  • @SmashJam my older son went through that issue for a while and it still sometimes randomly happens. He’s peed in our laundry basket at least twice then randomly on the floor of the bathroom. They aren’t accidents. He is legit sleepwalking and thinks he’s at a toilet.
    We noticed cutting off water after dinner helped but obviously I’m not going to
    deny him if he’s crying for water. So, we try to remind him to pee before bed every night but yea, he sometimes wakes Up all mumbly and like a zombie so we know to quickly rush him to the bathroom lol.

Me: 36 DH: 36
    Married: October 2011
    DS: January 2016
    DS: May 2019
    #3: April 2022
  • I don’t know what it is with this pregnancy but I have had so many crazy dreams about bringing more animals into our house. I’ve now had 3 about fish tanks alone so now I’m thinking about a betta. 

Because I clearly need something else to clean.
  • @bluecampanula I don’t have one right now, but I love Bettas! The have such great personalities and my favorites part is that they don’t mind less clean environments lol! I think I once read they naturally live in dirty puddles etc, so always a perfect pet for my laziness! 
  • @bluecampanula We had a series of Bettas that were all very creatively named “Pish” by DD and I had a little tiny tank on the kitchen counter that I only had to clean once a month. Super easy! Once a week I’d just pour clean water into the top and it had a filtration system that pushed dirt and stuff out the bottom into a reservoir in the back.