1st Trimester

8 weeks twin pregnancy. Spotting/light bleeding after walking?

remmadeeremmadee member
edited October 2021 in 1st Trimester
Don't worry. Won't be coming back to this forum. Didn't realize people were so rude... there are other forums that allow photos like that so I didn't assume that it was that big of a deal.

Re: 8 weeks twin pregnancy. Spotting/light bleeding after walking?

• Seriously please take the nast picture down.  It is nasty and we understand what you mean by.  I was actually trying to eat breakfast when I came upon the pic! 

Brown blood us old blood.  Its not an issue.  Unless it turns bright red and soaks a pad in an hour.  If still concerned contact your doctor.  By the way - the extra exercise is great!  

QFP minus the nasty pic

remmadee said:
    I've unfortunately not had a car for a short while now and I've been getting cravings for things so I'll walk to the store and back home. It's a bit of an uphill trek coming back. I've noticed that after I walk like that I'll end up bleeding lightly or spotting. Is this normal? My last pregnancy ended in miscarriage and that was just one baby. Are multiples more susceptible to spells of spotting or is there no difference? I go see the doctor next week on Friday for another ultrasound, but trying to get my head on straight so I'll stop freaking out and worrying. Including a photo for reference for how much the bleeding usually is. Sorry if tmi.

• Well I wasn’t expecting that picture…. Please remove that. We’re all women and we’ve all had brown spotting at one point or another. 
    If you’re concerned you should be calling your doctor not posting online. Spotting can be totally normal or can signal a problem. Only your doctor can tell you which. 
  • Loading the player...
  • remmadee said:
    Don't worry. Won't be coming back to this forum. Didn't realize people were so rude... there are other forums that allow photos like that so I didn't assume that it was that big of a deal.
    Qfp. Have fun. 
  • People are so rude in this app . That’s why I stop posting pictures. I found this other app that everyone is helpful and don’t care what pictures I post 
  • marchbby said:
    People are so rude in this app . That’s why I stop posting pictures. I found this other app that everyone is helpful and don’t care what pictures I post 
    Did you even see the picture? She posted a picture of her bloody toilet paper…
    DD1: June '16 DD2: March ‘19 :::: Married since 2011 :::: USN Wife ::::
  • It will never cease to amaze me that people find it totally ok to post pictures of what's left behind after they wipe. Just remarkable. 
  • @marchbby ok so you want to look at bloody nasty toilet paper of someone else?  Thats just nasty to even think its ok to post on a public forum.