Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Friday 7.30

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle:
CD:
WAYDTGKU:
R/R:
CS/Q: 

Re: WTO Friday 7.30

• Where the heck is everybody this week??

Month/Cycle: 49/9 AL
    CD: 15
    WAYDTGKU: covid shot #1 this afternoon, bbt, opks, cm, gf/df diet, various supplements
    R/R: it's supposed to be a gorgeous 74 today!! So much better than the hot 80-90 degree days we've been having lately. I'm currently lounging on our deck while working sipping hot apple cider that is not that hot at this point. Ahhhhh. Today is DH's birthday so Bonefish Grill is on the menu for dinner tonight :)
    CS/Q: Today should be O day. I had a weird dip in LH yesterday afternoon after my peak reading. It did turn positive again in the evening so not sure what happened there. Glad I didn't give up on testing every time I used the bathroom. Not that a quick surge would be a bad thing, just unusual for me.
    *TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • @inthewoods23 I was wondering the same thing! Maybe people are on vacation? On your opks, maybe the one was just diluted, had you drank a lot of water or eaten like watermelon or something? And go you on the vaccine!

Month/Cycle: 9/9
    CD: 18
    WAYDTGKU: bbt, cm, opks, cinnamon, metformin for me; vit c and e for him
    R/R: still sick, blugh. But! My covid test came back negative last night so at least we know it's just a cold. Need to try to get at least ONE sex session in, preferably today, because based on OPKs and cm, pretty sure I'm ovulating tomorrow, maaaaaaybe Sunday.
    CS/Q: decided not to bother temping this morning because I'm still sick so I still kept waking up every 90min or so.

• Loading the player...
  • @fantasyflyte thank goodness for a negative covid test! You'd think a year+ on you'd get the results much faster.
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle

Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • @inthewoods23 Love hot apple cider!

@fantasyflyte yay for no covid!

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD: 3

WAYDTGKU: waiting out AF

R/R: going camping tonight! Shoutout to the diva cup, which makes period camping not a big deal

CS/Q: n/a
  • fantasyflytefantasyflyte member
    edited July 2021
    @inthewoods23 i mean, to be fair, 30ish hours is definitely faster than the 8 or 9 days it took last summer :sweat_smile:

ETA but the negative test meant we could HIO today so at the very least we won't be out this cycle. 
  • @wisewitch222 the cup is definitely convenient at times!

@fantasyflyte true true! And that honestly was more due to the backlog back then. As I recall, the test itself is super quick to run. Get that HIO!
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • @inthewoods23 I was thinking the same thing! I’ve thought about starting some daily’s but I don’t want to step on toes or do it selfishly just to post on it. Lol
    Hot apple cider mmmm. Sounds like a perfect day! Best of luck with your vaccine! I hope you have minimal to no reaction!! Which one are you getting? I agree the opk could have maybe been diluted? Just make sure to hio either way!

@fantasyflyte I’m so sorry you’re still feeling lousy but I’m so happy your test came back negative!! That’s weird to say on ttgp, best negative test ever! Last cycle I had a really hard time sleeping and my temps were all over the place so I don’t blame you for just skipping today. Sucks skipping it but I hope it makes it easier to interpret your chart. 

@wisewitch222 I hope you have so much fun camping!! Do you have a camper? Or are you tenting or staying in a cabin? 

Month/Cycle: 3/2AL

CD: 1

WAYDTGKU: Opk/ bbt

R/R: ok. Today is definitely day one. No confusion over here today! My cramps are horrible and I’m miserable- but also so excited to be starting this cycle and getting off the bench!!! I don’t like taking anything if I don’t have to, but I caved and took ibuprofen. Meh. At least it’s helping. I hung out with a girl from work this morning and had such a nice time. I used to work with her every Saturday but we haven’t worked together in months because the new owners flipped the place upside down. So it was fun to get together. AND we get to work together tomorrow!! Yay! Maybe it will take some of my stress away and make my Saturday less terrible than normal. Also, last Saturday before vacation and 2 saturdays off in a row!! Super duper excited!!

