Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Monday 11/29

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

Re: TWW Monday 11/29

• Month/Cycle: 5/5AL

CD/DPO: 15/3

Timing: "good"

Typical LP length: 13/14

Testing: probably not, but if I do it will be as long as possible from right now

R/R: I'm sick again. This sucks so much. It really threw off our timing and also my temps so this chart is a mess. Thanksgiving was good albeit awkward. MIL has a new bf and he was invited and was going to meet the family for the first time. He didn't show, no phone call or anything. I felt so bad for my MIL. What a sh*tty thing to do. It's not like it was a regular backyard BBQ or something, this was important to her and he ruined it for her. Not sure if she's talked to him since, but I hope not. 

CS/Q: This chart is a mess and our timing wasn't great, so we shall see. I really thought O was going to be CD13, but based on temps it's CD12. Although I was sick that day, so it could just be the start of the sickness that made my temp rise and not O. Who knows.. 

Me: 34  DH: 34
    Married 10/28/17
    Our TTC Journey
    TTC #1 February '18
    Team Green turned Team Blue 10/15/18

TTC #2 January '21
    BFP June '21
    MMC/Blighted Ovum that led to D&C July '21
    Jan '22 - started IF testing
    BFP Jan '22
    MMC/Blighted Ovum that led to D&C Feb '22
    BFP May '22

• @tessiesmom26 Ahh so sorry you're sick! And you poor MIL, what a terrible thing for him to do.

Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD/DPO: 24/11

Timing: -2, -1, O

Typical LP length: 14-16 days

Testing: BFN this morning.

R/R: It was a nice weekend, not too wild. Thanksgiving was actually fun. I thought it was going to be harder than it was, so that was good. Still had a few sad moments, but it wasn't terrible. Friday was supposed to be a lunch thing with family, but I ended up with a headache, and I skipped out on the Friendsgiving thing on Saturday, so I had some time to rest which was so needed.

CS/Q: Had another temp rise this weekend but they could be a little off due to not sleeping well both nights. Also, both MH and I were totally convinced this was our month so that BFN today was hard.

• Loading the player...
  • @tessiesmom26 Wow, that sounds terrible for your MIL. I'm glad she had you all around so she wasn't alone when that happened. Sorry you're sick again!

@annanbby I'm sorry about the BFN, hopefully you are just testing a little too early.

Month/Cycle: 3/3 AL

CD/DPO: 17/3

Timing: good

Typical LP length: 12ish

Testing: 12/8 if I make it that long

R/R: *TW* (MC and another person's pregnancy)

Some good friends of ours texted last night that they are due to have a baby in April. I was devastated. Not only is that mere weeks after I would have been due, but we have seen them twice this fall (they live in another state) and she has known she was pregnant both times we saw them, including when we told them about our MC, and they didn't say anything. I know they aren't required to share with us at any certain time, but I feel betrayed for some reason. I feel like I am massively overreacting, but I don't know how to not be upset today. 

CS/Q: Nope

• lurking from wto 

@abjm0325 it may be an overreaction but it’s 100% how I would react too. I had a similar situation and it’s been 1.5 years and I’m still not over it. I know that people don’t know how to handle things when they are pregnant and friends are dealing with loss and IF, but I wish people knew that being extra secretive is pretty hurtful. I’m sorry you are going through this and just remember that your feelings are valid.
  • Thank you, @bows22. I don't think MH understands why I'm so upset, so it definitely has the effect of making me feel crazy on top of being sad, jealous, angry, etc.