Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

TWW Friday 11/5

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

Re: TWW Friday 11/5

• Options

Month/Cycle: uncounted

CD/DPO: 27/15

Timing: good

Typical LP length: 15-16

Testing: WFAF

R/R: Friday is the first day of my "weekend"! I think I'll spend it preparing for next week, lol. But also maybe take it a little slow today. It's been weirdly warm here for the past couple of weeks (in concert with a fair amount of precipitation, so i'm not complaining) but it looks like we're going to be in for some cooler weather the next few days. I've got my sweaters all lined up and ready. :)

CS/Q: My temp finally cratered this morning, so it looks like I'm in for a CD1 starting I hope tomorrow, but maybe today.

History
    I am doing this on my own. Left ovary and fallopian tube removed due to cyst/necrosis just after birth. Right ovary and tube still purport to function.
    Began TTC in Aug '18 @ age 35
    5 or 6 (or 7?!) cycles using frozen donor sperm, ICI. All BFN
    Mar-Jun '19 IUIs, all BFN
    Began process of referral for RE in spring of '19, blood tests confirm low AMH (.54) but all else is good.
    May '19 HSG shows open tube, but ultrasound suggests fibroids
    MRI in June '19 confirms two large fibroids, one growing through wall of uterus
    In June '19 I move from California to Oregon, disrupting my insurance, referrals, etc. 5 months spent piecing it all back together.
    Nov. '19 attempted myomectomy (vaginal approach) failed. 2nd surgery using laparoscopic method in Jan '20 is successful.
    April '20 --> June '20, natural IUIs, all BFN.
    July? saline ultrasound and bubble test demonstrate open tube
    July '20 clomid cycle cancelled for thin lining
    Aug-Oct, 3 femara cycles, all BFN
    RE referral. While waiting to set up an appointment Nov-Jan,I continue with natural cycles and ICI, using a known donor, BFN...
    Jan '21 more bloodwork, AMH is worse (.30), FSH high albeit not catastrophic at 13.2. hysteroscopy all good. "looks cozy!" says the RE.
    Feb '21, injectables (menopur, novarel), iui, BFN (doc said the frozen donor sperm sample had the "best numbers she'd ever seen!")
    Mar '21, injectables, iui cancelled due to lack of follicles, converted to at home-insem. BFN
    May '21, first IVF round cancelled due to cyst.
    July '21 IVF: standard antagonist. 225menupur/225gonal-f/cetrotide/5000u trigger, AFC 7; 6 days of stims. 8 eggs retrieved, 7 mature, 5 fertilize, 4 made it to blast. 3 are 4AB, 1 is 4BB. PGT-A results all abnormal.
    Oct '21 somewhat improved AMH (.51) and significantly improved FSH (8.9). Maybe it's all the pills I swallow.
    Dec -21, standard antagonist. 225menupur/225gonal-f/cetrotide/5000u trigger, AFC 5; 11 days of stims. retrieval yields 5, 4M, 2 reach day-6 blast (4AB & 4BB). 1 low-level mosaic (chr. 3 deletion), 1 complex abnormal.
    Feb '22 FET (low-level mosaic): CP.
    May '22 egg retrieval, lupron flare protocol. HGH priming for 1 month before stims; md lupron 20/20u daily; menopur 225, follistim 225, 10k trigger after 8 days of stims; AFC 10; 13 retrieved; 10 mature; 8 fertilized. All frozen at 2PN for later thaw, grow, and biopsy.
    July '22 egg retrieval same protocol: 9 days of stims; AFC 8; 10 retrieved, 8 mature, 4 fertilized and frozen.
    Sept '22 ER same protocol: AFC 10; 12 retrieved, 11 mature, 11 fertilized.
    From the 3 retrievals, 7 survived to day 5-6 blastocyst, from which I have 2 normal embryos!
    Jan 20, Fully medicated FET, baby aspirin, dexamethasone, acupuncture, and as much woo as I can stand (which isn't very much). BFN.
    July 23, Natural FET + baby aspirin. BFN.
  • Options

I think I can post here now....I'm going with that anyway. 
    @optimistgardener oooo warm cozy sweaters hit different the first few times you wear them!

Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD/DPO: 18/2

Timing: If O is accurate, I think we had pretty good timing this cycle. I'm a complete pessimist though so I am not getting my hopes up haha. 

Typical LP length: Unsure. 

Testing: Not for a long while. I think I only have 2 left so I'll probably aim for next Sunday and then WFAF after that

R/R: I got my coffee from Starbucks today with the first blast of Peppermint Mocha of the season! I chugged it like it was beer in a funnel and I was in college and I'm not sorry about it 😂

CS/Q: WTAF is with my temp haha. Any thoughts on why it was so high yesterday and today?

