May 2022 Moms
Options

***TW*** Spotting/ Bleeding / Threatened Loss Support Thread

13»

Re: ***TW*** Spotting/ Bleeding / Threatened Loss Support Thread

• Options
    Thank you! I continued to have some spotting off and on yesterday, too, but it seems to have stopped finally. :-D 
  • Options
    @Bababatty that’s great news!!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

BabyFetus Ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Just had some bright red blood when I went to the bathroom. I’m waiting to hear back from the clinic. My last US on 9/30 the SCH had resolved by half and he said it was so small we wouldn’t need to recheck. I guess best case scenario right now is that it didnt resolve yet and that’s what’s causing this bleeding? The first time I’ve bleed from it at all though... I have my 12 week appt tomorrow so I’m hoping they’ll have me come in early for another US
  • Options
    @happynapper 🤞 all is well and they can get you an ultrasound tomorrow!
  • Options
    FX for you @happynapper!!!

• Options
    @happynapper Thinking of you and hoping everything looks fine tomorrow!
  • Options
    @happynapper hoping all goes well tomorrow. Sending you positive thoughts for your appointment! 
  • Options
    @happynapper hope tomorrow goes well! 
  • Options
    @happynapper I hope you got reassurance at your appointment 
  • Options
    Yay so happy to hear @happynapper!!
  • Options
    @trailkinder oh gosh how scary!! So glad you got to see baby’s heartbeat and FX everything is just fine!! 

• Options
    @trailkinder I'm so happy you were able to get in for an US to help calm at least some nerves.
  • Options
    @trailkinder That's terrifying! I'm glad you were able to get a little peace of mind with the u/s and that looked great; I hope your OB is able to ease your anxiety more on Monday.