Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

WTO Tuesday 10/5

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD: 

WAYDTGKU: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

Re: WTO Tuesday 10/5

• Options
    @bows22 Sending lots of positive vibes your way! So glad it looks like your timing is going well.

Month/Cycle: 6/5

CD: 21

WAYDTGKU: bbt, cm

R/R: My phone is really struggling. I cracked the screen a few weeks ago and it seems to have angered it when I dropped it yesterday. The touchscreen is NOT happy  :/

CS/Q: Slightly concerned that my temps aren’t following their normal pattern. I usually have a substantial shift, but I’m at two days with this kind of half way increase. FF gave me a red light so if temp stays where it is I think it’ll say two days ago was O. Just seems strange. It’s also possible my bbt will go back down and that was a false surge, which I guess means I could get a progesterone check for the ovary that showed up with a bunch of cysts on the u/s. I’m making an assumption here that that’s what’s causing my irregular cycles.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @pinkkillersheep looks like you temped early the past 2 days? And later the day before that? So if you had temped at the same time those 3 days your CD19 temp might be lower and CD20-21 higher and the shift would look more substantial? I think you’ll be good! 
  • Options
    @bows22 It’s possibly a timing thing - I temped at 6:15, 7:25, 5:20, and 5:20 the past 4 days. Could be enough to dampen the shift. We’ll see what it looks like tomorrow and hopefully I can switch to TWW. I should be able to sleep until 6 (unless DH or the dogs decide otherwise…).
  • Options
    @bows22 sorry about your client call 😛 but sounds great on the ovulation front! Hope timing continues to go well. Also, today is O day for me too! I’ll be heading over to TWW hopefully with you both tomorrow, just waiting on a temp rise tomorrow. Thank goodness for temping!

@pinkkillersheep hopefully the time difference is what dampened the shift. I bet it is! And ugh a cracked screen sucks -  Im also working off of a cracked phone screen & I’m just waiting for it to die completely lol. 
  • Options

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD: 18

WAYDTGKU: bd opk temp

R/R: I *thought* I had a four day weekend but really it’s a three day weekend 🙄. Oh well, it’s still better than nothing. 

But I’m good news, I got a blaaazing positive opk last night and a temp drop this morning. I love seeing the chart start to come together! Now moving on to the part of the cycle where there’s *nothing we can do about what happens* like at least during WTO we can control when to bd and all. Waiting is somehow really hard

CS/Q: 

• Options
    @singing_koala good luck in the TWW! See you over there! Bummer about losing a day of your weekend though! That’s how I feel about the TWW too - like WTO is setting up the dominos and now just waiting to see how they fall. But then my RE told me to act like I’m pregnant for the next 2 weeks and it’s stressing me out so I think I prefer the “nothing we can do” mindset