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @jellie603 those temps look great to me! a nice clear post-O shift. for what it's worth my temp range is usually almost exactly the same, with pre-O hovering around in the low-mid 97 range, and post-O anything from 97.8 on up, usually hovering around 98.1. I'd say you O'ed on CD 16 even though you still had fertile mucus the day after. Enjoy that fancy coffee today!
    History
    I am doing this on my own. Left ovary and fallopian tube removed due to cyst/necrosis just after birth. Right ovary and tube still purport to function.
    Began process of referral for RE in spring of '19, blood tests confirm low AMH (.54) but all else is good.
    In June '19 I move from California to Oregon, disrupting my insurance, referrals, etc. 5 months spent piecing it all back together.
    Nov. '19 attempted myomectomy (vaginal approach) failed. 2nd surgery using laparoscopic method in Jan '20 is successful.
    RE referral. While waiting to set up an appointment Nov-Jan,I continue with natural cycles and ICI, using a known donor, BFN...
    Jan '21 more bloodwork, AMH is worse (.30), FSH high albeit not catastrophic at 13.2. hysteroscopy all good. "looks cozy!" says the RE.
    Feb '21, injectables (menopur, novarel), iui, BFN (doc said the frozen donor sperm sample had the "best numbers she'd ever seen!")
    Mar '21, injectables, iui cancelled due to lack of follicles, converted to at home-insem. BFN
    July '21 IVF: standard antagonist. 225menupur/225gonal-f/cetrotide/5000u trigger, AFC 7; 6 days of stims. 8 eggs retrieved, 7 mature, 5 fertilize, 4 made it to blast. 3 are 4AB, 1 is 4BB. PGT-A results all abnormal.
    Oct '21 somewhat improved AMH (.51) and significantly improved FSH (8.9). Maybe it's all the pills I swallow.
    Dec -21, standard antagonist. 225menupur/225gonal-f/cetrotide/5000u trigger, AFC 5; 11 days of stims. retrieval yields 5, 4M, 2 reach day-6 blast (4AB & 4BB). 1 low-level mosaic (chr. 3 deletion), 1 complex abnormal.
    May '22 egg retrieval, lupron flare protocol. HGH priming for 1 month before stims; md lupron 20/20u daily; menopur 225, follistim 225, 10k trigger after 8 days of stims; AFC 10; 13 retrieved; 10 mature; 8 fertilized. All frozen at 2PN for later thaw, grow, and biopsy.
    July '22 egg retrieval same protocol: 9 days of stims; AFC 8; 10 retrieved, 8 mature, 4 fertilized and frozen.
    From the 3 retrievals, 7 survived to day 5-6 blastocyst, from which I have 2 normal embryos!
    Jan 20, Fully medicated FET, baby aspirin, dexamethasone, acupuncture, and as much woo as I can stand (which isn't very much). BFN.
  • Options

@optimistgardener one of the best parts of cooler weather is breaking out the sweaters. We need to bring ours up from the basement soon.

@jellie603 have you been moving blankets on/off the bed, or changed if your windows were open/shut recently? My temps the last couple weeks have been all over the place between blanket changes, window open/shut, and ceiling fan on/off.

Month/Cycle: 13/12

CD/DPO: 25/5

Timing: O-1

Typical LP length: 10-11 days

Testing: wfaf

R/R: Today is a good day. Several events on campus mean I'm eating for free allll day. And it's chilly, but beautifully sunny today, so I'm in a good mood!

CS/Q: nothing exciting happening. Gotta love the BBT swings from sleeping with the comforter.

• Options
    @optimistgardener okay well I will take that haha! I figured I O'd on CD16 as well but, honestly, couldn't remember the "rule" of temp dips/spikes pre and post O haha.
    @fantasyflyte hmm no changes recently! I'm in New England so 'windows closed season' has been here for about 3 weeks now. Changed to flannel sheets 2 weeks ago..... so who knows! BUT I am so happy to see that you're in a great mood today! I know the feeling of catching a a great mood after any sort of funk so soak it up!
  • Options
    i was trying to write you a more involved reply there, @jellie603, but my browser skipped away and deleted it so i'll just say: "no rules, only vibes." this ain't a science it's an art, hahaha.
    History
  • Options
    @optimistgardener I'm sorry you think it could be CD1 today or tomorrow. It's been sweater weather here recently and I forgot how much I loved it.
    @jellie603 I've been itching to get to Starbucks today! I also think it's just a clear temp shift due to O, but hopefully a few more days worth of temps will tell for sure.
    @fantasyflyte I love those days were you get all the food for free! 

Month/Cycle: 4/4AL

CD/DPO: 19/5

Timing: O-4, O

Typical LP length: 13/14

Testing: too early still 

R/R: We should be getting our cable and internet back today! I get to celebrate tonight because DH is working late so I get to watch anything I want! Woohoo. Happy Friday!

CS/Q: 

Me: 34  DH: 34
    Married 10/28/17
    Our TTC Journey
    TTC #1 February '18
    Team Green turned Team Blue 10/15/18

TTC #2 January '21
    BFP June '21
    MMC/Blighted Ovum that led to D&C July '21
    Jan '22 - started IF testing
    BFP Jan '22
    MMC/Blighted Ovum that led to D&C Feb '22
    BFP May '22

• Options

@optimistgardener Yay for sweater weather! Hope you can spend some of your day off relaxing and enjoying the cooler weather.

@jellie603 Peppermint mocha sounds perfect today!

@fantasyflyte Ooh, any good food options? 

@tessiesmom26 What's on your TV agenda for tonight?

Month/Cycle: 3/2 AL

CD/DPO: 18/4 (I said 4 yesterday, but I can't count)

Timing: good

Typical LP length: 12ish

Testing: Maybe in a week

R/R: I think the interview yesterday went well. I should hear back from them sometime next week. I'm still unsure whether I really want the job (I'm mourning the idea of switching career paths a bit), but we'll see if they even make an offer and what it is I suppose. Otherwise, I already fit in my run for the day and hit my step goal, so I'll consider it a good Friday!

CS/Q: Nope