May 2022 Moms

FFFC - 12/10

🔥Flame free Friday confessions go here!🔥

Re: FFFC - 12/10

• FFFC - I haven’t gotten any good sleep this week and normally I’m up just scrolling here in the middle of the night and that’s why I post the daily discussion posts, even though it might be 3AM. I totally forgot about HDBD and UO this week by the way. 😂 But this morning I posted this one and just scrolled down the board and realized I must seem like the biggest post whore ever. I promise y’all I’m not some weird controlling freak who has to be the center of attention. I feel like I need to go get in the corner and let everyone have a turn bc it looks like I’m some kind of weird board tyrant for posting like every single post. 🤦🏼‍♀️

• @MrsLaLaBug 😂😂 I'll start HBDB this week them and resume my title of post whore so we can share. It's been a busy week so I haven't been joining you lol. 
  • Loading the player...
  • MrsLaLaBugMrsLaLaBug member
    edited December 2021
    @pajamstagrams thank you LOL!!! It really must look to any other lurkers on here that I’m like some kind of crazy HBIC 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️😂😂😂 

• I really appreciate you folks keeping things moving!!
  • I’d start posts but I never know what day of the week it is 🤣 instead I’m just a comment whore
  • I totally appreciate you all starting the posts! Makes my life easier to just login and comment.