Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Wednesday 11/3

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!**

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R: 

CS/Q:

Re: TWW Wednesday 11/3

• I'm jumping over here today since I am pretty sure that this is where I go now lol.

Month/Cycle: 4/4AL

CD/DPO: 17/3

Timing: As long as O gets confirmed tomorrow, then: -4, O

Typical LP length: 13/14

Testing: holding out as long as possible

R/R: Rant- We got the quote for our fence yesterday and it's a decent amount. We sent it all to insurance and are just hoping that they will either send us a check or pay the companies directly because if we have to front all the money and then get reimbursed, we are going to have to ask our families for assistance and we really don't want to have to do that. This storm sucked and I just want this all to be fixed already.. Rave - DH made a special trip to Target yesterday to grab my coffee since the grocery store was out so I am happy to have a cup this morning!

CS/Q: I ended up discarding yesterdays temp because I know that it was due to waking up freezing/barefoot. Should be getting CH tomorrow hopefully to confirm a CD14 O.

Me: 34  DH: 34
    Married 10/28/17
    Our TTC Journey
    TTC #1 February '18
    Team Green turned Team Blue 10/15/18

TTC #2 January '21
    BFP June '21
    MMC/Blighted Ovum that led to D&C July '21
    Jan '22 - started IF testing
    BFP Jan '22
    MMC/Blighted Ovum that led to D&C Feb '22
    BFP May '22

• @tessiesmom26 welcome to the party here! yaay about the coffee this morning (much needed i'm sure). also i'm so sorry about the fence cost. that is the worst.

Month/Cycle: nope

CD/DPO: 25/13

Timing: who knows

Typical LP length: 15-16

Testing: negative

R/R: you guys it is 6:15 and i am about to eat breakfast, hop in the shower, and then head up to campus while it is still dark so i can finish prepping my dang lectures this morning. ugh ugh ugh. silver lining hopefully i'll be able to relax a little this afternoon and maybe go for a run later.

CS/Q: not posting a chart today but it's totally the same as yesterday. still coasting.
    History
    I am doing this on my own. Left ovary and fallopian tube removed due to cyst/necrosis just after birth. Right ovary and tube still purport to function.
    Began TTC in Aug '18 @ age 35
    5 or 6 (or 7?!) cycles using frozen donor sperm, ICI. All BFN
    Mar-Jun '19 IUIs, all BFN
    Began process of referral for RE in spring of '19, blood tests confirm low AMH (.54) but all else is good.
    May '19 HSG shows open tube, but ultrasound suggests fibroids
    MRI in June '19 confirms two large fibroids, one growing through wall of uterus
    In June '19 I move from California to Oregon, disrupting my insurance, referrals, etc. 5 months spent piecing it all back together.
    Nov. '19 attempted myomectomy (vaginal approach) failed. 2nd surgery using laparoscopic method in Jan '20 is successful.
    April '20 --> June '20, natural IUIs, all BFN.
    July? saline ultrasound and bubble test demonstrate open tube
    July '20 clomid cycle cancelled for thin lining
    Aug-Oct, 3 femara cycles, all BFN
    RE referral. While waiting to set up an appointment Nov-Jan,I continue with natural cycles and ICI, using a known donor, BFN...
    Jan '21 more bloodwork, AMH is worse (.30), FSH high albeit not catastrophic at 13.2. hysteroscopy all good. "looks cozy!" says the RE.
    Feb '21, injectables (menopur, novarel), iui, BFN (doc said the frozen donor sperm sample had the "best numbers she'd ever seen!")
    Mar '21, injectables, iui cancelled due to lack of follicles, converted to at home-insem. BFN
    May '21, first IVF round cancelled due to cyst.
    July '21 IVF: standard antagonist. 225menupur/225gonal-f/cetrotide/5000u trigger, AFC 7; 6 days of stims. 8 eggs retrieved, 7 mature, 5 fertilize, 4 made it to blast. 3 are 4AB, 1 is 4BB. PGT-A results all abnormal.
    Oct '21 somewhat improved AMH (.51) and significantly improved FSH (8.9). Maybe it's all the pills I swallow.
    Dec -21, standard antagonist. 225menupur/225gonal-f/cetrotide/5000u trigger, AFC 5; 11 days of stims. retrieval yields 5, 4M, 2 reach day-6 blast (4AB & 4BB). 1 low-level mosaic (chr. 3 deletion), 1 complex abnormal.
    Feb '22 FET (low-level mosaic): CP.
    May '22 egg retrieval, lupron flare protocol. HGH priming for 1 month before stims; md lupron 20/20u daily; menopur 225, follistim 225, 10k trigger after 8 days of stims; AFC 10; 13 retrieved; 10 mature; 8 fertilized. All frozen at 2PN for later thaw, grow, and biopsy.
    July '22 egg retrieval same protocol: 9 days of stims; AFC 8; 10 retrieved, 8 mature, 4 fertilized and frozen.
    Sept '22 ER same protocol: AFC 10; 12 retrieved, 11 mature, 11 fertilized.
    From the 3 retrievals, 7 survived to day 5-6 blastocyst, from which I have 2 normal embryos!
    Jan 20, Fully medicated FET, baby aspirin, dexamethasone, acupuncture, and as much woo as I can stand (which isn't very much). BFN.
    July 23, Natural FET + baby aspirin. BFN.
  • Loading the player...
  • @tessiesmom26 Yay for good coffee! I hope your insurance covers your fence with no drama. Insurance is always so frustrating. 

