Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Thursday 10/7

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

Re: TWW Thursday 10/7

• singing_koalasinging_koala member
    edited October 2021

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 20/ 1 or 2

Timing: depends on when I ovulated

Typical LP length: 13

Testing: at least 10 DPO 

R/R: I am so so ready for cooler weather. Looks like we have one more week of high temps, and then the next week is supposed to be much cooler out - getting my sweaters ready!

CS/Q: I’m not sure if CD 18 or 19 is the day I ovulated. If anyone is willing to weigh in/take a look I’d love to know your thoughts

I discarded 3 temps that I took hours later than the rest, but I still have a couple other higher temps that look like outliers (not sure why). I started getting positive opks on CD 16 but they peaked the morning of CD18. It’s not a big deal either way, I’m just too type A for that lol

• Month/Cycle: 1/1 AL

CD/DPO: 16/3

Timing: good

Typical LP length: 12ish

Testing: WFAF

R/R: It’s a rainy day, so I’m sitting at my desk wearing a cardigan with my space heater going and a warm cup of coffee. I feel very cozy and don’t ever want to move, lol. Since I don’t temp, the TWW is always really boring and it’s too early to even SS. So I’m here to live vicariously through all of you while I sit here in my cozy state.

CS/Q: Nope

@singing_koala I’ll let more knowledgeable people weigh in on the chart, but I am with you on the sweater weather! I love summer, but it is time to get cozy in fall clothes.

• Loading the player...
  • --Popping in before a meeting, then I'll be back to chat later!--

Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD/DPO: 23/10

Timing: -3, -1, +3

Typical LP length: 12ish

Testing: In 4 days, but ya know might get curious and test before.

R/R: Rave: Today is a much better day. It's raining today! I love the rain, but when it's cold BRRR! hehe. Fall is my favorite season of all, and I love the fall rain! Rant: Slept funny last night, now my neck hurts! :neutral:

CS/Q: Nope.

Me: 34 DH: 33
    DD: 07/19/18
    EDD: 06/22/22
  • @singing_koala It's been cooler here lately and I love the snuggly weather! 

Month/Cycle: 3/3AL

CD/DPO: 16/4?

Timing: "good"

Typical LP length: 13/14

Testing: still waiting

R/R: FF took my crosshairs away this morning because of a low temp. I have had a low grade fever due to sickness and woke up freezing this morning so I discarded my temp and they came back. If my temp stays low I will put it back in and go from there, but for now I might be in limbo. 

CS/Q: None today.. going to see how tomorrow pans out.

Me: 34  DH: 34
    Married 10/28/17
    Our TTC Journey
    TTC #1 February '18
    Team Green turned Team Blue 10/15/18

TTC #2 January '21
    BFP June '21
    MMC/Blighted Ovum that led to D&C July '21
    Jan '22 - started IF testing
    BFP Jan '22
    MMC/Blighted Ovum that led to D&C Feb '22
    BFP May '22

• @singing_koala I just saw we have 80’s coming back into our forecast. What the heck. Lol. As for your chart, it looks like it might have been cd18 but tomorrow or the next day ff will probably give you cross hairs. But right now it’s not too clear yet.

Month/Cycle: 5/4AL

CD/DPO: 21/9dpo

Timing: -2,-1,0

Typical LP length: 10/11 days

Testing: completely resisted today, but probably will tomorrow or Saturday.

R/R: as mentioned above, it’s supposed to be high 70’s and 80’s here this weekend. Mh wanted to do a fall fest and I’m just like wtf. I’m going to have to find a sweater tank top. 🙄

CS/Q: 

• paytonpedropaytonpedro member
    edited October 2021
    I took too long to post my response…

@abjm0325 your little cozy set up sounds absolutely delightful! 

@ajsanders-2 I’m so glad you’re having a better day! I hope your neck feels better soon!

@tessiesmom26 I’m sorry you’re dealing with the temp fluctuations and being sick. Hopefully ff figures it out soon. 
  • @abjm0325 I wouldn't move either if I was all cozied up like that!
    @ajsanders-2 I hate when I wake up sore. Hopefully some rest and pain meds make it more bearable! 
    @paytonpedro You are insane girl!!!! I just want to shake you and make you take a test LOL. Holy moly do you have the patience of a saint! 
    Me: 34  DH: 34
    Married 10/28/17
    Our TTC Journey
    TTC #1 February '18
    Team Green turned Team Blue 10/15/18

TTC #2 January '21
    BFP June '21
    MMC/Blighted Ovum that led to D&C July '21
    Jan '22 - started IF testing
    BFP Jan '22
    MMC/Blighted Ovum that led to D&C Feb '22
    BFP May '22

• @tessiesmom26 ahaha. I know! 

Tw: implies lc

The only reason I didn’t is because I had an audience lol. I don’t like peeing in a cup in front of others 😅😅😅

• @paytonpedro Lol to your sweater tank and peeing in front of an audience. To be fair, if you hadn't put that TW I would have assumed it was your H.  :D

@tessiesmom26 Sorry about the fever messing up your temps. Hopefully they will get their act together and show a clear shift soon.

@ajsanders-2 I would be impressed if you hold out four more days to test!
  • @abjm0325 ohhh you sound so cozy today lol. We’re still up in the 80s all week so I’m definitely jelly. 

@tessiesmom26 oh man, sorry you’re not feeling well. Hopefully that one temp is just an outlier and things go back up tomorrow but keep us posted! 

@paytonpedro you have such lovely chart so far! And thanks for the input. Honestly it was probably some time between the two days maybe even over night 🤷🏼‍♀️ tomorrow (or soon) things will hopefully be more clear. Also, YES we have 80s too all next week haha, but then we go to low 70s. I’m just counting down..

@ajsanders-2 I agree, if I was you I wouldn’t be able to wait lol. 
  • @singing_koala thanks! I’m pretty impressed by it myself haha. But as you can see, I got a peak and likely ovulated the same day as well. 
  • @singing_koala - we shall see, I try my best but always end up testing!
    @abjm0325 - don't put money on it! haha.
    @tessiesmom26 - hoping moving it all around has helped my neck a lot, but yeah it is terrible!
    @paytonpedro - those temps are my favorite too, but gotta be a little cooler for a fall fest!
    Me: 34 DH: 33
    DD: 07/19/18
    EDD: 06/22/22
  • @singing_koala I'm there with you on the cool weather! Today is day one of what looks like a string of really chilly days and I'm here for it. Bring out the sweaters! lol

@abjm0325 I've just started temping, which I do admit is making the TWW more interesting, but trying to get the hang of timing and everything has felt chaotic lol also, besides the lack of rain, I'm with you on the cardigan and coffee and cold weather today. I'm working from home, so I'm huddle up in my favorite chair in the house with my laptop. What a day. lol

@tessiesmom26 I'm sorry you haven't been feeling well. I had a weirdly low temp too, and it shot back up and has stayed there the last couple days so I'm not sure what to do with that one. I woke up really cold on that low temp day, too. Hopefully things get back to normal soon and you start feeling better.

Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 28/13

Timing: -5, -4, -2, 0

Typical LP length: 14 days

Testing: This weekend if AF doesn't show.

R/R: Working from home today, which is so nice. I wish I had this option all the time, but my supervisor wants someone in the office as often as possible, and since I'm the newbie it's of course going to be me. lol But she gave me the okay for today since it's been a rough week in my personal life.

CS/Q: I mentioned this above, but I had a big temp drop a few days ago that had me thinking AF was on the way, but my temps went back up and stayed there, so I don't know what to do with that. Like I said though, I woke up really cold that morning (apparently had kicked off all the blankets during the night when I got hot and then woke up really chilly because of it lol) Do things like that affect temps? 

• @pinkkillersheep I’m totally forcing it haha!
    Yay for a fixed phone!! Enjoy binging Netflix! I’ve watched a couple good series this week, since I’ve had a cold and decided I deserve a man cold. Lol.