March 2022 Moms
Options

AMA November Check In

How far along are you?

How are you doing with everything at the moment?

Re: AMA November Check In

• Options

How far along are you? 22w3d

How are you doing with everything at the moment?  A little amused that so many boards apply to me haha. I just ate a couple birthday cookies and baby girl is kicking down low, so happy momma at the moment. 
  • Options

How far along are you? 22w3 

How are you doing with everything at the moment? Pretty good. My right hip has been achy and I’m blaming baby girl. We took DS out for lunch today and he was NUTS the entire time. 16 months old is so BUSY. Why eat when he can throw ketchup bottles on the ground and rip up napkins? It was not a relaxing meal and had both of us wondering how much crazier it will be with two little ones. 😂
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    PanaceiaPanaceia member
    edited November 2021
    @rachelredhead I hear you on an active LO! Both my girls seem to forget that DD2 is only 28 months old and not almost 8 years old like DD1 so I spend the entire day making sure DD2 doesn't get killed or kill herself. Her favourite thing to do is to jump off of EVERYTHING. No matter how high. And just basically doing everything she can to break her neck. The girls ADORE eachother and spend hours playing together every day, but I'm pretty sure their favourite hobby is trying to give me a heart attack! I have this secret hope that the new baby will calm them down a bit, but I'm pretty sure that once he's mobile my head will probably just explode...

How far along are you? 21+3

How are you doing with everything at the moment? I've been able to start working out a bit again. Only the past 4 days, and only kickboxing and weights...but it's something and I'm hoping my knee and nausea will just give me this 30 minutes a day to get some sort of activity in. But other than the normal stress I'm doing ok. I'm psychig myself out a bit over my age at delivery and it somehow causing problems, which I know is stupid, but that's where I'm at. I'm getting super excited to meet this little guy though 😊