@optimistgardener That sounds like an exhausting morning. I hope you have some good coffee with you and that you get to fit in that run later. 

Month/Cycle: 3/2 AL

CD/DPO: 16/2

Timing: good

Typical LP length: 12ish

Testing: probably Nov. 12 before I go out of town

R/R: My shrimp hunt from yesterday has been completed! It was not, in fact, a rogue shrimp. It was a woven produce bag that I took out of the fridge to retrieve broccoli from and it apparently was in dire need of cleaning and smelled terrible. Great relief and laundry commenced! 

I have an interview tomorrow for a job that would be very different than what I do now. I'm nervous and having all the feels about whether I want to switch industries (if the opportunity comes up). I'm unhappy at my current employer, but not unhappy with the kind of work I do, so it is a big decision. 

CS/Q: Nope
  • Month/Cycle: 13/12

CD/DPO: 23/3

Timing: O-1

Typical LP length: 10-11 days

Testing: wfaf

R/R: RE consultation in a couple hours and this is me right now:

Other than that it's a pretty normal day. At least I was able to shift my responsibilities today so I can focus just on the appointment. I'll probably work on quilting or cross stitch to decompress after. 
    CS/Q: FF confirmed O so that's nice.

• @tessiesmom26 fingers crossed the fence stuff goes as quickly and simply as possible. 
    @optimistgardener ugh getting up that early should be illegal lol
    @abjm0325 glad the smell was an easy thing to fix and not a houdini shrimp!
  • *lurking*
    @abjm0325 I was both chuckling and wincing at the idea of you going on a shrimp hunt yesterday. I'm glad it wasn't an errant crustacean. Side note, this happened to me like 8 years ago when I didn't realize that friends had brought over supplies for dinner one night and failed to mention that there was still some squid in a shopping bag that they left on the floor. I could smell it a few days later, and didn't find it for another couple of days. My condo smelled like rotting seafood for weeks. Just talking about it is triggering my gag reflex again. 
    @fantasyflyte good luck with your consult today!! Please let us know how it goes.

TTC History:

Me: 36  MH: 39, TTC since Dec 2017

Aug '18: PCOS dx

Nov '18: MH SA - 19mil

Dec '18-Mar '19: Letrozole + TI - all BFN

Apr '19: Letrozole + TI, - BFN.  Repeat SA (27mil) & DNA fragmentation test (17%)

Aug '19: Letrozole + HCG trigger + IUI + prog supp - BFN (MH: 16mil)

Sep '19: 2nd IUI, same protocol - BFN (MH: 16mil) 

Dec '19: IVF #1 w/ICSI, PGT. 5 retrieved, 4 fertilized, 3 blasts, 3 PGT-A normal.

Mar '20: FET #1, perfect 5AA blast transferred. BFN.

Sept '20: FET #2, 5BB tsf. 9/18/20 BFP!! EDD: 5/27/21. MMC 11w                                                  

Feb ‘21: FET #3, last 6BB blast transferred. BFP, EDD 11/2/21. MC 5w3d. 

May '21: IVF #2 w/ICSI, PGT. 8R, 7M, 6F, 6 blasts - 3AB, 3AB, 3BB, 4BB, 5BB, 6BA. Fresh tsf 5/13/21 - BFN. 

June '21: PGT-A results = 3 abnormal, 1 low level mosaic. Referred to new REI, had consult with 2nd RE in between. 

Sept '21: RPL, immune testing normal

Oct '21: IVF #3 w/IMSI, PGT. 33R, 26M, 23F, 9 blasts (7 day 6, 2 day 7). PGT-A = 5 normal, 1 mosaic

Dec '21: Positive for endometritis, RX Flagyl & Keflex

Jan '22: FET #5 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol incl. PRP, intralipids, prednisone, medrol, nivestym, fragmin - CP

Feb '22: FET #6 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol w/higher doses of pred & fragmin - BFN

Mar '22: Mock cycle for ERA - cancelled, repeat endometrial biopsy instead. Still positive for endometritis. RX ciprofloxacin & amoxicillin. 

Apr '22: IVF #4 w/IMSI, PGT. 28R, 23M, 16F, 11 blasts. PGT-A = 6 normal. 

June '22: FET #7 - Microdose lupron downreg w/kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol - double embryo transfer. BFN.

July '22: FET #8 - Mini stim w/Puregon + trigger, kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol. BFN. 

Sep '22: Taking a break

Dec '22: Attempted abdominal myomectomy, fibroid too close to cervix and major blood vessels. Wasn't removed. 

Feb '23: FET #9 - Modified natural w/baby asp, HCG trigger, PIO, PRP, Medrol, HCG wash, embryo glue - BFP!! EDD 11/11/23

• @fantasyflyte I hope your appointment goes well! Glad you have a plan to decompress after as I'm sure it will be a lot of information.

