August 2022 Moms

Weekly Randoms w/o 12/6

2»

Re: Weekly Randoms w/o 12/6

• @starkette so late to this, thank you!  Thank you! I got her two craft kits, one from M&D and one from Crayola.  
  • I'm annoyed that all my normal pants are high rise so none of them fit anymore, even though the bloating is still pretty mild (compared to my second pregnancy, when I went straight to the maternity clothes). When I was pregnant with my first, high rise pants weren't a thing yet so I could just wear normal pants with the bellaband or a hairtie for a long time. Now, I have exactly one pair of mid rise jeans that I can modify, and that's IT. The bloat isn't bad enough for maternity pants like with #2. Luckily I'm on winter break from work for the next three week after which I can jump straight to dresses with maternity leggings, but for the moment I'm thinking I need to buy a pair of under-belly maternity joggers to live in for the next three weeks and I'm annoyed about it because it's raining and I have to grade :s
  • Loading the player...
  • anniemarie887anniemarie887 member
    edited December 2021
    @wisewitch222 so interesting you feel that way! I love high rise bc I feel like it’s holding it all in right now. 
  • @wisewitch222 I hate that we went to high rise!
  • @daffodil_shoe I saw somebody post something about a month or so back that she was sad low rise is coming back in and I was just like YUSSSSSS!!!!!!!! Can't wait to buy some new post-pregnancy LOW rise jeans!
  • @wisewitch222 I was thinking that today when I put on my one pair of jeans. They fit for now but they felt tighter. 

I think sometimes this still does not feel real. Once I have an appointment and the kids know I think it will feel more real. I did get 2 maternity tops today, for spring really. I was previously further along in the fall/winter so I need some warmer weather stuff. 
  • @wisewitch222 I mean, I don’t want the suuuuper low rise like the ones I wore on high school, where you had to shave pubes and pelvic bones showed, but like, can they not go up to my belly button? It’s not flattering on me at all. I look frumpy.
  • Just chiming in…team mom jeans over here. Love the high rise and being able to tuck it all in 😆 plus I have the muffin top situation if I wear low rise.
    Pregnancy Ticker

5.5.16 | 8.14.17 | 1.30.19
  • @and_peggy team mom jeans for liiiife!! i love high rise too. plus anything low rise sits right on my c-section scar and its super uncomfortable. 

@leahrnmom i am so annoyed i got rid of all my maternity stuff (and baby stuff!!) bc i thought i was one and done. it doesn't quite feel real enough to start buying things yet! hopefully after my first appt too. 
  • @birdieboogidgiegoo I got rid of almost all of my maternity clothes and all my my baby gear. Still have baby clothes. I used to have these nursing tanks that I loved and realized today I got rid of them. gahhh
  • @birdieboogidgiegoo yeah that makes sense. After having 4 babies, I have a permanent pouch 😆 love mom jeans….but I’ll admit I’m definitely not a fashionable mom.

@leahrnmom I did the same. We were sure 4 and no more. Begrudgingly got rid of all my baby stuff, car seat was expired, bye bye maternity clothes, kept the pack n play, and a few clothing items. But then I called an audible and now here I am, having to repurchase things. If only I had the foresight.
    Pregnancy Ticker

5.5.16 | 8.14.17 | 1.30.19