3rd Trimester

Post your Beautiful Bellies December Mommies

Re: Post your Beautiful Bellies December Mommies

• Hmm interesting post. Youliterally just joined and your 1st post is to have other moms post belly shots. Awkward! No thanks! 
  • fit_mommifit_mommi member
    edited October 2021
    Hmmm didn't realize that our growing bodies were awkward.. Or that adults  had time for petty comments like these
     But I guess that's what you're here for.  I'm about positivity . Our growing bellies are beautiful. I'll pray for you to hopefully be a happier mommy. Enjoy your day.
  • Loading the player...
  • fit_mommi said:
    Hmmm didn't realize that our growing bodies were awkward.. Or that adults  had time for petty comments like these
     But I guess that's what you're here for.  I'm about positivity . Our growing bellies are beautiful. I'll pray for you to hopefully be a happier mommy. Enjoy your day.
    I am a VERY HAPPY MOMMY! Thank you very much! Its called internet safety, this is open to the general public and who knows what creeps are out there! Its called being internet smart. 

Its akward that you are brand new not posting anything, but your first post is wanting to see other pregnant women's bellies.  Yes, akward! 
  • Hi! If you go to the Birth Month Board for December and introduce yourself you’ll probably get more responses. Most BMBs do pictures on Wednesdays (Hump Day Bump Day) and that’s a fun way to see progression. 

The trimester boards can be helpful for general questions but the specific birth months are where folks really connect in pregnancy. 

Hope you’re feeling great in the home stretch!