May 2022 Moms

FFFC 11/26

Happy Black Friday Confessions!

Re: FFFC 11/26

• I do not know when my child last had a bath - I would guess it's been a week. (But I do know his next one will be tonight lol)
  • Loading the player...
  • @MrsLaLaBug I know the feeling! DH’s cousins all have absolutely wild kids (with the exception of one cousin - but she and her husband are missionaries on the other side of the world lol). It drives me crazy, and then they complain when their kids act out like ???? Maybe because you let them ????

@jandawg i feel like until a certain age, as long as there is no smell or visible dirt, you’re good 😂

ok my FFFC. I pretty much never Black Friday shop. Yet somehow I convinced my husband to buy a frame TV 🤦🏻‍♀️ I wasn’t even trying to get him to get one but he knew I’d been watching them for a sale. I feel kinda bad about the splurge but not bad enough to not have him get it anyway lol
  • @jandawg solidarity mama! When my kids are out of school all the normal schedules and rules go right out the window - I’m just praying they’ve brushed their teeth today 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
    @skc040512 I mean like I legit watched my nephew BITE my sister last night and smack her in the face. Yes, he’s a toddler, but he’s not unteachable. Then one of my cousins kids told her to “fuck off” when she asked him to get off his phone and help clear the table. Yeesh. 😬

• @MrsLaLaBug wowwww… yikes. I generally believe that every parent is really doing their best. But man, that is tough. On the parent and likely on the kid too. I agree, they are not unteachable even at a young age. 

On a similar note— Tonight we went out with extended family for Mexican food and someone asked if my toddler was going to eat the food provided… I had that awkward moment of feeling like I needed to defend my kid and my parenting and avoid judgment, because there is no way she’s eating anything other than chips haha. So I packed her some foods she likes, fruits and veggies, etc, but still kinda feel like a “bad mom” for “letting her get away with being picky”. I probably just have to let it go and know I am doing my best and so is my kid. I feel like I’m on the other end of your FFFC tonight, haha. 

• @brookejay06 yeah but that’s totally different. At least your child isn’t biting you and smacking you in the middle of the restaurant! 😂 And pssshhh.. you’re not a bad mom in the least - my kids are 9 and 7 and they still want chicken fingers and fries no matter where we go to eat 😂

• I don’t feel like cooking anythinggggg. The thought of going in the kitchen, going to the grocery store, preparing food, doing dishes…. All of it appalls me. I hope this goes away because I feel like a bad lazy mom.