May 2022 Moms
Options

FFFC 11/19

Re: FFFC 11/19

• Options
    I went and ordered some king cakes to take up to
    my parents and my aunt for a special  Thanksgiving treat when we head up there Thursday, because they aren’t from NOLA and can’t normally get them, obviously. I also ordered one for my damn self because… king cake. 
    💜💚💛😂😋

• Options
    @MrsLaLaBug damn, they're selling them already?!?! This is one of the things I hate about being GF, because they would always show up at work because some vendor from LA would bring them in, and I can't eat it 😭
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @pajamstagrams the local bakeries here always make different “holiday” versions like with fall colors or red and green for Christmas, even pastels for Easter - instead of Mardi Gras! They put them out around all the holidays around here bc it’s such a tradition for most locals. Although some people frown upon it and feel it makes king cake less sacred and it should be reserved for MG only 😂
     And girl there are places that make gluten free versions!!! I’m actually friends with the wife of one the most well known NOLA bakeries owners, and believe it or not he’s GF! They constantly joke that he inherited the wrong business 🤣

• Options
    For dinner last night I told DH I wanted Mexican. Then I saw a pizza delivery commercial so I texted him back and said I changed my mind to pizza. Finally I decided what I really needed was some eggrolls in my life so I ordered Chinese and told him nevermind the pizza, this order was already waiting to be picked up. When he finally walked in the door he just looked at me like 😳 WTAF… I promptly whisked the bag away from him and carried on with my eggrolls like it was NBD. 
    No shame. 🤪🤪🤪

• Options
    A day late but holy rude customers. Who thinks they have any right to be so rude to employees or other customers? I wish i could tell them a live of my mind but that’s not very manager-y.
  • Options
    @MrsLaLaBug omg something about egg rolls is like crack  😍😍😍 we ate at Cheesecake Factory last night and I got their avocado egg rolls- sooo goooddddd
  • Options
    MrsLaLaBugMrsLaLaBug member
    edited November 2021
    Omg avocado eggrolls sound amazing. Someone mentioned an uncrustable and I can NOT STOP thinking about them. Also I really want toaster strudel too. Apparently, I’m 8. Lol

• Options
    @tacosandtums tell me more about avocado egg rolls. Two of my favorites and they are together. Mindblown.