@kiki047 Apparently rotting vegetables and rotting crustaceans smell the same to me, so that probably says something about my nose capabilities. That squid story has my insides crawling though. Yuck :s
  • @fantasyflyte just popping in to say looooool at the dog image. that's actually current footage of me as well, inefficiently over here lurking on TB when i should be still finishing up those lecture notes. ok awaaaaaaay
    History
    I am doing this on my own. Left ovary and fallopian tube removed due to cyst/necrosis just after birth. Right ovary and tube still purport to function.
    Began TTC in Aug '18 @ age 35
    5 or 6 (or 7?!) cycles using frozen donor sperm, ICI. All BFN
    Mar-Jun '19 IUIs, all BFN
    Began process of referral for RE in spring of '19, blood tests confirm low AMH (.54) but all else is good.
    May '19 HSG shows open tube, but ultrasound suggests fibroids
    MRI in June '19 confirms two large fibroids, one growing through wall of uterus
    In June '19 I move from California to Oregon, disrupting my insurance, referrals, etc. 5 months spent piecing it all back together.
    Nov. '19 attempted myomectomy (vaginal approach) failed. 2nd surgery using laparoscopic method in Jan '20 is successful.
    April '20 --> June '20, natural IUIs, all BFN.
    July? saline ultrasound and bubble test demonstrate open tube
    July '20 clomid cycle cancelled for thin lining
    Aug-Oct, 3 femara cycles, all BFN
    RE referral. While waiting to set up an appointment Nov-Jan,I continue with natural cycles and ICI, using a known donor, BFN...
    Jan '21 more bloodwork, AMH is worse (.30), FSH high albeit not catastrophic at 13.2. hysteroscopy all good. "looks cozy!" says the RE.
    Feb '21, injectables (menopur, novarel), iui, BFN (doc said the frozen donor sperm sample had the "best numbers she'd ever seen!")
    Mar '21, injectables, iui cancelled due to lack of follicles, converted to at home-insem. BFN
    May '21, first IVF round cancelled due to cyst.
    July '21 IVF: standard antagonist. 225menupur/225gonal-f/cetrotide/5000u trigger, AFC 7; 6 days of stims. 8 eggs retrieved, 7 mature, 5 fertilize, 4 made it to blast. 3 are 4AB, 1 is 4BB. PGT-A results all abnormal.
    Oct '21 somewhat improved AMH (.51) and significantly improved FSH (8.9). Maybe it's all the pills I swallow.
    Dec -21, standard antagonist. 225menupur/225gonal-f/cetrotide/5000u trigger, AFC 5; 11 days of stims. retrieval yields 5, 4M, 2 reach day-6 blast (4AB & 4BB). 1 low-level mosaic (chr. 3 deletion), 1 complex abnormal.
    Feb '22 FET (low-level mosaic): CP.
    May '22 egg retrieval, lupron flare protocol. HGH priming for 1 month before stims; md lupron 20/20u daily; menopur 225, follistim 225, 10k trigger after 8 days of stims; AFC 10; 13 retrieved; 10 mature; 8 fertilized. All frozen at 2PN for later thaw, grow, and biopsy.
    July '22 egg retrieval same protocol: 9 days of stims; AFC 8; 10 retrieved, 8 mature, 4 fertilized and frozen.
    Sept '22 ER same protocol: AFC 10; 12 retrieved, 11 mature, 11 fertilized.
    From the 3 retrievals, 7 survived to day 5-6 blastocyst, from which I have 2 normal embryos!
    Jan 20, Fully medicated FET, baby aspirin, dexamethasone, acupuncture, and as much woo as I can stand (which isn't very much). BFN.
    July 23, Natural FET + baby aspirin. BFN.
  • @tessiesmom26 I’m so sorry to hear about your fence damage  I hope the insurance takes care of it quickly and efficiently! What a gem your husband is getting you your coffee! 

@optimistgardener I hope your day is going good and you can squeeze that run in later! I’ve always been so jealous of people who can run or jog. 

@abjm0325 so glad you found where the smell was coming from lol. It’s the worst when something stinks and you can’t figure out where it’s coming from. We’ve had this problem with a potato before. I’m keeping every body part crossed for your interview tomorrow, and hoping you get the clarity you need to make your decision! Maybe start with a pros and cons list, if you haven’t already, so you can see it all on paper.

@fantasyflyte thinking of you today!! I can’t wait to hear how it goes! Great chart!! I’m glad you could clear your schedule enough to make time to decompress after.

Month/Cycle: 6/5AL

CD/DPO: 26/11

Timing: no

Typical LP length: 10/11 days

Testing: I don’t plan on it, WFAF.

R/R: My remote for my tv went missing on Friday while my cousin was over. I’ve been half a$$ looking but just pulled out my spare. Well. Now the spare is missing too. Ugh. It sucks because I was the last one to have it yesterday so I can’t even blame it on mh like usual. But seriously where did it go?!? Also. Just sitting here waiting on af like: 

CS/Q: