May 2022 Moms

GTKY - Lottery

If you won the lottery tomorrow, name the top 3-5 things you would do with your new fortune? 💰💰

Re: GTKY - Lottery

• i love this question 😂 1) pay off our house. 2) buy land for a micro farm 3) invest in Bitcoin 5) start trusts for the kids and a trust for charity

but Dh and I seriously talk about this hypothetical all the time but we don’t even buy lottery tickets 😂☠️
  • 1. Pay off our house 2. Buy a beach or lake house 3. College fund for the kids 4. Take a vacation to Bora Bora or any of those places with the huts over the water 😆 
  • Loading the player...
  • 1. Pay off house 2. College funds. 3. Invest more for retirement 4. Big luxury splurgey vacation! 
  • 1. Buy a new house (we are selling/buying next year anyway... this would make the process a whole lot easier!)
    2. Pay off family debts for our parents
    3. Fill up our retirement fund and kids' college funds
    4. Create a community art studio
    5. Take the family to Disneyworld and a tropical vacation (we haven't been on any vacation yet that involved an airplane)
  • I love this question! We talk about this all the time when we buy that single $2 lotto powerball when it is a huge jackpot.

1. pay off house 
    2. beef up investments and retirement 
    3. purchase income properties in full (hello continuous income!)
    4. Quit jobs and work for fun
    5. go back to New Zealand for vacation 

• 1. Build the forever dream home - screw this crazy housing market LOL!!
    2. pay off parents mortgages/any debt
    3. college funds x 3 
    4. Buy a beach house on 30A☀️
    5. A couple of really fun trips - Disney/Turks/somewhere it snows for Christmas 

• @MrsLaLaBug ive missed 30A every year. Plans to go then something pops up. 
  • @MrsLaLaBug building your dream home is a good one! Maybe I’d change my #1 to that. I like our house but I want to make a million changes/improvements. I’d love to build exactly what we want somewhere on more land than our little postage stamp! 
    1. Build our dream home in our dream town 
    2. Pay off all Debt for Self and Parents 
    3. Investment Property and Crypto
    4. European Vacation  
    5. Donate to Multiple Charities 
  • Think I am with everyone else here 1.pay off our debt (specifically house) 2.start college fund 3. Pay off family debt 4. Nice vacation (flying first class would be nice) 5. Buy a beach house or disney vacation club.