February 2022 Moms
Options

Monday bitch fest 9.13

Re: Monday bitch fest 9.13

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @kaf1788 yes. It’s so frustrating. I’m sad about it too. I’ll have a csection, so thankfully it’ll be scheduled, but I’ll still be in the hospital for 2-3 days and it’s just irritating, and sad. 

Hope your trip isn’t too bad! 😂

• Options
    @photographerwife I'm fed up too. My area isn't great with masks and only 50% of people are fully vaccinated. So you know that plenty of unvaccinated people are walking around without masks, making the spread increase. My own dad mocks me when I said I wouldn't be indoors with his new girlfriend because she wasn't vaccinated. So frustrated with the lack of consideration for all people. No empathy... just pure selfishness.
  • Options
    @lexilougolden I hear you! I’m sure there are a handful of fully vaxxed people walking around without them, but mostly it’s the folks who think their rights are being taken away or whatever crap they tell themselves. 🙄 
  • Options
    They’re acting like they don’t have choices… they just don’t like their choices
    1) vaccinate
    2) mask and test regularly

Just because you don’t like your choices doesn’t mean you don’t have any. 
  • Options
    @chgilmore no joke! I won’t lie, I had my hesitations about everything at first. But it doesn’t take a genius to see the impact that not being careful/being vaccinated is having on the population. This is not about just one person and the fact that people only start crying about it when someone close to them dies or gets seriously sick pisses me off so bad. Like take your fucking survivors guilt somewhere else and do your part! I could really go on and on on this, as I’m sure everyone else can. But I’m over it. People just aren’t making sense right now, and it’s really concerning, and saddening to see our community act this way.