May 2022 Moms

UO Thursday - Thanksgiving Edition!!

Let’s hear those UO’s ladies!  🦃🍽

Re: UO Thursday - Thanksgiving Edition!!

• UO: I can not STAND the Chipmunks singing Christmas songs. Or any song for that matter.    🤫😂

• @MrsLaLaBug 100%. Annoying AF. But then again, I'm sick of nearly all Christmas music anyway, so I almost exclusively listen to orchestral versions only at Christmas time 😬

• Loading the player...
  • 10000% agree @MrsLaLaBug they're the worst. 
  • @pajamstagrams I love the orchestral versions too. Even TSO and Mannheim Steamroller. Pentatonix has become my new fave versions of all those classics. I’m old and grew up listening to my parents’ Andy Williams, Johnny Mathis, and Nat King Cole records at Christmas. 😂 #showingmyage 

• I hate pumpkin pie. I feel like that’s not that unpopular but it is in DHs family
  • @MrsLaLaBug oooh love Nat King Cole.  I might need to check out more of Pentatonix's stuff as well! 

But seriously, jingle bell rock makes me want to punch someone. I cannot stand that song. Or rockin' around the Christmas tree. Or Santa baby. Lol. I promise I'm not a Grinch 🙈 I do love any and every version of Last Christmas because that song is a delight 😂
  • MrsLaLaBugMrsLaLaBug member
    edited November 2021
    LOL @pajamstagrams! Jingle Bell Rock is DS favorite but I also hate Santa Baby. 😂
    ETA: I feel like I only like pumpkin pie once a year @skc040512 😂

• Another UO:
    This is the only way to do cranberry sauce. Fight me. 😂😂😂😂

• I love the Christmas carols!!! And canned cranberry!!! And pumpkin pie!! Hahaha I don’t go here today. 
  • Lol, @MrsLaLaBug. I love homemade cranberry sauce. One of my favorite sides for Thanksgiving.

For my UO, you know what I don't like? Ham. Oh, and dark meat. No drumsticks for me! 
  • @runninginva absolutely agree! Hate ham and dark meat. 🤢
  • I don’t really like ham either!!!! Bacon, yes. Ham, no! Lol 

• I like ham fine but I hate turkey 😂😂 I’m a sides girl at thanksgiving 😅
  • @skc040512 same!! I literally ate zero turkey, just mashed potatoes, cranberry sauce, and pie haha
  • I don’t like turkey. Sides only and my obligatory sliver of turkey 😆 I load up on delicious appetizers and dessert instead.