CS/Q: 
  • *lurking from the lonely TWW* @paytonpedro you're definitely not stepping on any toes to start the dailies! Please feel free to do it! And definitely don't feel bad if you do it just to immediately post your update...I think we've all been there. 😂
  • @fantasyflyte Very glad to hear it isn't COVID.
    @inthewoods23 I normally am a fan of hot weather but man am I glad for the break! It's been brutal lately.
    @wisewitch222 Camping sounds fantastic. I need to get that on my list of things to do in the next few months.

Month/Cycle: 3/3
    CD: 25
    WAYDTGKU: bbt, cm, opk
    R/R: New AC gets installed tomorrow, just in time for the temperature outside to drop from 95 to 75 :neutral: Nonetheless at least it will be done! 
    CS/Q: Looks about like it did a few days ago. Just chillin over here with an ice cold bbt waiting for something to happen.
  • @paytonpedro like @pajamstagrams said, feel free to create them! No one owns that task. Glad you know for sure today is CD1! Did that give you a 9 or 10 day LP?

@pinkkillersheep we dropped in temp too today. Had no idea it would haha. There's still plenty of summer left for hot temperatures! And where I am, it's sometimes quite warm even into September.

Vaccine update - Dose 1 of Pfizer (yay!!) is done! I get dose 2 in 3 weeks :)
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • paytonpedropaytonpedro member
    edited July 2021
    @inthewoods23 10 day lp!!! 😁😁😁😁
    edit- how are you feeling so far?
  • @paytonpedro nice LP! Feeling great here! Arm was a little sore, but everything seems to be back to normal now.
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • @inthewoods23 I’m happy with it!! I’m glad you’re doing well so far! Hopefully that’s it!!
  • @wisewitch222 100% a Diva cup convert, I feel like my periods are shorter and happier since I began using it! 

@pinkkillersheep We had our AC break last year in the middle of July while we were on a state-enforced 2 week lockdown in our home (we had to quarantine after traveling and literally couldn’t leave unless it was an emergency). So glad you’re getting yours fixed, it’s so miserable!

And snaps to all the people getting their vaccines, it makes this RN’s heart so happy!

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD: 9

WAYDTGKU: Sex, CM/CP, BBTs

R/R: I just finished a week of helping run a camp at church and I am WIPED. Here’s hoping I get called off at work this weekend so I can sleep in past 5 😴

CS/Q: I feel like my temps are all over the place but it’s only my second cycle off BCP so I’m thinking my body just needs to figure out what’s going on.
  • @paytonpedro Tent camping, just overnight nearby. We just got home and are going to spend the day sleeping and watching tv.

@pinkkillersheep I sympathize with your CD 25. Last cycle for me O was on CD 30. 

@al@aloha_mama Right? I’m a diva cup proselytizer now. There’s even less cramps!
  • @wisewitch222 If you feel ok with sharing, do you know why your O was so late? And did you have an LH surge? I'm honestly not expecting O this cycle. I'm fairly certain something abnormal is going on but I'm not sure what. My cycles have always been irregular but I never worried about it until starting this TTC journey earlier this year.
  • @pinkkillersheep Sure. It's in the spoiler because CW: children

My cycle has always been long. Since I used Fertility Friend to TTC #1 and #2 I kept using it to track cycles (but no temp) since my cycle came back after #2. Last two years of data show an average cycle length of 35 days. Most cycles are 32-36 days long but I've had some that were 40. I started temping again last cycle to TTC #3 and was concerned I wasn't ovulating. Then one morning I woke up at FF gave me crosshairs on CD 30. Sure enough, temp stayed up for 11 days, which checks out with my LP from my earlier temped cycles. I have never used OPKs so I can't comment on surges, but my temps showed O pretty clearly and I have no reason to suspect I didn't ovulate, I just have super long cycles, and maybe you do too!