May 2022 Moms

WTF/Winning Wednesday 11/17

Re: WTF/Winning Wednesday 11/17

• Winning: I felt pretty good yesterday so went to lunch at my favorite place with my bestie. 💜
    WTF: They were out of the red velvet brownies that I was hoping to take home. 😂

• WTF: I’m still sick. My GP doesn’t want to take an appointment because I have covid-like symptoms - despite the fact that I have THREE negative covid tests at this point. Just give me meds, for the love.

Winning: DH is taking the older 2 kids to church tonight and I can put the youngest down early and do absolutely nothing in silence. I can’t wait. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Wtf: DH is waiting on covid test results because he had some symptoms last night. I can't tell if I am also getting sick or just have a headache from taking care of both DH and my toddler...

Winning: MIL brought delicious soup over for us for lunch and we are making broccoli cheese soup for dinner. Gimme all the soup.