October 2021 Moms

*Private Group Roll Call & Voting*

Post here if you'd like to be admitted to the October 2021 BMB private group. I think the tentative plan is to move to a private group here on the bump and maybe move to a private/secret FB group sometime after that.

Voting: if you recognize a poster as meaningfully contributing to the Oct 2021 BMB (sharing support for others, asking or answering questions, contributing to multiple threads, etc), love-it their post as a "yes" vote to admit them to the private group. Required # of votes still TBD in discussion thread.

For fun, instead of just posting a boring "I'd like to join the private group, please!" let's share birthday predictions instead!

EDD:
Predicted birthday:

Re: *Private Group Roll Call & Voting*

• Loading the player...
  • Bumping this up
  • Did we start the group yet? 
  • chindimples04chindimples04 member
    edited August 2021
    You’re invited to the PG have been sent!  Heck your inboxes! 
    TTC History

Me: 26 DH: 27

TTC #1 | June '18-August '18 | DD | Born April 21, 2019 | Due May 10, 2019

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

TTC#2 | June '20-February '21 | DS | Due October 27, 2021

Lilypie Maternity tickers

• @chindimples04, thank you so much for getting this all arranged!
  • @chindimples04 phew 😅 I thought I had not been chosen when I had an empty inbox. Thanks for organizing this
  • @kandb4 I have no idea where those invites are going?!? Like, what’s the point? Lo
    TTC History

• I believe everyone who requested here has been added to the PG. If you have any trouble getting in, send a PM to me or @chindimples04, or let us know here.
  • anyone else interested in the PG? It’s pretty small and it would be nice to add a few more of the regulars on here! Even if you dropped off a bit, etc and want to participate let us know on this post!!
  • @kateshepherd828 you may need to request to join yourself. The invite to the group wasn't going to most people's inboxes. On the app, you go to community, then hit groups and request to join octomoms 
  • Okay so I got here but there’s nowhere to request it? I will try on desktop.
  • Strange. There should be a blue box that says join group.
  • @kandb4 no dice on either group 🥴
  • @kateshepherd828 an invite was sent. Please check your notifications on desktop.
    TTC History

• @chindimples04 got it- requested! thank you 
  • @cait32, did you make it to the PG ok? It shows you as in but we haven't seen you! Hope everything is ok. Reach out if you need help accessing the group.
  • Due Date: October 29th
    Predicted Delivery date: October 15th
    *Planned c-section due to twins. 
    Would like to join the new group! Thanks for creating!