February 2022 Moms
Options

Pregnancy announcements!

Let’s use this thread to share our announcement ideas and photos if you are doing any! 

Re: Pregnancy announcements!

• Options
    makingbaconmakingbacon member
    edited July 2021
    @photographerwife I love that! 

We don’t do pregnancy announcements. After my 1st trimester screening tomorrow, our parents will have the green light to tell people, so that’s how we announce lol. We will announce on social media after baby is born. 

Edited to add: The GIF made me laugh. I don’t know why avocados entertain me so much, but they do. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    edited July 2021
    @makingbacon I understand that! I considered not doing one, but I just wanted to get it over with. I’ve kept so much of my life private through our IF journey. So I wanted to share some! And avoid talking to people I’m not close to about it in person. 😬 My in laws aren’t super social so it’d just be a lot if awkward convos.. The avocados are very cute! 
  • Options
    Ive been slowly just telling people here and there, I think for a fb announcement we are going to the beach in September so Ill probably do some type of pic with Orb 2.0 in the sand. I should be 20 weeks and half way there :) 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @photographerwife such a beautiful pic! 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    We've been slowly telling people as we see them. For my family we just had my son wear a tshirt that said "big brother" when we went to a family get together. Might do the same when we see my inlaws next weekend. Following for social media ideas! We didn't do anything on instagram/facebook when I was pregnant with my son but I'm feeling a little extra sentimental this time around since this is probably my last baby
  • Options
    I love all of these! I can’t wait to see those of you who aren’t announcing until later, or birth! It will be a nice surprise:) 
  • Options
    @jwatt5 aww!! I love that! IF announcements always make me emotional! 
  • Options
    Beautiful announcement! I’m also an IVF warrior and kept my needles, etc for a good pic.
  • Options
    @kaf1788 so sweet! He looks over it! My son was the same way, we excluded him from ours haha 

@ididntknowiwaspregnant so cute! Yhs face is hilarious!
  • Options
    @kaf1788 he's so chill :) At least he's not bawling his eyes out. hehe. @ididntknowiwaspregnant love the pics! I'm sure the pet video is great!