May 2022 Moms

Prenatal testing

2»

Re: Prenatal testing

• Thanks for the update on timeline for the Natera. I go for the blood work next Friday! And then my NT is scheduled for the week after that. 
  • Loading the player...
  • @brookejay06 yay for good results! I’m on my way to get mine done now! 💜

• Blood work was done on Wednesday. I received an email from Natera today that they received my sample. 
  • For those of you who did Natera/Panorama, did you wait 72 hours before creating an account and entering your kit info? My instructions say that. Just wondering. I’m the most impatient person ever 😂

• @MrsLaLaBug I entered mine the next day lol I’m impatient too 🙃 
    After registering it nothing showed on my home screen until they received my sample, and then my results were available within 10 days of getting my blood drawn. 

@nikkimc8 Congrats!! We’re having a girl too 💗🎀
  • @abelchatovski good to know! I went ahead and put in my kit info today even though I think it’s only been 48 hours 🤣

• @gadzooks_3 thinking of you and your NT today <3
  • Update on timeline: I got my results today! Blood work was done last Wednesday, so it took exactly 7 days for my results. 
  • Unfortunately our ultrasound did not show good news.  She has a rather large Cystc Hygroma which is a marker for chromosomal abnormalities.  Given the two it's very likely that the NIPT screening is correct. Unfortunately, trisomy 18 is very different than trisomy 21. In the vast majority of cases it is just not compatible with life.  We will be getting a CVS and more details at the early anatomy scan and just have to take this week by week.  I don't know that this forum is going to be the right place for me going forward. I appreciate the kindness from you all here and I wish you very healthy pregnancies.  Try to appreciate what a miracle a healthy pregnancy is along the way. I admit, I took it for granted with my first two babies. ❤
  • @gadzooks_3 totally makes sense what you’re thinking. I am so sorry to hear of this news. Thinking of you. 
  • @gadzooks_3 I am so sorry. 
  • @gadzooks_3 so very sorry to hear this. Thinking of you.
  • @gadzooks_3 I am so sorry. 💜 

• @gadzooks_3 I'm so sorry ❤️ thinking of you and your family
  • @gadzooks_3 I am so very sorry for your results so far. Thinking of you and your family. 
  • @gadzooks_3 I'm so sorry to hear. Thinking of you and your family 💜
  • @gadzooks_3 so sorry to hear thinking of you and your family during this time ❤️
  • @gadzooks_3
    I'm so sorry to hear.  Thinking of you and your family
  • @gadzooks_3 I'm so sorry you didn't get good news today. Thinking of you and your family. 
  • @gadzooks_3, also just catching up. I'm so so sorry you're dealing with this. Sending you hugs, prayers, and well wishes as you navigate this. 💕
  • @gadzooks_3 I'm so sorry for your results. Many thoughts to you and your family.
  • edited November 2021
    @gadzooks_3 I am so so sorry. I hope your news is better after your CVS.
  • @gadzooks_3 I'm catching up and I know you're no longer on the board, but just wanted to tell you that I'm so sorry that this was the result. I'm thinking of you and your family. <3