March 2022 Moms
Options

Weekly Check-In 8/9

2»

Re: Weekly Check-In 8/9

• Options
    @jenis_fan_for_life I’m curious, what are people telling you to modify? Haha
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @Panaceia oh my gosh this is AMAZING news! I'm so glad you got to see baby, and things are going well and even got a photo!!! I'm so happy for you!!!
  • Options
    @night_nurse guilty, I whipped that bad boy out a week ago. I find the hb most days, but not every time. Also, it’s definitely not as loud as when I rewatch videos of me further along. I’d say give it a try if it’s not going to cause you to go into panic mood if you don’t find it
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    @bananasb Eat every 1-2 hours, try a ‘bland diet’ but also have protein with every meal/snack, ginger anything and everything …. blah blah blah 🙄
  • Options
    @jenis_fan_for_life Ha! I can't even keep water or plain bread down...I feel like people who haven't experienced it have literally no idea!
  • Options
    @nightnurse I've been using mine basically every other day because I'm a big ball of stress. I couldn't find the hb consistently until 10 weeks, but I know where to look now and can find it pretty quickly. It helps me a lot, but I know it can just cause unnecessary stress for a lot of people. 
  • Options
    @jenis_fan_for_life @Panaceia yea sounds like every article online lol and nothing helpful. Yesterday I had an aversion to mushrooms. Today I'm on a diet of candy. :smiley: