July 2022 Moms
Options

GTKY - 02/11

Welcome to our first get to know you guys! What's everyone been loving on Netflix recently? Bonus points for any Halloween horror ๐ŸŽƒ

Re: GTKY - 02/11

• Options
    Also apparently I don't know how to add gifs on a laptop, any help? Hahaha
  • Options
    I've been into You, but I'm not that far so no spoilers! I haven't had much time to watch with holidays and normal day to day stuff, but I'm hoping to watch some more this weekend.
    Pregnancy TickerSaveSave
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @binxybaby ooh I havenโ€™t got round to watching the final season yet but loved the first two! Iโ€™m currently watching midnight mass which Iโ€™m only a few episodes in and really enjoying but I do love Mike Flanagan! We finished watching squid games recently which was so good, defo recommendย 
  • Options
    I am watching Donton Abbey which had me in tears last night. I dont know how i missed it originally, i love historical fiction so its right up my alley.
    Our Journey:
    Me: 40
    TTC since 2017
    3/18-9/18- IUI's
    11/18- IVF #1
    1/19- IVF #2
    8/19- DE Cycle #1- 5 PGS tested normal
    9/19- FET #1- SUCCESS! May 2020
    10/21- FET #2- SUCCESS! July 2022
  • Options
    @cmhme I watched the whole show during the first few weeks after my son was born. Sooo good!ย 

Itโ€™s not Netflix, but husband and I have been binging What We Do in the Shadows. Itโ€™s hilarious!ย 
  • Options
    I donโ€™t have Netflix but Iโ€™ve been binging old I Love Lucy episodes on Huluย 
    Hubby and Me
    Friends since 2008
    Started dating: July 1st, 2013
    Engaged: July 1st, 2014
    Married: July 1st, 2016
    R born: July 8th, 2017
    N born: June 30th, 2019
    Baby #3 Due: July 7th, 2022
    (maybe I only ovulate in October XD)
  • Options
    Iโ€™m working on finishing You. I didnโ€™t love Midnight Mass, it got so weird. I loved Squid Game. I desperately need to catch up on Great British Baking Show!ย 
  • Options
    I just finished binging all of Manifest! So good!!
    TTC History
    Me: 35 DH: 34
    Married 07/2012
    DD born 07/2014
    DD2 born 10/2018
    DS born 10/2022

IF history:
    TTC #2 since January 2016
    June-Aug 2017: 3 IUIs w/Clomid = BFN
    Sept 2017: Dx w/Endometriosis
    Oct 2017: IUI w/Letrozole = BFN
    Nov 2017: IUI w/Letrozole = BFN
    Dec 2017: pre-IVF testing
    Jan-Feb 2018: IVF--17 eggs retrieved, 13 fertilized, 9 frozen and 1 transferred on 2/10 = BFP on 2/19!!! EDD 10/29/2018
    FET Oct 2021: BFP on 10/31! MC at 5 weeks
    FET Feb 2022: BFP on 2/15! EDD 10/29/22

• Options
    @cmhme Iโ€™m re-watching it on Netflix right now. Love Downton Abbey!

Also kinda working on Anne with an E and Call the Midwife too but not with much regular dedication.ย 

That being said, I also like stuff on the complete opposite end of the spectrum. The new season of (please donโ€™t judge me too harshly ๐Ÿ˜ฌ) Big Mouth just came out and DH & I are watching it too.ย 
  • Options
    Husband and I just finished Squid Game and enjoyed it! Good Halloween-y twists and turns! Also, been loving this season of Great British Baking Show and desperately waiting for the next seasons of The Umbrella Academy, Last Kingdom, Peaky Blinders!ย 

@twentythree19 Iโ€™m a huge adult animation fan!! Unfortunately, hubby isnโ€™t so I have to wait to get into Big Mouth when heโ€™s not around๐Ÿ˜œ
  • Options
    @binxybaby weโ€™ve just started YOU as well! At about episode 7/8 of season 1
  • Options
    Iโ€™m rewatching New Girl, Call the Midwife, GBBO, Zooeyโ€™s extraordinary playlist (Hulu) and Shameless. I feel like Iโ€™ve watched everything on Netflix but Iโ€™m SO EXCITED for the cheesy Holiday movies coming up on Netflix!!!
  • Options
    Just realized Apple TV has killing Eve so Iโ€™ve been binging that!
  • Options
    I'm late to the game but I am obsessed with Schitt's Creek - I don't know how I missed it when it first came out but I've caught up to the mid point of Season 4 now and it is just so good!ย 
  • Options
    edited November 2021
    We just finished Only Murders in the Building. It was soooo good! I canโ€™t wait for season two!

ETA- itโ€™s on Hulu
  • Options
    @courtneyqdk Schitts creek is one of my faves, we love it so much to the point I walked down the aisle to Patrick singing simply the best
  • Options
    @rosegoldg - that is amazing!!!! We started watching it when my son was a newborn and due to the chaos of that time in our lives sort of forgot about it. Binge watching it now and wondering how we went so long without finishing it! We also live in Canada and recognize some of the filming locations so it is exciting to watch and see places we know or have been toย 
  • Options
    @courtneyqdk @sunshineandlemons omg we loved both of those shows!! So good!