June 2022 Moms

Monday Bitchfest 12/27

It’s been a long holiday weekend…

Re: Monday Bitchfest 12/27

• Two of my coworkers called out today 😒 so I’m doing the work of three people when I don’t even feel like doing my own work lol. 
  • One of my really good friends always drops off the face of the planet this time of year. Even though I expect it, it still hurts. Like why do you have to keep saying you want to do a bunch of fun stuff together and then repeatedly ghost throughout the month? It’s unnecessary and really hurtful.
  • Loading the player...
  • @furmama2babymama called out because they were sick or called out because they were tired from Christmas? 

@pinkkillersheep I had a friend like that. It hurts when people are like that. 
  • I’m so tired of these random one off posts, especially about “gender”. It’s not gender, it’s sex! I’m holding in my snottiness in response to them and thank those who politely post on them. 
  • @KFrob I have been ignoring them instead of saying something because I refuse to be the reason who encourages the sympathy responses. You know what I mean.  When you’re little too harsh so people respond and give the person what they want to make up for me being an ass 😂 
  • @marionberry19 I get that!!  I was feeling extra salty last night lol 
  • I can’t tell if it’s just that I absolutely hate the attention from pregnancy but I truly don’t understand surfing around pregnancy forums to share US pics with strangers and then peacing out. Like, what? Why?