March 2022 Moms
Options

Going home outfits!

What are your babies going home in? Something personalized? A sleeper? Same thing DS or DD has worn or an heirloom? Share a pic if you'd like! 

Re: Going home outfits!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @kgg2241 That is such a sweet outfit! 

@Panaceia That is such a nice tradition to continue! 

@achanceintime That is lovely!  I love the idea of a personalized blanket!  

• Options
    I have NO idea what DS will be coming home in. DD outfit i had planned she was 2 pounds too light for.  DH had to go shopping for Preemie outfits after she arrived since newborn was entirely too large.  I'm at a loss as to where to even look for something online. Suggestions of websites with cute boy clothes? 
  • Options
    I have no clue. DD came home in reindeer jammies (it was Dec) that were too big haha. I will have to look through what we have but probably nothing groundbreaking
  • Options
    @faithmovesmountains I absolutely love that onesie!  

• Options
    @achanceintime I’m getting a Caden Lane knotted gown but haven’t decided on the print yet!   

DS came home in a cute grey and white outfit that is now in a shadow box.  I do have one preemie outfit just in case she does come early but her legs are so long already I don’t know how she would ever fit in it. 
  • Options
    Love looking at these outfits! I'm hoping to get a zippered footie with a cap in both NB and preemie size. Still shopping around, though. DS wore a NB top and bottom that was way too big!
  • Options
    DS came home in a onesie couldn’t even tell you which one 🤭 I mean I’ll put him in something warm but I’m sure my efforts will be similarly lackluster this time around as well 🤷🏻‍♀️ BUT I do have this super cute winter hat that DS was always too big for so I’m excited to throw that on him
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2021
    DD1 wore a onesie a friend made with her name on it with some black leg warmers. The twins, I got them solid colored long sleeve gowns, one white, one grey, along with their the hats and blankies I made them (green for Georgie, purple for Dottie). Georgie's wore hers home, and those are what we had Dottie cremated in. Somedays I regret not keeping Dottie's hat and blankie to snuggle now, but I needed her to have the things I made her to always be with her. 

Not gonna lie, I'm too scared and PGAL brain won't allow me to even begin to think about going home outfits yet. I have a muted rainbow colored blanket I've started for Reuben, but still have a lot left to do on it. I just don't have the emotional capacity for it right now which makes me feel sooooo guilty.

BFP 3/21/2020!  OMG We're having TWINS! 4/17/2020
    --------------------------------
    LO arrived 11/9/2018!  We have a baby!
    --------------------------------
    Me: 33 | DH: 41
    Married: March 2016
    TTC #1/IUD out January 2017
    PCOS dx January 2018
    Medicated cycle 2.5mg Letrozole CD3-7 February 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018! 
    -------------------------------

TTGP December Siggy Co-Winner: Favorite Moments from Holiday Movies/TV 
    TTGP October Siggy Winner: Animals in Costume 

• Options
    @lurvleybunchococonuts
    Don’t beat yourself up too much, it’s hard.
     I’m still kind of dazed that they’re estimating I could need to have this baby in 5 to 6 weeks when she’s due in 11.
    I need to pick up a preemie outfit to be safe, but my brain has still been in a kind of shock.

Thinking of you and praying you feel better soon.
  • Options
    I can't decide between the 2!
  • Options
    I also want to get a personalized blanket....BUT DH and I can't settle on a name
  • Options
    @friends-fan I personally like the second one because it feels more newbornish if that makes sense. They are both adorable though.
  • Options
    @kgg2241 thats what I was thinking also!  I think I'll be getting both but hospital outfit will be the footed sleeper.  😊
  • Options
    Cute options! Since we're team green I'm looking for a knotted gown that comes with both a hat and a bow. They're harder to find than I thought they would be! Both the first kids came home in maroon/white outfits so I am debating sticking with that theme. 
  • Options
    @lurvleybunchococonuts
    The outfit is cute, but the blanket looks gorgeous! I wish I knew how to do that! You’re so skilled.
  • Options
    @lurvleybunchococonuts I agree with @faithmovesmountains - that blanket is gorgeous! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker