May 2022 Moms

PGAL Check In 11/11

How far along are you? Any milestones passed?

How are you feeling (symptoms, mentally/emotionally)?

Any upcoming appointments? 

GTKY - Favorite Thanksgiving side dish 

Re: PGAL Check In 11/11

• How far along are you? Any milestones passed? 14w1d previous loss was at 6w

How are you feeling (symptoms, mentally/emotionally)? I feel great symptom-wise but have had bad anxiety today. I've also been a catastrophizer when it comes to anxiety and that paired with my OCD had me obsessing over things that could potentially go wrong all day today. Thankfully I have my normal check-up tomorrow and I always get some relief after hearing his heartbeat. 

Any upcoming appointments? Normal check-up where I can bombard my poor midwife with all of the questions that have arisen from my spiraling 🤣

GTKY - Favorite Thanksgiving side dish: Cranberry sauce, but from the can only. I've never attempted, but I could probably eat a whole can myself - gross I know lol
  • How far along are you? Any milestones passed? 13+4, MC was a 7 weeks so we're far past that

How are you feeling (symptoms, mentally/emotionally)? Better that I've had a normal NIPT, but always still anxious

Any upcoming appointments? End of the month

Hmmm @karisahamdi   I also like cranberry sauce, but only the homemade kind. I cannot stand anything even remotely like jelly, so the stuff from the can is pretty nasty to me lol. 😜

But I'm gonna go with pumpkin pie as my favorite side. I'm really hoping the texture isn't going to be super off putting to me this year, but enough whipped cream should help, right? 😂
  • Loading the player...
  • How far along are you? Any milestones passed?
    12w 6d

How are you feeling (symptoms, mentally/emotionally)?
    Still lots of nausea so that will be nice when it leaves. 
    Getting back good NIPT results has helped me feel a lot more comfortable. 

Any upcoming appointments? 
    Nov 29 OB
    Dec 9 MFM anatomy scan (I know this will be what really makes me feel better about everything)

Allllll of them!!!  I wait all year for Thanksgiving!!!  It’s my most favorite meal!
  • @pajamstagrams complete opposites!  🤣 I am so thankful I am over my texture aversions in time for Thanksgiving.

@laketide yay for good NIPT results!